AMD Polaris Giveaway

I am currently using a AMD Firepro V5900, and i would really like the upgrade, since my current graphics card can barely mantain 30 fps on some modern games (like Overwatch) even on medium/low settings.

I have a gtx 750, which is a nice card, but is at the end of its life time and calls for an upgrade.

1 hour ago, nicklmg said:

So AMD's new graphics cards are here, and they are pretty sick... But what's even more sick than hearing about a new graphics card? Owning one for yourself!

Aw yeah man, we are giving away one Polaris 10 video card and one Polaris 11 video card thanks to our good friends over at AMD.

So, how do you enter to win one of these fine graphics cards?

1. Post a comment below telling us what graphics card you're using in your rig and why you want an upgrade to AMD's Polaris lineup. The two winners will be selected at random, so no, the content of your comment doesn't REALLY matter, but this is more fun than seeing 800 posts of "I want it" or "gibe nao pls."

2. Check back here in about a week when the names of our two winners will be added to the OP (giveaway execution is an art not a science people, so I apologize in advance if winners aren't announced in exactly one week).

3. Check your inbox here on the forum to make sure you didn't miss it. Our winners' usernames will be added to the OP here, so if you have any question about the legitimacy of a congratulatory message regarding this giveaway, please be sure to check back here and see if your name has been added.

And, while this isn't a requirement, feel free to give our friends over at @AMDRadeon on Twitter a follow.

Winners will be PMed from this account on the forum. Please do not consider winner messages from any other user in regards to this giveaway.

This giveaway is worldwide with no age restriction.

Best of luck to all!!

i need one i have a nvidia card from 2012...yeah and a i5 

So AMD's new graphics cards are here, and they are pretty sick... But what's even more sick than hearing about a new graphics card? Owning one for yourself!

Aw yeah man, we are giving away one Polaris 10 video card and one Polaris 11 video card thanks to our good friends over at AMD.

1. Post a comment below telling us what graphics card you're using in your rig and why you want an upgrade to AMD's Polaris lineup. The two winners will be selected at random, so no, the content of your comment doesn't REALLY matter, but this is more fun than seeing 800 posts of "I want it" or "gibe nao pls."

2. Check back here in about a week when the names of our two winners will be added to the OP (giveaway execution is an art not a science people, so I apologize in advance if winners aren't announced in exactly one week).

3. Check your inbox here on the forum to make sure you didn't miss it. Our winners' usernames will be added to the OP here, so if you have any question about the legitimacy of a congratulatory message regarding this giveaway, please be sure to check back here and see if your name has been added.

And, while this isn't a requirement, feel free to give our friends over at @AMDRadeon on Twitter a follow.

Winners will be PMed from this account on the forum. Please do not consider winner messages from any other user in regards to this giveaway.

Best of luck to all!!

I have a 270x that is dying on me. It crashes even while watching YouTube videos. I really want a Rx 480 and I will put this to great use. Currently I'm Ill and have been for a week now so this will be the best way to get better. Thanks again

Just sold my 6870 yesterday :((( Running of Intel HD now... Save me ... save me from the nothing I've become!!!♫

Running a GTX 750ti.

Its not terribly smooth and to be honest I was really interested in AMDs claim of VR for cheaper. Although, I'd still have to buy another card winning one would cut down on costs ? Thanks LMG for hosting these giveaways and thanks AMD for supplying the products! You guys are awesome for doing these things! (Not brown nosing I swear)

I'm running an GTX 670 and it's time for me to upgrade :D The new polaris architecture is both, powerful and efficient.

hey, i have an old laptop, im planning on building a new rig so a graphics card will be much apprecicated

I have a r9 380, so a free upgrade would be neat-o. GL everyone!

I currently just built a new rig with an Fx-8320 overclocked to 4.4GHz. But right now I am using a friends old GTX 550Ti. :( Sad panda!

I am trying to get into pc gaming and i need a new graphics card for my computer

I want to setup a vive in the living room for the kids (me included)

I have an r9 270 i wanna upgrade cause i have a 900p monitor and i wanna get a higher res widescreen monitor for video editing but i dont want to miss out on gaming plus im broke so nvidas bullshit prices arent an option like seriously find me a 1070 for the real $380 price smh. plus Amd has treated me so well i mean my 270 lasted me 2+ years. #teamredforlife

I don't really need it, because I have an R9 380 but I can give this R9 380 to my friend who only has a GTX 745 if I get it.

I'm running a GTX 960 4GB Gaming. Why didn't I go for a GTX 980 Ti? Because this was the first computer I built and I wanted it to be cheap (Total cost: $1200AUD). Only problem, I can't use it with VR because you need minimum a GTX 970. That's why I want a Polaris series GPU, so I can use VR. Unless I get an RX 470 or RX 460, which I'll still use but for another build. Thanks for the giveaway opportunity, and keep up the great work.

Making a htpc as im currently powering my 4k tv with my main PC and a gpu is all im missing. Ive also never had a card from the red team so im kinda curious.

I currently run some internel graphics -poor me only have an intel i5 in my rig >_< 

I currently have a power hungry r9 390. Id want this card so my psu isnt working overtime like it is at the moment.

Im currently using a Gtx 640 for my desktop pc,  so i wanted an upgrade  so i could play all new games coming at a decent frame rate. 

Best of luck to all!!

Im rocking a gtx 750 ti and it would be so nice to have this card. It'll let me play games at higher refresh rates and resolution. 

980ti in my rig.

I want a second card for dx12 games from steam.