AMD Polaris Giveaway

I currently have a GTX 660 but it is a bit old to play new games in decent quality. So I really hope I win the new polaris card so I can play these games at 1440p.

PLEASE READ: I will not have access to the Internet when the winner is picked!

I currently run an XFX R9 270X, which tries to power all games at max settings across three 1080P displays. As you can figure out...It doesn't go to well. I like AMD for many reasons,  including Eyefinity being one of my favorites, and I promiss that If I get EITHER card (Totally not being desperate or anything) I will get more than the most out of it! Thank you for the opportunity!

An 8GB RX 480 would be nice :D

Computers r fun

I had a GTX 970 but it stopped working so i now have a GTX 650, so that is why I need a new GPU.

Keep up the good work.

gibe nao plz

Currently on a GTX 770 that pumps out a lot of heat and coilwines anytime I open some programs/games. 

One from the AMD Radeon 7800 Series.

Why do I need it? Well because it's a great chance for me to finally upgrade my system to work well with the latest releases in the gaming industry.

I have a shitty amd 7700 HD xD and i would love to get a better card.

I'm using my cpu's integrated graphics :( That's why I NEED to buy a pci one... having it free would be grateB|

I have R9 380 paired with 4690k. I want to game at 1440p and this card is just not enough for good 1440p experience. 

Currently I am running two 970's in SLI, but I am looking to build another rig.  So a free gpu capable of running my HTC Vive would be nice.

Oh man 612 pages? I'm not liking those odds.

I've still got a 2GB 6950 so this would be a major upgrade. I could actually play games like Overwatch at above low settings (a real shot to my ego).

I have a GTX 970, but it creates quite a lot of coil whine, and so I would like to get another card, for a quieter experience. Like most people though, I don't have the dollar.

i currently have sli 970 without the sli bridge on because bridges suck, so i need an rx480 to replace then with a card that doesnt need a bridge. 

Rig Specs:

AMD Threadripper 5990WX@4.8Ghz

Asus Zenith III Extreme

Asrock OC Formula 7970XTX Quadfire

G.Skill Ripheartout X OC 7000Mhz C28 DDR5 4X16GB  

Super Flower Power Leadex 2000W Psu's X2

Harrynowl's 775/771 OC and mod guide: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/232325-lga775-core2duo-core2quad-overclocking-guide/ http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/365998-mod-lga771-to-lga775-cpu-modification-tutorial/

ProKoN haswell/DC OC guide: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/41234-intel-haswell-4670k-4770k-overclocking-guide/

"desperate for just a bit more money to watercool, the titan x would be thankful" Carter -2016

Currently don't have graphics card. Building my first PC from scratch soon and saving up for it. Would be nice to get a brand new architecture card though, then i can spend more elsewhere.

I'm using a 6950 atm and I think it's time for an upgrade.. The timing of the rx 480 release is great for me because I've just built a whole new system and am just waiting on an aftermarket rx 480. Never have been an nvidia fan and Radeon has never done me wrong so I'd like to stick with em (especially seeing how my 6950 still keeps up with high settings in most games even 5 years later).

I built a new rig back in January, and I knew the new Polaris was coming out so I didnt buy a graphic card. Instead, I borrowed my friends old 650ti. It's crap and I need my own card. 

Thanks!

Give me a new video card, please! My gtx 550ti is going through some hard time lately...

I currently have a laptop with a amd HD 8650G + 8750M (dual graphics). I'm planning to build a pc, and would love to have the 480 in my new rig. it would allow me to put the money i intended to put in my new graphicscard into other components

Zotac GT430 Synergy Edition 2GB
Im looking to upgrade my pc and the only thing I lack is a good video card.

Got a GTX670 and winning an AMD card might be my only chance to abandon my long lasting fanboyism of Nvidia (2 cards^^'). I guess the best reason i want this card is FreeSync as there lots more Monitors with FreeSync that interest me and are in my budget than G-Sync.

I use an r9 280, and planning on upgrading my pc :)

I'm currently running a 750 Ti in my main machine. And although the card has served me very well for the past two years, it's age has more than begun to show. Instead of just lowering some settings, I haven't been able to play some recent games. Enough with the sob story though, thanks for hosting this giveaway :D 

Currently rocking a GTX 760 FTW.

I want that new AMD GPU for the VR experience.

CPU: AMD A8-6600K 3.9GHz(OCed to 4.5GHz) Quad-Core Processor
CPU Cooler: Cooler Master Hyper 212 EVO 82.9 CFM Sleeve Bearing CPU Cooler
Motherboard: MSI A88XM-E45 Micro ATX FM2+ Motherboard
Memory: Kingston HyperX Fury Blue 8GB (2 x 4GB) DDR3-1600 Memory 
Storage: Kingston SSDNow V300 Series 120GB 2.5" Solid State Drive
Storage: Seagate Barracuda 120GB 3.5" Internal Hard Drive
Video Card: EVGA GeForce GTX 760 4GB Dual FTW ACX Video Card
Case: Silverstone TJ09-BW ATX Full Tower Case
Power Supply: EVGA SuperNOVA NEX 650W 80+ Gold Certified Fully-Modular ATX Power Supply

Well, My R9 280 ( which has served me well) has died, and am now stuck with an R7 240 with a broken cooling fan because I don't really have any money :(

It would be nice to be able to experience at least 60 fps again :)

`