AMD Polaris Giveaway

gibe nao pls

Currently running on a Evga GTX 570hd, whilst some games I play ( WoW Dota LoL ) run fine others don't ( Ark, BF4, The division, to name a few ) would truly enjoy the opportunity to play at max settings 1080p ( maybe even 1440). Thank you for the opportunity and best of luck to everyone

I have a msi gtx 760 that runs fine, would be glad if i could change it because it's the worst part about my computer. It runs fine but still.

Currently using my backup gts 250 D:

Since my gtx 560 died. But i still cant play overwatch with the 250 cuz it is old as hell xD so i have to play It on my brothers 740m laptop :/

I currently don't have a rig. Never had enough bread to buy a good gaming pc. Now I have enough and I'm waiting for the perfect moment to buy every part that's needed. This would be a good start!

XFX R9 280, 

my frames will rise, if i win the prize

My current graphics card is HD 6950 . So i need upgrade and maybe RX 480 is good enough . :D

I am currently using intel hd graphics 530. I never got around to buying a gpu after building my first pc.

My current rig is team AMD with ye olde 7700 doing the graphics. And update on the other parts is on the move, so better graphics would be awesome.

I have a gtx 660Ti that i got for free from a friend that upgraded to a 780Ti 3 years ago, it's shit basically, could really need a new one

Using the GTX970 (EVGA SSC edition). I'd like the 480 since it uses less power and should, theoretically, work better on my 1440p monitor, even though it only uses 60fps. I would definitely upgrade to free sync once the prices are a bit better, but for what I do/play 1440 at 60 works perfectly fine and gives all of the visual goodness I need.

I'd love one.

Currently using a GTX960 which while okay, struggles with even 1080p gaming. This would be a huge upgrade.

I don't have any graphics card right now. I am short on money to buy a worthy Graphics card. I liked all the extra technological supports of polaris. It'd be great to have a RX480!!!  ??

I am currently using an Sapphire Radeon HD 6970. Extremely outdated, I know. But what can you do? Oh yeah, that's right, you could try to win an amazing new graphics card, one which I could also use to stay within the AMD family! How exciting!

I'm currently doing a $750 build so a graphic card would really help me along! ??????

I have a Radeon 7950 and need a new card for virtual reality and because my monitor keeps flickering. 

I currently have a 970 in my PC, that isn't a bad card, but I never had an AMD card so it would be cool if I could win one.

I have a GTX 960 because i fried my AMD 390 and i would just like an upgrade.

P.S I also am a HUGE AMD fan boi 

I'm running a GTX 960 m on my ZenBook Pro and i'm looking forward to build my very first desktop PC.

I really want to be VR ready and buy a freesync monitor.

Using a 390, but it heats up my room like crazy in the summer. I need something more power efficient

I have a GTX 770

2GB I would love to get myself a serious upgrade, even if it means playing on red team.

Currently using AMD HD 7870 OC edition!

Upgrading to new monitor with 1920x080 resolution and want to take advantage of it withouth having to run stuff on Medium settings :)

I am using the GTX 960 4GB Gaming atm. But, I'm pretty much broke because I just bought my new computer and I would like a better graphics card, because this one won't 'kill' the new games in 2017, I think. So, this upgrade would be absolutely amazing. But anyways, I wish everybody the best of luck winning this card, but not really because if I don't win, I will have to save money ): 

I just Finished a build and I am Currently using a R9 390x from Gigabyte. I'm trying to win this for my Dads new build. Simply Trying to save some money on my Dad's build.

Whelp, Good Luck to All. - Newbie RagingGamerLOL:D