AMD Polaris Giveaway

I have gtx 680 (2 GB) and I want to upgrade it soon as I have to crank down the settings too much in the new titles.

I'm still using my old laptop. Looking to upgrade and can't decide between a desktop or a better laptop, and a free GPU would really help settle that...

I have an R9 270X, I would like this card because my current one is getting kinda old, and I can't play many games with high settings at 60fps.

Right now i am using sapphire hd4550 with passive cooler and it's hitting 95°C when i manage to run some older games. The new RX480 would be a great way to bring my pc back it's times of glory. ;) 

I am gonna build a gaming rig for my brother. It'll be nice starting with a free and latest gpu. LMG rocks. 

When I bought my laptop over two years ago, they told me "It's a Multimedia Laptop - you can run every game [...]". Yeah, the first half year Battlefield 4 runs in FullHD with more than 30 FPS and high details - just beautiful. After this time, the performance goes down and my laptop (with a GTX 760M) starts overheating after 10 minutes playing any game. Cleaning doesn't bring more performance, so I want to build my first desktop computer. Getting a free Polaris 10 or 11 card would be awesome!

I currently am running a rig with only integrated graphics. Would be great to upgrade to a new card, since my computer is starting to sound like it wants to die.

I have 3 sapphire cards in my computers right now, a home server with a HD 3850 that hasn't given a single problem since 2006(I think it was 2006), a HTPC with a 7870 that is starting to fail(before the 3850, lol, that one is built like a tank) and a 390 in my desktop computer.

I'm hopping to win a 480 or 470 in order to finally retire the 7870 and play some sweet 1080p60 with max settings from my couch.

Currently working on building a computer for gaming and this would be grea.

On July 18, 2016 at 7:59 AM, nicklmg said:

So AMD's new graphics cards are here, and they are pretty sick... But what's even more sick than hearing about a new graphics card? Owning one for yourself!

Aw yeah man, we are giving away one Polaris 10 video card and one Polaris 11 video card thanks to our good friends over at AMD.

So, how do you enter to win one of these fine graphics cards?

1. Post a comment below telling us what graphics card you're using in your rig and why you want an upgrade to AMD's Polaris lineup. The two winners will be selected at random, so no, the content of your comment doesn't REALLY matter, but this is more fun than seeing 800 posts of "I want it" or "gibe nao pls."

2. Check back here in about a week when the names of our two winners will be added to the OP (giveaway execution is an art not a science people, so I apologize in advance if winners aren't announced in exactly one week).

3. Check your inbox here on the forum to make sure you didn't miss it. Our winners' usernames will be added to the OP here, so if you have any question about the legitimacy of a congratulatory message regarding this giveaway, please be sure to check back here and see if your name has been added.

And, while this isn't a requirement, feel free to give our friends over at @AMDRadeon on Twitter a follow.

Winners will be PMed from this 

My old R9 290 just broke so I think it's time for a actual good computer and this would save me alot of money. <3 u

I'm 17, and currently have a Gigabyte GTX 970 - It's been giving me some problems in the games I enjoy playing like Arma 3, DayZ, and GTA V. I'd love to be able to record these games 1080p@60fps for my YouTube channel but can't do it with my current card. I'm trying to get into YouTube to make a little extra money for getting my life started and a good GPU would really help a lot. I'm not rich and can't get one for myself because my money is tied up with other things currently. I hope I get selected. Thanks!

I don't have a GPU, playing on the integrated one in my CPU °-°

Pleb GT 730.. This will go in a new build that I'm making soon.

Thanks for making this giveaway, and keep up the videos(youkindahavetoitsyourjob).

Mathresolvermajig: Intel Core 2 Duo E8400 @ 3GHZ
Framepainting-inator: EVGA GT 730

Attachcorethingy: ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Infoholdstick: 4x2GB sticks

Computerarmor: Lenovo Case

Rememberdoogle: 2 250 Gig Drives

AdditionalPylons: Generic 300 Watt

Letterpad: Lenovo

Buttonrodent: Lenovo

Aural Interface: Sony

Liquidrectangles: 1 1600x900 Vizio TV

My GTX 750TI is broken now im using radeon 6670 as gpu, i really need that new gpu .

I currently have nothing, i'm typing from a carrot, but I have great plans for the future. I will be starting with Polaris!

And also:  gibe nao pls !!!

NVidia Geforce GT 440.  I hear there are more games than just minesweeper.

I'm running no graphics card.

The only game I can play well is LOL with my Pentium.

So definitely still rocking the EVGA GeForce 8800 gts. I haven't had the money or time to build a new rig since starting grad school. I'm wanting to build a new one and jump ship to AMD, possibly even try the new Zen architecture CPU's when they drop.

I like to have one because i want to build a media pc for my tv and i want a amd polaris for te better color it gives. My current gaming rig has 2-way sli Msi gtx 760.

R7 370 4G, and i would like to upgrade because this current card was cheap, but i will agree that it isn't the worst, but it also doesn't have all that great processing power and games tend to lag in 1080p, unless i overclock which it then becomes at least "playable"

as a side note, i will not be able to get online when the winner is chosen, i will be camping all of next week. if i do so happen to win this, i will be back on July 30.