AMD Polaris Giveaway

i have an r9 390 and would like to either use the rx gpu for me or for my wife. she has and hd7950 and wants an upgrade

I currently run an R9 285 in my main rig, and a GT 740 in my secondary build(Mini-itx, and for LAN parties.) I would like to update my main rig to be able to support a VR headset and to see AMD's new technology at work.

My build will be completed today by my long awaited 1070 Asus Strix and the AMDs would just be to finance my PC build backwards. 

Would be nice 

On 18 July 2016 at 6:59 AM, nicklmg said:

So AMD's new graphics cards are here, and they are pretty sick... But what's even more sick than hearing about a new graphics card? Owning one for yourself!

Aw yeah man, we are giving away one Polaris 10 video card and one Polaris 11 video card thanks to our good friends over at AMD.

So, how do you enter to win one of these fine graphics cards?

1. Post a comment below telling us what graphics card you're using in your rig and why you want an upgrade to AMD's Polaris lineup. The two winners will be selected at random, so no, the content of your comment doesn't REALLY matter, but this is more fun than seeing 800 posts of "I want it" or "gibe nao pls."

2. Check back here in about a week when the names of our two winners will be added to the OP (giveaway execution is an art not a science people, so I apologize in advance if winners aren't announced in exactly one week).

3. Check your inbox here on the forum to make sure you didn't miss it. Our winners' usernames will be added to the OP here, so if you have any question about the legitimacy of a congratulatory message regarding this giveaway, please be sure to check back here and see if your name has been added.

And, while this isn't a requirement, feel free to give our friends over at @AMDRadeon on Twitter a follow.

Winners will be PMed from this account on the forum. Please do not consider winner messages from any other user in regards to this giveaway.

This giveaway is worldwide with no age restriction.

Best of luck to all!!

I use an ati Radeon r7 200series and it thermal throttles while playing watchdogs pls help me

Soooo I currently have a R9 390X, it's actually doing me pretty well however... After building a rig my girlfriend has decided it's her turn. I'd love the chance to have a play with the new cards, they're just super expensive in our country for some reason!

I use an ati Radeon r7 200 series and it thermal throttles while playing watchdogs pls help me

I trying to rebiuld my old pc, nowdays looks like a common desktop top with a "top hyper trending gt 630" , yep it will be nice to won and play something above 37-unstable-fps, gd luck guys 

Spoiler
Spoiler

^_^

I'm currently running an R9 Fury, but I would love to see how an RX480 would perform on watercooling. I imagine with overclocking, it might even outperform the Fury.

I'm currently using a PowerColor R7 260X. Its really cheap and gets the job done for eSports games. I want to upgrade an, well not really an upgrade, but a new graphics card for the new gaming PC I'm planning to build by the end of July. My old rig is already 4 years old and would like to replace it now. I don't have a huge budget and the free graphics card should be a great help.

CPU: Intel Core i5-6600k 4.4GHz | Motherboard: Asus ROG STRIX Z270F Gaming | Cooler: Cryorig H7 | RAM: GSkill Ripjaws V 8GB 2x4 3200 MHz | GPU: MSI GTX 1070 Gaming X | PSU: Seasonic G-550w 80+ Gold Certified, Semi Modular | Storage: 250GB Samsung 850 EVO, 1TB Western Digital Caviar Blue | Case: NZXT S340 Elite (Black/Red) | Monitor: BenQ XL2411 144hz | Keyboard: Corsair STRAFE RGB Cherry MX Silent | Mouse: Corsair M65 Pro RGB

I'd like to make a Chemistry joke, but all the good ones ARGON. *nudgenudge *winkwink

i am having r7 260x  i am having some problems with some game at 1080p  high setting   so it will be a huge upgrade for me and thank you any way

On 2016-07-18 at 7:59 AM, nicklmg said:

So AMD's new graphics cards are here, and they are pretty sick... But what's even more sick than hearing about a new graphics card? Owning one for yourself!

Aw yeah man, we are giving away one Polaris 10 video card and one Polaris 11 video card thanks to our good friends over at AMD.

So, how do you enter to win one of these fine graphics cards?

1. Post a comment below telling us what graphics card you're using in your rig and why you want an upgrade to AMD's Polaris lineup. The two winners will be selected at random, so no, the content of your comment doesn't REALLY matter, but this is more fun than seeing 800 posts of "I want it" or "gibe nao pls."

