AMD Polaris Giveaway

cheap china case, geforce gtx 750ti sc, motherboard unknown, cpu unknown, power supply evga 500w, and a old Samsung 24 inch tv.

i want to build a new comp with my older brother that i can run good games on 

I'm currently using a His 7870 IceQ Turbo......you can say I'm in need of an upgrade....

Got a gtx 750 ti would like to upgrade to get 1440p gaming

Actually using my brothers PC with AMD R9 280 (7950). Getting one of these would make two guys happy :D

MSI GX660 + i7 920XM @ 2.8GHz + GTX 970M + Samsung SSD 830 256GB

I am running an R9 380 and an i5 6600k in my computer I built with my dad. I really would like to repay him somehow for all he has done, so I am collecting components to build him a PC, that's why I would like the GPU.

At this moment I have a GTX 650 ti gigabyte windforce GPU. It gets though most of the games I play but would be nice to have a huge bump in performance.

so curently i have a sapphire r9 270x but i like to have a grafic card with more memory and it will be awsome to win something for the first tim 

I've got a 2GB AMD Radeon R7 200 Series, and I'd really to go from medium to ultra settings on modern games.

Hey there Linus. I am currently running evga 560 in my tower. It's a card that I got from my older brother last year. I would love to get this card because, for obvious reasons, I would like to play the games I own with respectable graphical quality (without burning my house down) and because I want to build a good cheap desktop for my mom using my old card (she's using an old Lenovo office laptop from about 7 years ago). Thanks for doing this awesome giveaway, big thanks to you and your team for making amazing videos, and thanks for putting out a bunch of educational videos about computers! You guys rock and have a great day.

I want it

gibe nao pls

I want it

gibe nao pls

I want it

gibe nao pls

I want it

gibe nao pls

I want it

gibe nao pls

In my rig i have an R9 280x but a really crappy motherboard and cpu so i was hoping to sell my 280x to purchase new parts. I luv Linus

Iam currently using an R9 290 and the reason why I would like to win would be one a lower power consumption and better longevity for games and other software I use. 

r7 200 series

I need a newer graphics card for a new build I am thinking about building which will cost a total of about 850USD

1. Post a comment below telling us what graphics card you're using in your rig and why you want an upgrade to AMD's Polaris lineup. The two winners will be selected at random, so no, the content of your comment doesn't REALLY matter, but this is more fun than seeing 800 posts of "I want it" or "gibe nao pls."

- Nvidia GTX 660 Ti

- It's either this or the Nvidia GTX 1060

I have an old Dell Optiplex 3010 which I upgraded with an Nvidia GTX 750 sff from Gigabyte. Would like to try AMD's latest offering. 

I understand I am a little late, and that I probably won't get it. But hey! It's worth a shot. Right now in my build I have a Power Color R9 270 2GB. It was all I could afford and it took me a year just to buy it. It is hard to play a lot of modern games.

I am buying parts for building a new PC (I am using a laptop without graphics card right now). A Polaris based card would really help me step up my game.

I want one, of course!

Radeon HD7750 :) and looking for an overdue replacement

Running on Intel i-GPU (Intel HD530). Free high end GPU upgrade please? :)

Free is always the best price to performance ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

On 7/17/2016 at 10:59 PM, nicklmg said:

On 7/17/2016 at 10:59 PM, nicklmg said:

whoops sorry accidentally quoted post i currently have a laptop processor gtx 765m and have enough money to get  desktop so if i could get this card that would save me a lot

980ti. 

Want a 480 so I can Xfire it for 4k. 

GTX 760, really it's fine for me, but still red team all the way

PROJECT Simplifyi5-4690K OC'd @ 4.2 GHz | GTX 760 | Ballistix Sport 8 GB | ASRock Z97M-ITX/AC | Corsair H80i GT | SilverStone SG13B |

UPCOMING| RX Series GPU | Mechanical Keyboard | Mirrorless Camera | 

VIDEO KIT: Canon SX520 HS | Opteka "Glidecam" | Zoom H5 | Shure SM58 | 

I'm 16 and I like to think I'm good at videography.