AMD Polaris Giveaway

EVGA GTX 750 Ti

Overclocked +250 core clock and +30 mem clock

Plays GTA V at medium settings at 1080p but i'm looking to improve it for rendering videos.

I currently have a mobile radeon hd 5870. I'm in the process of building a new desktop pc, and am interested in seeing how the new amgpu linux drivers work on this one. Also, games with lots of textures!

I actually do not have a personal "rig" yet. Right now I am using one of those "Designed for Microsoft XP" towers that came out about thirteen years ago. I'm budgeting to build my own computer within the next few months since I'm planning to get into programming and other resource intensive work. Winning a free graphics card would bring me closer to achieving my goal.

I want the gpu for my brother who runs on Intel Integrated Grapichs :'v

The poor Intel integrated graphics on my Lenovo ThinkPad could probably use a break.

I have a R9 280x but i had to underclock it in oder to play some games because it was overheating ( i know i should replace the thermal paste) and it would be great to have a Rx 480 or even the the rx 460 but my main goal is to be able to play gta 5 with that new redux mod because it looks gorgeous. 

Muy "rig" has an ancient NVIDIA 9400GT i can barely play five year old games with that. I want to upgrade to a Polaris card because they are future proof and have better directx12/vulkan support than nvidia by far, I mean have you seen those 30-50% fps gains on amd cards that ran doom on vulkan? And sorry for my bad english since I'm peruvian.

I currently use a GTX770, but I am interested in the RX480 because it looks like it going to be a decently powerful card for a low price point. In the the running to my GPU upgrade that should be happening soon.

I have a gtx960, because I got a freesync monitor

I'm new to linustechtips, love the youtube content which has inspired me to build my first PC.

First of all I don't even have a graphics card in my desktop, I am using the onboard graphics. Second it's free. Lastly gibe nao pls.

Currently running a GTX 560, which surprisingly still handles most games. This would be a massive upgrade though!

I have a gtx 960 in my computer right now. I would be fine with it but it only has 2 GB of vram ):

I have an r9 390 that tends to overheat to the point of failure at random. No reason for it since the fans work fine and my case produces virtually no heat with my setup.

I have no graphics card at all so this would fit nicely...

Also thanks to AMD and LMG for doing this giveaway!

Using toilet paper both-sided: sucess lies in your hands.

I only have a Dual Graphics Radeon HD 7660G and a Radeon 7670M. Mounted in a AMD A10 processor... Sure would like to try AMD's Polaris 11 or  Polaris 10 video cards. I have plans to build a New Desktop Computer and would be glad to install it in my New Desktop Computer... Thanks for giving us a chance to own one awesome video card....

kappa 123

i have a gt430 and i really want to join team red

I personally don't know why, but since 2004 I've gone from Team Blue and Team Green to fully support Team Red. Maybe I like the color. My setup is FX-8350 and R9 270 + Asus MB, SSD, bla bla bla. I Like to upgrade to Polaris, and to Zen, well what can I say, I became a Team Red fan. The only company that is fighting against 2 giants in PC world - Team Blue and Team Green. Good Luck AMD!

I currently only have a gtx 650, second hand from my older brother who has a 980ti gaming rig he cannot even afford because the lazy f*cker won't get a job. I want to prove to him that hard work (and luck I guess) pays off (I am doing my A-Levels a year early which in the uk is almost completely unheard of). I want to actually play games like city skylines at something greater than 10 fps on a good day. I want to be able to actually play GTA V without everything look like a horrible mess cos my GPU can't handle it. I love gaming, but I can't game because of financial restrictions. Having an actually good graphics card would help such to such an extent I can play games like the 5 year old Skyrim without it crashing every half an hour because I my card cant handle it... if anything... do this out of sympathy for me

Sapphire Toxic r9 270x. Time for an upgrade.

Currently on a Lenovo y500 with sli 650m gpus from the green team.

Would like to get back into desktop computing and join team red again (my first two pcs where amd/ati builds).

I´m running a r9 280x and I would be so happy to upgrade it, so I can give this card to my girlfriend to make her a little more happier :)

I'm currently working with an R7 370. I starting gaming on laptops with mobile APUs and got the R7 370 as my first ever card for a desktop build. It's been a blast to use, but I'm now looking to upgrade. I don't have a budget for a 4K TV or even a monitor with a refresh rate above 60 Hz, so the RX 480 is right up my alley. 1080p gaming at 60fps is exactly what I want out of my gaming desktop. 

Plus I plan on using my 370 to make a budget build for my girlfriend to try and get her into PC gaming.