AMD Polaris Giveaway

I have a ATI Mobility Radeon HD 4300 Series. And I want a AMD Polarist so a can buy a better pc.

I am not a desktop user but considering for a desktop and amd polaris might fit right in.

I have been a gamer for past 4 years in my college life and I'm basically gaming on a medium grade graphics on a laptop.

So plaris might be a huge upgrade to me

I have a 750 ti. I don't even really need an upgrade, just want one. lol

Currently running a R9 270X. It's starting to run slow in newer games and it keeps crashing...

I have a roughly 2 in 16,000 chance of winning anything here but then again who would pick a winner from the last page, I probably have more of a chance of winning the lottery then one of these, but i'm new here so who cares right?

I have an ATI Radeon HD 4800, it Island the first part of my rig. I am planning on getting one of the new graphics cards that came out, Im waiting for benchmarcks bit if I win one I Will nor have to struggle choosing one!

Intel i7 6700k @4.6 1.330v  cooled with H110i GT // 16Gb Kingston Fury DDR4 ram @2133MHz // Rx 480 Nitro+ // 2TB + 1 TB Hdd  // 250 GbSSD // on an Asus Z170-A // powered with Corsair RM750i // all  inside a Corsair 600C

I currently have a gtx 960 so it should be a nice upgrade...

On 7/18/2016 at 11:29 AM, nicklmg said:

So AMD's new graphics cards are here, and they are pretty sick... But what's even more sick than hearing about a new graphics card? Owning one for yourself!

Aw yeah man, we are giving away one Polaris 10 video card and one Polaris 11 video card thanks to our good friends over at AMD.

So, how do you enter to win one of these fine graphics cards?

1. Post a comment below telling us what graphics card you're using in your rig and why you want an upgrade to AMD's Polaris lineup. The two winners will be selected at random, so no, the content of your comment doesn't REALLY matter, but this is more fun than seeing 800 posts of "I want it" or "gibe nao pls."

2. Check back here in about a week when the names of our two winners will be added to the OP (giveaway execution is an art not a science people, so I apologize in advance if winners aren't announced in exactly one week).

3. Check your inbox here on the forum to make sure you didn't miss it. Our winners' usernames will be added to the OP here, so if you have any question about the legitimacy of a congratulatory message regarding this giveaway, please be sure to check back here and see if your name has been added.

And, while this isn't a requirement, feel free to give our friends over at @AMDRadeon on Twitter a follow.

Winners will be PMed from this account on the forum. Please do not consider winner messages from any other user in regards to this giveaway.

This giveaway is worldwide with no age restriction.

Best of luck to all!!

awesome!

How much performance boost will I get with it over XFX 7970?

CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 5600X 

GPU: ASUS TUF Gaming GeForce RTX 3070 

RAM: G.SKILL Trident Z Neo 2x16GB 3600MHz CL16 

SSD: WD Black SN750 500GB NVMe 

SSD: Crucial P2 2TB NVMe

HDD: Seagate 4TB 5900RPM

AIO: EK AIO 240 D-RGB 

MB: GIGABYTE B550I AORUS PRO AX 

PSU: CORSAIR SF600 Platinum 

CASE: SKTC S02

gibe nao pls

And yeah, I don't have a rig for the moment, but getting a free graphics card would certainly help me getting started. :) 

Why is SpongeBob the main character when Patrick is the star?

I'm currently trying to save up for a gaming rig, after just finishing college in May. Winning one of these GPU's would be a huge help!

I'm running a MSI GTX 760 w/ 2GB and one of the fan wings is missing (it just broke once). It sounds horrible lol.

I'd like to have a Polaris Graphics Card to maybe use VR in future and I'd like to have it because I don't want to die because of ear cancer.

Joking aside, I'd like to get a good gaming experience with my 21:9 monitor and without 100dB+

Have a maybe not working Radeon 7700 in my system that isn't posting anymore...

I'd like it in my HTPC cuz I have a HD 6450 in it. For real. 
Thanks for the giveaway guys!

Im using gtx 630 in my ring, so I want to upgrade my gpu to better 

I have a R9 290 and I would like to play in summer without my card running 90+ degrees all the time... ;_;

I'm a poor 3rdie from Croatia and I barely saved for a 280x to put into my rig.

I would love to get the new Polaris graphics card to finaly, once in my life, I can have something new on the market and not outdated :<

I built my PC first time by myself on 16th of June. i5 6500, DDR4 2400 MHz, Super Flower Leadex Platinum PSU, ASRock Z170 Extreme 4, BeQuiet Shadow Rock Slim, Samsung 850 EVO 500 GB

PHANTEKS EVOLV ATX

Here comes the joke: my GPU is Sapphire HD 7750. It is way underpowered.

I want to buy an RX 480, it would be perfect to win one :)

Hi everybody!

Currently running a 280X.
RX 480 will be a really really nice upgrade :)

Cheers

I have a R7 240(shoot my PC plz) and am planing on building my own PC soon and not having to pay for the GPU would help a lot  (look at my specs to find out why i desperately need to build my own then my biography to understand how a boy learned never to let the adults in his house pick out parts/tech for him for Christmas)

My graphics card right now: an AMD Radeon HD 7600M! Yep it´s a mobile GPU because I´m still on a freaking laptop -.- Would love to upgrade to a desktop pc soon...

System:
CPU: I7-3610QM @ 2.3 GHz | Motherboard: something with chips | RAM: 8 Gb of something | GPU: AMD HD 7600M | Case: Something made out of plastic | Storage: Toshiba MQ01ABD075 750GB | PSU: something external | Display(s): something glowing | Cooling: jet engine | Keyboard: hama something | Mouse: Logitech something | Sound: Traktor Kontrol S2 as soundcard, AKG K500 Headphones | Operating System: Windoof 10

I'm currently using a 970, which although is awesome for all current games in 1080p, I'm looking forward to 4k gaming, and a Polaris card would be a huge step towards getting there.

Good luck to everyone else :)

I have a secondary PC that could need an upgrade. It has a Radeon 6000 series graphics card. Would be nice to be able to convert it into a good gaming PC for my little brother!