AMD Polaris Giveaway

Have a MSI R9 380 card now. just rebuilt my system and GPU is the last thing I need which I was already going to buy a rx480 at the end of the month (if I can find one). So a free card would be really nice since I have already totally over spent:):)....

Name: Erik

Current Graphics Card: Radeon HD 7670

Entire Pc: http://h20564.www2.hp.com/hpsc/doc/public/display?docId=c03272947

I want to upgrade to amd's polaris lineup because I wish to upgrade my rig, since it being amd and so is my motherboard I am hoping they will work together, even if they dont I will just buy a new motherboard. I am mainly here for a free graphics card to save money for when I do upgrade my rig.

Lets talk a minute about how bad my card is...its bad...

Yeah, I'm on Intel HD Graphics 2000. Works well for turn based 2d strategy, but yeah, a modern discrete GPU would be a literal game changer.

Im running an IGPU because I decided to save up more cash for a better GPU. Gib nao plz

I have a gainward gtx 970 in my rig currently but I want to build a new rig for my brother

Geforce GTX 650 Ti and i wouldn't mind being able to play games in graphics settings other than low with less than 30fps.

My 6850 just died so i am starving for a new card.

I have had a GTX 660 for 3 years and it's really starting to show its age. While the new Polaris cards are really well priced, they are still outside of my budget and I really do need an upgrade from a card that cost £300 when I bought it. It really does dishearten me whenever my friends want to play a game that is graphically intensive like ArmA 3, only for me to tell them that it is quite literally unplayable on my rig. Anyway, keep up the good work at LTT and have a good one!

I have an r9 285 (380) at the moment but under load it sounds like hell itself has opened up. Not fun. 

Running a 660 currently, want dat frame buffer for dem frames

i have a gtx 560, so an upgrade would be nice

Currently running 750 Ti, so almost everything newer is better.

Also: I want it so gibe nao pls :P

I've always used an Intel Graphics processing unit. I'd be curious to try gaming on more than 15fps though I know it's not an huge update...

I have Intel HD graphics 4000 and I neeeed a good GPU!

I currently have a great AMD HD 6350. I honestly think that all your on board graphics are better than mine.

btw i have another account here at LTT Forums but i forgot the password.

Please help!

1 hour ago, nicklmg said:

So AMD's new graphics cards are here, and they are pretty sick... But what's even more sick than hearing about a new graphics card? Owning one for yourself!

Aw yeah man, we are giving away one Polaris 10 video card and one Polaris 11 video card thanks to our good friends over at AMD.

So, how do you enter to win one of these fine graphics cards?

1. Post a comment below telling us what graphics card you're using in your rig and why you want an upgrade to AMD's Polaris lineup. The two winners will be selected at random, so no, the content of your comment doesn't REALLY matter, but this is more fun than seeing 800 posts of "I want it" or "gibe nao pls."

2. Check back here in about a week when the names of our two winners will be added to the OP (giveaway execution is an art not a science people, so I apologize in advance if winners aren't announced in exactly one week).

3. Check your inbox here on the forum to make sure you didn't miss it. Our winners' usernames will be added to the OP here, so if you have any question about the legitimacy of a congratulatory message regarding this giveaway, please be sure to check back here and see if your name has been added.

And, while this isn't a requirement, feel free to give our friends over at @AMDRadeon on Twitter a follow.

Winners will be PMed from this account on the forum. Please do not consider winner messages from any other user in regards to this giveaway.

This giveaway is worldwide with no age restriction.

Best of luck to all!!

I want

I have the GTX780ti so I think it's time for an upgrade for example the one polaris 10 or 11 video card ;) 

I currently have a GTX 950 in my rig. I would upgrade to give a friend of mine a graphics card that doesn't suck.

I am currently running with a ASUS 280x and would love to upgrade to get some well desired frame boosts as well as solve the problem of the horrendous gpu sag that this card has.

1 hour ago, nicklmg said:

So AMD's new graphics cards are here, and they are pretty sick... But what's even more sick than hearing about a new graphics card? Owning one for yourself!

Aw yeah man, we are giving away one Polaris 10 video card and one Polaris 11 video card thanks to our good friends over at AMD.

So, how do you enter to win one of these fine graphics cards?

1. Post a comment below telling us what graphics card you're using in your rig and why you want an upgrade to AMD's Polaris lineup. The two winners will be selected at random, so no, the content of your comment doesn't REALLY matter, but this is more fun than seeing 800 posts of "I want it" or "gibe nao pls."

2. Check back here in about a week when the names of our two winners will be added to the OP (giveaway execution is an art not a science people, so I apologize in advance if winners aren't announced in exactly one week).

3. Check your inbox here on the forum to make sure you didn't miss it. Our winners' usernames will be added to the OP here, so if you have any question about the legitimacy of a congratulatory message regarding this giveaway, please be sure to check back here and see if your name has been added.

And, while this isn't a requirement, feel free to give our friends over at @AMDRadeon on Twitter a follow.

Winners will be PMed from this account on the forum. Please do not consider winner messages from any other user in regards to this giveaway.

This giveaway is worldwide with no age restriction.

Best of luck to all!!

I'm running an internal graphics card on my CPU my CPU is an Intel Core i5. The reason that I want the graphics card is that I started a new YouTube channel and I want the Firepower to run the new games and have enough strength to run stuff in the background.

I have AMD Radeon HD3850 in my extremely old computer. I finally decided to build new rig, so this will be very helpful.

Sure Throw my had in the mix!

Poor college student in the CIS major that wants to build their PC and I really love what AMD is bringing in this cycle! 

Thank you Linus Media Group, and AMD Graphics for the chance to win such a great product! I currently use a laptop...an old laptop...for my computer needs. So this card would be a great way for me to start a nice PC build to take full advantage of Battlefield 1! Thank you again ?

Nice! A product that can replace my r9 270x , be low powered enough so my PSU won't explode and have freesynch on it!