AMD Polaris Giveaway

I have a AMD HD 7770 1GB Graphics card.and I can basically play maybe league of legends on medium settings and Street fighter 5 on medium settings. It cannot really handle any serious fps games and I would be forever grateful to get a polaris card or any new card for that matter so that I could play battlefield 1 without worrying about my computer spontaneously combusting into a heap of fire. 

I have a r9 290, good card. But VR isn't gonna work on it...

I really want one of the new polaris gpu's because they are VR ready.

I have a r9 270x 2gb, it works, but its not sufficient for 1080p in 2016+... I'm planning on upgrading to newer better gpu anyway but winning one for free would be great.

Maybe the fortune will smile on me for once. Let the luckiest win! 

i have a gtx745 and in need of a new gpu to not play at <30 fps gibe nao pls

Currently using a x58 system with a i7 980x extreme with a Asus 970 graphics card. Want to get into streaming, put together so far a cheap stream pc so far and need a gpu for encoding, would like to win an upgrade for current system or a gpu for the stream pc. Trying to hold out for zen for cpu change. :D 

I have a GTX 980ti right now so I don't really need an upgrade (plus I prefer nvidia over amd) so I will use this card to build a PC for my friend. Right now he has an old (like really old) HP computer so he can't play many video games with me. And I'm trying my best to get him away from those gross consoles (only reason to have one is to play halo) 

I am still using that sapphire 5770... So yeah I guess a hardware-upgrade is overdue :D

Although this would propably cost me more in upgrading all the other stuff then as well, than the graphics would in the first place.

Mh. If you just ignore the brand new titles and buy them 5 years later, you are also 'up to date' i guess, just with some delay. 

Integrated gpu ... HEHEH the amd a10-7890k r7 800 something clock :((

i am using an outdated r9 270x...pls gib me

Currently running a GTX 960.

But i want to upgrade my VC so i can put the 960 in my 2nd overclock/experience rig :)

CPU: Ryzen 5 3600X | GPU: Vega 64   | RAM: 32 GB G.Skill Trident Z | Storage:  Samsung 850 / Corsair MP510  | Mainboard: ASUS X570 Prime Pro | Case: Fractal Define R6 | PSU: Corsair RM750i  | Cooling: Custom Waterloop

Hi!

I'm running a 770 gtx in my system, which would be nice, if it would not be a 2GB version...

(bought a prebuild -- wait! dont hate me, it was a great deal and it is serving me well...only that one flaw...)

best regards,

-Rickotap

I have a R9 390. I would like a new AMD architecture GPU because I am sick and tired of using a Small Nuclear Reactor to power mine. My R9 390 Sapphire Nitro when I have an extreme 1300 MHz overclock on it, pulls by itself,  a whopping 466 watts from my Power Supply, and I raise the temps in my room by 7 degrees C. Save Electricity, save the Earth, get me a new Graphics Card Please!

I have a GTX 660 which has a hard time running games like the Witcher 3, this'd be amazing :D thanks

Have an R9 390 that I adore despite me over paying now with how low the prices are. So getting another card for free sounds fun,

The woes of not waiting to buy a GPU when new releases hit soon.

amd radeon 5870 i love the card but it's on it's last legs now. recently had some red screens of death :( and i have to use a preset in amd ccc to clock the 2d clocks to 400 mhz as the default 157mhz causes massive artifacting on desktop and web browsing. 

I have a GTX 560, and I think it's time to upgrade. I cannot even game on 1080p at max settings on GTA V. 

My my other specs are fine for now. 

Intel i7 3.7GHz with turbo boost 

8 GB RAM DDR3

1.5 TB HDD

Wouuld really like to try AMD for a change. Have been using nVidia for my whole life. 

Hi!

I'm using Radeon HD 6850, so the upgrade to Polaris will be a step to modern gaming hardware. Polaris will be a perfect fit for my 1080p monitor and Vulcan/DX12 games.

I will upgrade to Polaris anyway, even if i will not win one of those :) Just waiting for the prices to settle a bit.

Regards
BHoleVX

Hello...I am Efat.. And i live in Bangladesh..Its not too good country..we r lagging some of techs but we have much gamers.. I am gamer And I want this Graphics Card ...

Reason : At first i bought a sick GPU named AMD RADEON 5450 hd 2 gb.. Its not meant to be play PC high games . But i want to play High games... As the new gpu is awesome .... And its price is too high for me... I dont have too money for buying this Kinda GPU.... But i want to buy in future... So If u can help me to get this gpu linus Brother...that would be great... i am student.. My fathers is a normal Service Holder.. And We dont have much money to afford this...

If u give me this as give away.. I will go mad by Receiving this.... Please read my reply Thankssss

Currently running an AMD R9 390. So I believe it would be an upgrade.

I have a sapphire r9 270x and it's currently having hdmi issues(bsod,timeout)

Current card : Asus R9 280x Direct CUII Top

Why I want an upgrade to AMD's Polaris lineup : I like free stuff :) & AMD :x:ph34r:

Desktop:

CPU : i5 4440 | Motherboard : Gigabyte B85M-D3H | RAM : Kingstone HyperX blu 4GB x2 | GPU : Asus R9 280X DC II Top [RIP 2017] | PSU : Corsair VS 550W | Display(s) : Dell S2240L | Mouse : Logitech G400s | Operating System : Windows 7 64bit

Laptop:

Acer Predator Helios 300 (CPU: Intel Core i5 7300HQ | GPU: GTX 1050ti | RAM: 16GB RAM | Operating System: Windows 10 64bit)

I have been using Nvidia graphics card for awhile now, a 660 GTX (which is really due for upgrade), winning this new videocard and if proved to be as good as being discussed, I will become an AMD fan again, my first experience with AMD was the K6-2 450mhz processor then the Sempron and Athlon, jumped to Intel since, so this will likely change my perspective of AMD if I win.  I was a believer of ATI since not until AMD bought them, never have used AMD again, so this will be the first time again, so I hope to have that chance to test them and hopefully have a change of heart.

a 750ti on its last dying breaths. I've  never actually been to team red, and i have heard good things, and it about damn time for an upgrade :D

CPU: Ryzen 7 3800X 4.4GHz | GPU: RTX 3070 FE | RAM: Corsair Dominator RGB 4x8GB 3600MHz DDR4 | MoBo: ASUS Crosshair Hero VIII  | Case: Corsair 5000D AF CPU cooler: Corsair H150i CapellixPSU: Corsair RM850x |

Currently using a GTX 770. Would like an upgrade, because the Polaris cards are beautiful. :)