AMD Polaris Giveaway

13 hours ago, nicklmg said:

So AMD's new graphics cards are here, and they are pretty sick... But what's even more sick than hearing about a new graphics card? Owning one for yourself!

Aw yeah man, we are giving away one Polaris 10 video card and one Polaris 11 video card thanks to our good friends over at AMD.

So, how do you enter to win one of these fine graphics cards?

1. Post a comment below telling us what graphics card you're using in your rig and why you want an upgrade to AMD's Polaris lineup. The two winners will be selected at random, so no, the content of your comment doesn't REALLY matter, but this is more fun than seeing 800 posts of "I want it" or "gibe nao pls."

2. Check back here in about a week when the names of our two winners will be added to the OP (giveaway execution is an art not a science people, so I apologize in advance if winners aren't announced in exactly one week).

3. Check your inbox here on the forum to make sure you didn't miss it. Our winners' usernames will be added to the OP here, so if you have any question about the legitimacy of a congratulatory message regarding this giveaway, please be sure to check back here and see if your name has been added.

And, while this isn't a requirement, feel free to give our friends over at @AMDRadeon on Twitter a follow.

Winners will be PMed from this account on the forum. Please do not consider winner messages from any other user in regards to this giveaway.

This giveaway is worldwide with no age restriction.

Best of luck to all!!

I have a NVIDIA GTX 960 at the moment but because it is getting so warm in a few hours (probably because i have it for some time already) i want to change my path to AMD because i heard so many good things about the new Polaris based GPUs and that's also the reason why i want to try to win this giveaway :)

Right now I have an R7 260x 2GB by MSi. It's a great GPU but obviously it's starting to show its age. Right now I'm getting artifacts on round objects. Due to my budget I'll have to pick between upgrading my 60Hz monitor with a ton of input lag to something decent at 144Hz or to a graphics card that won't break.

It would also be fun to crank up the details on Battlefield or Overwatch, which I run at medium-high and low graphics settings respectively.

Thank you.

Right now I'm using an Nvidia GT610. It's a pile of garbage that I shouldn't have gotten, I crash just from watching YouTube videos sometimes, but I needed something. Having a new AMD GPU would be a performance boost so high I'm not sure I could even handle it! (I could, but hyperbole is fun)

I have a Amd gigabyte hd 7750 graphics card so it would be nice for an upgrade. 

I currently have a r7 250x, so it would be nice to play some new-gen games at a decent frame rate

Been holding onto my 2nd hand 280x since I upgraded from a GT 9500... Hoping to get an upgrade to pair with my 144hz monitor :DD

r9 280x, need more vram to lord my supremecy over the console plebs

desktop

Spoiler

r5 3600,3450@0.9v (0.875v get) 4.2ghz@1.25v (1.212 get) | custom loop cpu&gpu 1260mm nexxos xt45 | MSI b450i gaming ac | crucial ballistix 2x8 3000c15->3733c15@1.39v(1.376v get) |Zotac 2060 amp | 256GB Samsung 950 pro nvme | 1TB Adata su800 | 4TB HGST drive | Silverstone SX500-LG

HTPC

Spoiler

HTPC i3 7300 | Gigabyte GA-B250M-DS3H | 16GB G Skill | Adata XPG SX8000 128GB M.2 | Many HDDs | Rosewill FBM-01 | Corsair CXM 450W

I have a gtx 760 and its starting to make me play games at low or medium to get 1080P 60FPS.

currently on msi 760 sli. would be nice upgrade. plus already have a fx 8350 cpu

I am currently looking for a new graphics card, so this would come in handy.

I have intel integrated hd 5500 and its so bad, im saving for a desktop and winning a graphics card would nock alot off the price.

Plus 8gb vram lots of space to mod skyrim and fallout :D

I have a 390 and i want the increased power efficiency and the lower temps of the 480!

I currently have R7 360. 

Why I want to upgrade? Moar power , moar performance!

Rig:Crimson Impaler | CPU: i3 4160 | Cooler: CM Hyper TX3 Evo | Motherboard: Asrock B85M - DGS | RAM: Kingston Hyper X Savage 16GB kit (2x8) DDR3 1600MHZ CL9 | GPU: Asus Radeon R7 360 | PSU: Corsair CX 430 V2 | Storage: HDD WD 1TB Blue | Case: Delux DLC-MG866

~Half the world is composed of idiots, the other half of people clever enough to take indecent advantage of them.~

I'm using an R9 390X with my current desktop setup. However, I'm interested in acquiring one of the Polaris cards since I intend to build a dedicated, low-profile livingroom PC.

Currently have an honest hardworking 7870, it does its job, and probably will for a few more years without complaint, but hey, I'm sure it wouldn't mind an early retirement.

Thanks!

I've got an R9 285. Its fan keeps disabling itself all the time :(. New polaris card(s) seems pretty 'bangin.' Cheers for the giveaway, love the videos!

I have a GTX750 ti FTW ACX by EVGA, damn this things loud, could do with a upgrade as it is struggling with newer titles and the problem is only going to get worse :(

Im running a 950 SSC and I feel like I made a bad choice and I really want to upgrade to polaris so I can actually play the games I own :P

Currently using a GTX 760. Runs well enough for now at 1080, but I can see it becoming an issue before long.