AMD Polaris Giveaway

Using a refurbished NVidia 9800GT with 512MB of RAM pulled from a Dell XPS 420 from 2008...help

I currently don't have a graphics card yet and would like to start my first pc build with this card 

I am using 3 years old r7 250x. Badly needed and upgrade.

I have gtx 970, would like to try for myself an AMD graphic card for VR. Compare these 2.

Thanks for the giveaway and keep up the great work.

I currently have an Intel HD530 that can barely run Overwatch at 30FPS.

I'm using a GTX 950 and while its decent, im looking for an upgrade so this would be a great card for me to move into.

Also gibe nao pls.

I have an MSI 970 100ME 4GB. Because, more speed. AND, I'm not going to lie.. the new functionality is pretty cool.

My System:

Intel Core i5-4690k  / Cooler Master Hyper 212 Evo Asus Z97-AR MSI Nvidia GeForce GTX 970 100me Corsair Vengeance LP 1600Mhz 2x4GB DDR3 Samsung 850 EVO 250GB / Seagate Barracuda 1TB 3.5" 7200RPM HDD / NZXT S340 EVGA SuperNOVA G1 650W / Windows 10 Home 64 / AOC G2460PQU 1080p 144hz / Corsair VOID Wireless RGB Razer Taipan Laser Razer Blackwidow Ultimate 2014 

My Laptop (Asus X55C-DS31):

Intel Core i3-2370M @ 2.4Ghz 6GB RAM / OCZ ARC100 240GB SSD /

My Phone:

OnePlus Three Graphite Black / 64GB

My Watch:

Moto 360 1st Generation

i have a 970, but i want to upgrade hardware soon, so a new card would be a huge help.

even polaris 11 is probably faster than my r7 370, so getting either would be an awesome upgrade

CPU: AMD FX-8320E Motherboard: ASRock 970M Pro3 RAM: G.Skill Ripjaws X 2x4GB DDR3 1600Mhz GPU: PowerColor R7 370 2GB Case: Cooler Master N200 mATX Storage: 120GB Kingston V300 + 1TB Seagate Barracuda PSU: EVGA NEX750B 750W Monitor: LG 22MP55 CPU Cooler: Cooler Master Hyper 212 EVO Keyboard & Mouse: Cooler Master Devastator Sound: Logitech G230 OS: Windows 10

Well running a 1070 soon, in the mail now but I like free stuff 

I have an amd radeon hd 6450 and really need a New grapics card.

I have a 980 (and an Intel chip) in my PC but I'm going to be building another computer soon with AMD tech.

-TimmyFifty

Currently running a Sapphire R9 Fury Nitro. I would like to run that in crossfire with a Polaris 10 or 11 card because it would be flipping badass

Would love to get this card because I'm currently running a hand-me-down AMD HD 7770 and all I can run are Pokemon ROMs

I have been looking to upgrade my computer, and this would be a very  nice thing to be able to add to the new computer I'm thinking about getting (I'm am currently restricted to 32-bit, as my system does not support 64-bit). Aaanyways I have an older Asus graphics card that has a liquid coolant within metal tubes that run through it, 3 gigs of DDR-2 ram (Physically maxing out my usable ram space at four cards in my system), 2 terabytes of space, and in total I have 5 fans in my computer that do their job exceedingly well. My grandfather has rebuilt this computer multiple times, upgrading it each time to where I am now at.

While playing battlefield 4 with nearly all settings on medium and at a resolution of 1440x900 I achieved approximately 23-35ish frames per second, and I generally always test what I call the texture quality vs. impact when it comes to frames (Basically can I play decently with it set that way). Setting the texture quality to ultra, yet having to leave shadows on low as I expected before I first tried BF4 on my PC, I then left everything on medium and played online for a while. I was blown away at the results that I got from my old beast, and I enjoyed the time playing with little to no problems, managing to also become much better at flying. But whenever I tried to enter first person in the planes, my framerate would stoop down to practically 0, luckily though it never actually did, and I'm assuming it was the physics of the camera that caused the drops, because if I allowed myself to stay in level flight, not maneuvering at all, my frames would go back up to around 20 fps. I almost forgot to mention that graphics card maxed out at around 60 Celsius (rarely ever reaching 65 Celsius), which I would believe is pretty darn good. Anyways, just thought I'd post a nice long comment, I'm hoping you guys will read it!

For a 32-bit system, it's actually not bad at all, it could be better though, and it sucks that some game developers are restricting this platform from playing just because it isn't 64-bit. And I believe I understand their reasons for that.

Currently I have a GTX 260 and would like to upgrade so I can play more games!

<3

I wanna get rid of my 970 cuz nvidia sax. I had a 7950 Windforce before, and it was a beast!

18 hours ago, nicklmg said:

So AMD's new graphics cards are here, and they are pretty sick... But what's even more sick than hearing about a new graphics card? Owning one for yourself!

Aw yeah man, we are giving away one Polaris 10 video card and one Polaris 11 video card thanks to our good friends over at AMD.

So, how do you enter to win one of these fine graphics cards?

1. Post a comment below telling us what graphics card you're using in your rig and why you want an upgrade to AMD's Polaris lineup. The two winners will be selected at random, so no, the content of your comment doesn't REALLY matter, but this is more fun than seeing 800 posts of "I want it" or "gibe nao pls."

2. Check back here in about a week when the names of our two winners will be added to the OP (giveaway execution is an art not a science people, so I apologize in advance if winners aren't announced in exactly one week).

3. Check your inbox here on the forum to make sure you didn't miss it. Our winners' usernames will be added to the OP here, so if you have any question about the legitimacy of a congratulatory message regarding this giveaway, please be sure to check back here and see if your name has been added.

And, while this isn't a requirement, feel free to give our friends over at @AMDRadeon on Twitter a follow.

Winners will be PMed from this account on the forum. Please do not consider winner messages from any other user in regards to this giveaway.

This giveaway is worldwide with no age restriction.

Best of luck to all!!

I currently have the Asus R7 360 2GB Strix. Nice graphics card, but I can't run alot of games on high without fps dropping not just below 60fps, but 40 or sometimes 30fps. It'd be nice to have something more powerful, ya know :)

My rig right now has a 98o in it but i would like to have access to all of the features that AMD is rolling out. Polaris 11.

Hello!!! Greetings from Venezuela

My current GPU is a GTX 560, is kinda old so i'm already trying to find a way to change it.. Would love to win this prize because being a fellow gamer on my country is really hard, so its pretty much impossible to build a new rig...

Good luck everyone..

I currently have a laptop pc and i'm going to build a Desktop PC , i was thinking of build an entire AMD Gamming rig and using the new Polaris GPU and using when out the new AMD CPU

Edited by DJGarcez

Hey, I have a r9 290 in my rig which does not have enough power for my due 4k monitor. I do like my r9 290, but it could not even handle a single 4k monitor for overwatch?... Sad face.... I would like to upgrade to 480 or 490 to power my due 4k monitor...

I'm still using a 9800GT (no joke). My rig is about seven or eight years old and I'm slowly buying new parts to build a new one. This would be a huge step up for me! Thanks for doing the giveaway. Good luck to all.

I've got a GTX 960. If I were to win, I would give it to my friend who is a plebeian that doesn't have dedicated graphics card.

I have a computer with AMD Radeon r5 built into my cpu. I want to be able to play games at more than 8fps. :P