AMD Polaris Giveaway

I was using a GTX 760ti in my tower, but that recently fried, so I'm working around to getting a new one so I can actually run games again :D
Not a big chance of getting it, but hey, why not try? 
Gibe nao pls.

I currently have a Zotac GTX 780 but I would love a polaris card to allow me to game better and do my video editing easier.

CPU: i7 4790k, RAM: 16GB DDR3, GPU: GTX 1060 6GB

i have the 970ssc by EVGA, but the card wouldn't be for me, i have a friend that tries to game on a $100 potato that cant even run cs above 10 frames, plus his birthday is coming up, so having it would be a great surprise for him, as he is already looking to build a pc

Running a pretty Gigabyte G1 1070, but I would love to compare performance myself (and then maybe sell one for an amazing price to somone :D)

I currently do not own a graphics card due to the fact i do not own the money yet. I just finished up building my brand new pc after my old pc from best buy kept blowing capacitors on the mobo so i decided to learn how to build one. i would buy a graphics card but im saving up for a car right now.

cpu: i7 4790k overclocked to 4.6 ghz

mobo: msi z97 gaming 5

ram: 16gb 2x8gb corsair vengeance pro

128gb ssd

h100i liquid cooler

asus PCE AC56 for wifi

and corsair rm750 psu.

Hope I win!!

I've got a friend running a GTX550ti, and enough said, he wants an upgrade. Like all technology in the UK, the RX480 costs significantly more than in the US, so winning one would be a big help to him. He already has enough to deal with when running an ancient Phenom x4.

I have a GTX 670. An RX 480 would be a nice upgrade. :D

I have a gtx 750 ti that could really use a little extra umpf when it comes to getting more than 30 fps at medium settings

I am running a Asus Radeon HD7850 I got off ebay. I was thinking about upgrading to this generation anyway but something about kids and houses and responsibilities...

I have a Radeon HD 6870, was a great card back in 2011 but really showing its age now, its only got one gb of vram and struggles to play most modern games even on the lowest settings, Im kinda stuck with it for now and a Polaris GPU would benefit me greatly.

I'm currently using my AMD Rig which I've had since 2013 and to be fair, I wish I had the money to truly upgrade it for a much better gaming experience because, I think AMD has started to continuously bring even more content to us PC Gamers and well, the price is also very kind of AMD :) Nice job on the 480(s) GPUs!

Linus Media Group and Linus himself have well and truly helped me SO much over the last few years and I would love to swap out my GPU for an RX 480 because of it's beautiful architecture. You guys (Linus' team/media-group) are doing such great work and I absolutely LOVE the teamwork, videos, the community here on LTT-Forums and I can't thank you guys enough, seriously! <3

Oh and I'm running a GTX 600 series GPU which is unfortunately coming to an end :( It hurts having to say this but it's true and it's like I said, I wish I had the money to gain that full potential for Gaming because of AMD's architecture on the Polaris cards!

Edited by Xiauj
I forgot to mention my current GPU.

Hey I'm Xiauj ^_^ Wassup :3

Polaris 11! I have a 285 and while it's not a bad card, the Polaris 11 would be a better option. (Provided it can fit into a Node 804)

I don't have a PC to upgrade but planning on building a new one and this would be great to have and save me some $$$.

Currently Sporting a GTX 960. I have been a fan of AMD and use their CPUs. I have had friends steer me to pick up NVIDIA Graphics Cards in the past and have been hesitant to purchase one from AMD. I would like to enter this giveaway to broaden my insight on AMD's line of graphics cards.

GTX 980 here... This one would not really replace my GPU, but would be part of a new build!

I'm rocking one of the fastest GPU's ever made. The r9 270.... I want this cause my cpu is chilling while my gpu is dying and I want a balance. :) pls pick me

13 hours ago, nicklmg said:

I'm from India and I'm 15. Trying to start a gaming channel on YouTube to fulfill the needs of my parents. I have a Radeon HD 5450 and I can't play any games to record. So I'm trying to make a budget Gaming PC but cant afford anything good in my Budget(not even a game). I'm not even sure if I can make one. But If I succeed then it would mean the world to my me and my Family. :D

Currently using a reference GTX 660. It's better than nothing, but i could use the upgrade.

gtx 770 an upgrade would be nice, and i can donate this card to someone in need :P 

Never really owned a gaming pc, hav an old intel gma x3100 pc, (it sucks, i know.) Been saving up for a build and the AMD Polaris would be of grt help! 

I have two Radeon 6970's... about time for an upgrade but of course that requires money... so this would be nice.

"If a Lobster is a fish because it moves by jumping, then a kangaroo is a bird" - Admiral Paulo de Castro Moreira da Silva

"There is nothing more difficult than fixing something that isn't all the way broken yet." - Author Unknown

Spoiler

Intel Core i7-3960X @ 4.6 GHz - Asus P9X79WS/IPMI - 12GB DDR3-1600 quad-channel - EVGA GTX 1080ti SC - Fractal Design Define R5 - 500GB Crucial MX200 - NH-D15 - Logitech G710+ - Mionix Naos 7000 - Sennheiser PC350 w/Topping VX-1

i have a AMd R7 360. i know, its crap. PLLALALALLASE give me one

I currently have in my rig a nvidia GTX 650 TI, i want to upgrade to the AMD Polaris because currently i cant play any of the newer games without having immense lag.

I am a liker of things, this be a thing that I like.

*cough*gibe nao plz