AMD Polaris Giveaway

I have been using Nvidia graphics card for awhile now, a 660 GTX (which is really due for upgrade), winning this new videocard and if proved to be as good as being discussed, I will become an AMD fan again, my first experience with AMD was the K6-2 450mhz processor then the Sempron and Athlon, jumped to Intel since, so this will likely change my perspective of AMD if I win.  I was a believer of ATI since not until AMD bought them, never have used AMD again, so this will be the first time again, so I hope to have that chance to test them and hopefully have a change of heart.

a 750ti on its last dying breaths. I've  never actually been to team red, and i have heard good things, and it about damn time for an upgrade :D

CPU: Ryzen 7 3800X 4.4GHz | GPU: RTX 3070 FE | RAM: Corsair Dominator RGB 4x8GB 3600MHz DDR4 | MoBo: ASUS Crosshair Hero VIII  | Case: Corsair 5000D AF CPU cooler: Corsair H150i CapellixPSU: Corsair RM850x |

Currently using a GTX 770. Would like an upgrade, because the Polaris cards are beautiful. :)

Currently running a 7990 HD, would love to get a Polaris GPU so I can play the new upcoming games at max settings with at least 144 fps. I get very competitive, but I also love graphics. I absolutely hate running games at low graphic settings in exchange for more fps, but hate running games at a extremely high setting in exchange for horrible fps. Would love to play Battlefield 1 at 144hz and ultra settings. Especially now more than ever since I managed to persuade my friends to get into PC gaming.

I want it

i have GTX650 and its only 1 display port working and its a VGA and i want to use 3 monitors :D

GTX 670 2GB is a bit old now :)

E7-8890 V3 x2 , 12TB DDR4 @ 1866, Quadro K6000's + 2x GTX 1080's.

Iiiii just want to win something. Even LTT t-shirt will be great :D 

I don't own a pc just yet, I currently use a 4 year old MacBook pro (I use a Intel 4000 graphics card). I am saving money so I will be able to afford a pc later on and this free awsome graphics card will help a lot!

I only own an amd laptop,

but the amd's new architecture & new display experience feels like a new opportunity.

Plz! Want ONE!

Oh well, i have a R9 270X, already nice and stuff but.. if there is better and free! :D

Man this would be perfect. I'm finally building a new rig after running an of the shelf HP I purchased 10 years ago. I'm currently running a Intel Q9300, 8 GB DDR2 and a Geforce 550ti. The new rig is going to be with an i5 6600k, already purchased, 16 GB DDR4 and I was going to just live with the current card since my cash flow is more of a trickle. 

I'm really happy that AMD is making cards for the non rich gamers out there.

gibe nao pls

i currently have a rig with the gtx 660, it still runs not too badly on very few games, but to really get the visuals i want it just doesn't cut it. unfortunate really D:

Thanks for the giveaway guys! I'll also be giving away the gtx 660 to someone who needs it more than me if i win :)

On 18.07.2016 at 8:59 AM, nicklmg said:

So AMD's new graphics cards are here, and they are pretty sick... But what's even more sick than hearing about a new graphics card? Owning one for yourself!

Aw yeah man, we are giving away one Polaris 10 video card and one Polaris 11 video card thanks to our good friends over at AMD.

So, how do you enter to win one of these fine graphics cards?

1. Post a comment below telling us what graphics card you're using in your rig and why you want an upgrade to AMD's Polaris lineup. The two winners will be selected at random, so no, the content of your comment doesn't REALLY matter, but this is more fun than seeing 800 posts of "I want it" or "gibe nao pls."

2. Check back here in about a week when the names of our two winners will be added to the OP (giveaway execution is an art not a science people, so I apologize in advance if winners aren't announced in exactly one week).

3. Check your inbox here on the forum to make sure you didn't miss it. Our winners' usernames will be added to the OP here, so if you have any question about the legitimacy of a congratulatory message regarding this giveaway, please be sure to check back here and see if your name has been added.

And, while this isn't a requirement, feel free to give our friends over at @AMDRadeon on Twitter a follow.

Winners will be PMed from this account on the forum. Please do not consider winner messages from any other user in regards to this giveaway.

This giveaway is worldwide with no age restriction.

Best of luck to all!!

I have gtx 760, i'm becouse free stuff. 

I can haz a rx480 plx?

kkthxbai

Right now I'm running with the ASUS r9 380 STRIX, with the i5  6600k and some other stuff. I'm kind of scared whenever I touch my GPU's heat sync, it burns me every time. The graphics card is pretty good, but I'm playing at 1080p at high settings. (It goes high, very high, then ultra on Far Cry 4). Maybe I shouldn't touch it, but I saw this giveaway and I was like, BRUH. I was planning on getting this, but my mom said a little too expensive for the budget. I've never had a high end graphics card, so I'll join the rumble. I usually don't win giveaways, but now hopefully I have a chance. If I do win, then I actually don't know what to do.xD idk what that means

Geforce 310m on an Acer aspire laptop

FeelsBadMan

I currently use gtx 760 so an Rx 480 ( or maybe 470) would be a significant upgrade, and I could run games like Witcher 3 at high settings. If I win a 460 I'd give it to a friend who is planning to build a compact PC for LANs

I don't have a graphics card yet, I think that one would come handy for productivity. Waiting to hear from you guys ^_^

PD:  gibe nao pls.

I have a gtx960 windforced oc but it dosnt fit  my setup becouse I have a fx9590 so I would realy like to have an amd gpu and I would also realy like to play all my games maxed at 1080 p :)

I have a GeForce 560Ti, would love to upgrade it

I only have a GTX 750ti, so any Polaris 10 or 11 video card will be a great upgrade for me. Congrats to the winners in advance

i am currently running a 290 and its pinning at 92C under load and i really want to upgrade to be able to reliably run the Vive

Pellet Stove

Spoiler

CPU - I7 6700k l CPU Cooler - Noctua NH-D15 l GPU - MSI GTX 1080 Gaming Z l Mobo - MSI Gaming Pro Carbon l RAM - 16GB @ 2666 Corsair Vengeance LPX DDR4 l PSU - Corsair RM850i l SSD - Samsung 850 Evo 250GB | HDD - Toshiba 2TB | Case - Cooler Master HAF XB EVO W/ LTT Noctua NF-F12s l OS - Windows 10 l Mouse - Azio Levetron GM2000 l KeyBoard - Corsair K95 RGB l

got a 760 from evga. it's getting a little old. I used to be a big nVidia fan, but polaris made me really curios and I would like to see what the red team has to offer.