AMD Polaris Giveaway

I currently have a laptop with an Nvidia 960m and if I win an AMD Polaris card I will finally be able to build a rig. Sooo gibe nao pls?

Using my old GTX 660 because my 390 puts out too much heat for the summer :/

Currently using a 280x which has artifacts and barely runs CSGO. Please AMD could I have new card? 

I need to win so I can give this graphics card to my friend so he can actually run the games we play at more than 30fps, my rig is running the gtx 1080.

Currently running a stock pc with no dedicated GPU would love to be able to dive into some new games that I just cant run currently.

13 hours ago, nicklmg said:

So where's comment?  I only see reply....

Anyhow I  have an r9 390, traded in a nvidia 970 to get it. Cos AMD! Also the 390 is a slightly better card. But TBH I  just didn't want to have a Nvidia card. I would sell the 390 at half price to the PC gaming community here in Kenya if I got the 380.

13 hours ago, nicklmg said:

So AMD's new graphics cards are here, and they are pretty sick... But what's even more sick than hearing about a new graphics card? Owning one for yourself!

Aw yeah man, we are giving away one Polaris 10 video card and one Polaris 11 video card thanks to our good friends over at AMD.

So, how do you enter to win one of these fine graphics cards?

1. Post a comment below telling us what graphics card you're using in your rig and why you want an upgrade to AMD's Polaris lineup. The two winners will be selected at random, so no, the content of your comment doesn't REALLY matter, but this is more fun than seeing 800 posts of "I want it" or "gibe nao pls."

2. Check back here in about a week when the names of our two winners will be added to the OP (giveaway execution is an art not a science people, so I apologize in advance if winners aren't announced in exactly one week).

3. Check your inbox here on the forum to make sure you didn't miss it. Our winners' usernames will be added to the OP here, so if you have any question about the legitimacy of a congratulatory message regarding this giveaway, please be sure to check back here and see if your name has been added.

And, while this isn't a requirement, feel free to give our friends over at @AMDRadeon on Twitter a follow.

Winners will be PMed from this account on the forum. Please do not consider winner messages from any other user in regards to this giveaway.

This giveaway is worldwide with no age restriction.

Best of luck to all!!ds are here, and they are pretty sick... But what's even more sick than hearing about a new graphics card? Owning one for yourself!

Aw yeah man, we are giving away one Polaris 10 video card and one Polaris 11 video card thanks to our good friends over at AMD.

So, how do you enter to win one of these fine graphics cards?

1. Post a comment below telling us what graphics card you're using in your rig and why you want an upgrade to AMD's Polaris lineup. The two winners will be selected at random, so no, the content of your comment doesn't REALLY matter, but this is more fun than seeing 800 posts of "I want it" or "gibe nao pls."

2. Check back here in about a week when the names of our two winners will be added to the OP (giveaway execution is an art not a science people, so I apologize in advance if winners aren't announced in exactly one week).

3. Check your inbox here on the forum to make sure you didn't miss it. Our winners' usernames will be added to the OP here, so if you have any question about the legitimacy of a congratulatory message regarding this giveaway, please be sure to check back here and see if your name has been added.

And, while this isn't a requirement, feel free to give our friends over at @AMDRadeon on Twitter a follow.

Winners will be PMed from this account on the forum. Please do not consider winner messages from any other user in regards to this giveaway.

This giveaway is worldwide with no age restriction.

Best of luck to all!!

gtx 750 with a freesync monitor  and would like to see what difference it makes if any if i had freesync.

Got a 670 in the rig now and looking to upgrade.

Been running a Geforce 210 for my whole life on my entertainment hub. But it is not build for gaming and I hope Polaris will add gaming capability to my only PC that hasn't been upgraded since forever.

Right now I'm running a Nvidia GT 630. Laugh all you want xD but none the less. gibe nao plz

I currently have R9 280X in my rig. Besides getting better gaming performance, I would really like to get a card that supports freesync, and on top of everything else my little brother gets to kiss his HD7770 goodbye. 

Nothing, never had a desktop. I would make something around the card

Currently rocking a gtx 550 ti, would appriciate a "small" upgrade ;)

Keep up the good work!

I currently am using a Nvidia GTX 970, but am seriously considering moving away from Nvidia. AMD continually releases open source technology, pushing the industry forwards. I create open source software for work and love that AMD is doing the same.

At the moment there is no graphics card, I use the motherboard HDMI port, but that only gets me under medium at best at 25 fps, this would over kill anything I would want to do so here is hoping.

I'm actually new to pc gaming. I've considered it for a long time, so finally i decided to build one. As i was buying parts, i realized the top notch parts are actually really expensive. So i have wait till i save up enough money to buy all the parts. The graphics card was the one i was most worried about because i don't know which one to get, but i wouldn't mind getting this one because of all the good things i've heard about it.

I have 2x R9 270s powering my system right now, I'd love to move to playing games with Eyefinity on one card due to lack of support of multi gpu and the RX 480 seems like it can do that, plus the extra vram would help.

I have a GT 210, which has 16 cuda cores... I run Team Fortress 2 on such a low resolution I pretty much see all of the individual pixels. It also gets hot... I have no idea why, which is ridiculous because it has the graphics capabilities of a moldy potato.

well... my current "rig" is a shi**y laptop, connected to a keyboard, mouse, monitor and xbox controller, and it throttles playing skyrim and FIFA 14 at low settings 720p... learning to cope with frustration every day. So... the plan is to build a real rig, and it would be wonderful to start with an RX 480, since i'm a college student, and you know how that reflects on personal economy. 

So, yeah, please Linus Claus, make christmas be early this year.

1st off thanks for this give away & good luck to all whom enter. :)

Myself why should I get like the RX 480 you's are giving away. Cause im currently on a almost 3 year old Radeon 280X card that a friend gave me recently. Cause of my finantial situation It can take upwards of 6 months to save funds to do a upgrade/replace a componet. Im overdue for a upgrade & im hoping what im running on will last till zen comes out, but even then IF I can resell any of it for the new upgrade i wont get much for it to even cover probly 1/4 of what i'll need. :/

Again thanks again for the oportunity & always enjoy your video's !!

Terry

I would love to have this graphics card because I have a 8400M GS as my daily driver.(This is the most ''powerful'' graphics card I have).And I love AMD.