2. Check back here in about a week when the names of our two winners will be added to the OP (giveaway execution is an art not a science people, so I apologize in advance if winners aren't announced in exactly one week).

3. Check your inbox here on the forum to make sure you didn't miss it. Our winners' usernames will be added to the OP here, so if you have any question about the legitimacy of a congratulatory message regarding this giveaway, please be sure to check back here and see if your name has been added.

And, while this isn't a requirement, feel free to give our friends over at @AMDRadeon on Twitter a follow.

Winners will be PMed from this account on the forum. Please do not consider winner messages from any other user in regards to this giveaway.

This giveaway is worldwide with no age restriction.

Best of luck to all!!

I got a Gtx 970 and am pretty happy with it. I want the new card to give it to my brother who have a 740.

I have a PC with a msi gtx 1070, but my friend just built a computer and he doesn't have any graphics card. It's way better than integrated AMD graphics, so hopefully I win! Thanks for the giveaway!

Ok, got an Intel HD 530, and a 4k display so, the struggle is REAL

Right now, got integrated graphics which barely make it through the day. Would really appreciate the upgrade.

A polaris 10 (RX 480, right?) would be a great upgrade over my GTX 660! Thanks for doing this giveaway. :)

I have an ATI (yeah, old enough to still say ATI... not AMD) Radeon HD 5770 installed on my computer.

I have a Quad 3.5 GHz i7 (3770K) and 32 GB RAM installed on a Gigabyte GA-Z77X-UP5 TH, inside a case made from a 1939 Philco radio cabinet!

It even has nixie tubes! :D

But a 7 year old GPU... I guess I was just sticking with the vintage theme, or something... Probably or something. 9_9

Have a GT 730 . It barely plays GTA 5 on the lowest settings. The upgrade would be amazing. Thanks for the giveaway anyhow :D .So yeah, Ill go now  

Me wanting to upgrade and needing to upgrade is basically the same thing.....................

I have an R7 250X 1GB.................................

So its basically good for nothing now a days

I also have an i5 2nd generation!!!!! (although this has nothing do with anything)

I'm planning to upgrade but don't have enough money yet

SO what better way than a free GPU

I currently have the GTX 650.

I have upgraded my CPU, motherboard and RAM.  At the moment i don't have money to spare on a new GPU, and it'll probably take months before i can buy a new GPU.  I want to start gaming at higher rates.

On Monday, July 18, 2016 at 10:48 AM, TBash said:

I was using a gtx 9800 but that finally gave up the ghost may it rest in peace.

For the last month I have been banished to the no man's land of on board graphics courtesy of my 4770k.

I'm excited to see them raising the limit of refresh rate and will keep an eye out for those new monitors. It would seem and are making sone strides on gsync. 

Brooo  dope 9800 ??

Currently running R9 280, an upgrade would definitely be nice. 

Current GPU is an R9 380, beast card, works good. Why would I want to upgrade, well, who wouldn't want a better GPU?
Just kidding,I'd probably end up putting the 380 in my sister's rig, since she doesn't play games that are too graphics heavy.

MARS_PROJECT V2 --- RYZEN RIG

Spoiler

CPU: R5 1600 @3.7GHz 1.27V | Cooler: Corsair H80i Stock Fans@900RPM | Motherboard: Gigabyte AB350 Gaming 3 | RAM: 8GB DDR4 2933MHz(Vengeance LPX) | GPU: MSI Radeon R9 380 Gaming 4G | Sound Card: Creative SB Z | HDD: 500GB WD Green + 1TB WD Blue | SSD: Samsung 860EVO 250GB  + AMD R3 120GB | PSU: Super Flower Leadex Gold 750W 80+Gold(fully modular) | Case: NZXT  H440 2015   | Display: Dell P2314H | Keyboard: Redragon Yama | Mouse: Logitech G Pro | Headphones: Sennheiser HD-569

I have an R9 270X. Can't produce the prettiest graphics, but it can run games at 60 FPS on medium. Sadly, I usually get drops to the thirties when things get hectic on screen. The card is not that good at rendering alot of particles at once. I would be nice to not have those FPS drops. Plus I planned to buy one anyway, but it would be awesome if I could get on for free.  

my cough cough sick rig is sporting an nvidea geforce gpu, a  Geforce GT940 cough cough M... yes laptop, yes mobile gpu... but if i get a desktop, vr ready gpu, i'll have no excuse but to buy the razer core (or equivalent)... on second though... my wallet might not like it if i win... aaahh... F my wallet