AMD Polaris Giveaway

running an amd powered pc with a 270x in it. although it is nice, i would like to step up to the ultra setting on mant of the newer games.

currently have a GTX 750 in my main rig and really want to upgrade to a better graficscard soon, cause a gtx 750 isnt enough for gaming these days, also i am really exited about the rx 480, cause its kinda like AMD's last chance and we need compitition in the market and i really want to test out how the graficscard perform myself, anyway
thanks for the giveaway

I have a r9 280 and was going to be upgrading to a new amd card and thought might as well enter to see if i can get one free in stead of paying for one, Good luck everyone

I'm gaming on a laptop with a GT540M Nvidia graphics card Acer Aspire 5755G my Dad's old one. I'm busy saving up money to build my first desktop pc, would be awesome if I didn't had to buy a graphics card

I currently have an R9 290 and while it runs most games fine, a newer architecture and better power consumption would be pretty neat!

"If you always say no, you'll never say yes."

I'm currently running a R9 390 but the reason I want one is so that I can complete the build I'm building for my girlfriend !!! 

Right now I am currently using a GTX 960. I need a newer graphics card to support that games that I play and have been trying to decide on what to get. Although it feels good to max games out I don't think it's financially plausible at the moment. My 960 runs good and I'm happy with the card but I think I'd prefer something that will have better performance in the future so that way it'll last me in the long run. 

Well, I have a laptop with a 650m in it. That's it.

A good graphics card could come in handy for a friend of mine who, unlike me, plays games. He needs a new PC (has one with a 6670) and the graphics card will be the most expensive in this. If I win one of these Cards, his PC will not be that far off anymore.

I've been running on a gtx 580 for a while now, I've just been waiting to upgrade. I just haven't had the funds to do so. This could definitely help me get the ball rolling so I can start being able to game at a decent framerate again! 

Intel Iris Pro 5200, constantly 60-80C, sometimes >90C in seconds. Gonna be putting a rig together end of August and was planning to go with the green team, would definite go red if it meant a free gpu though.

hello linus my names zach and im currently 13. my pc has a x4 860k but no gpu i didn't know the 860k didn't have integrated graphics. 

it would mean the world to me if i won the graphics card thank you and keep up the good work

Currently using a gtx 960, wanting to upgrade since ive always wanted a 970 but it was jast a little too expensive for me, and now AMD is delivering even better performance (considering dx12) with its awesome rx480

Currently borrowing a friends GTX 960, waiting for the right card and AMD is putting out some real winners.

I see a bunch os 980's and R9's in those coments, DUDE I HAVE A HD7870 CROSSFIRE!
I want this GPU because mine is old as hell and lack new gen resources and ports. And save power!

Want to up grade my brothers GPU he has been using a GTX 560 for about 4 years.

I play on a dell laptop and i would like to win the card because im going to build a Pc

1 hour ago, nicklmg said:

So AMD's new graphics cards are here, and they are pretty sick... But what's even more sick than hearing about a new graphics card? Owning one for yourself!

Aw yeah man, we are giving away one Polaris 10 video card and one Polaris 11 video card thanks to our good friends over at AMD.

So, how do you enter to win one of these fine graphics cards?

1. Post a comment below telling us what graphics card you're using in your rig and why you want an upgrade to AMD's Polaris lineup. The two winners will be selected at random, so no, the content of your comment doesn't REALLY matter, but this is more fun than seeing 800 posts of "I want it" or "gibe nao pls."

2. Check back here in about a week when the names of our two winners will be added to the OP (giveaway execution is an art not a science people, so I apologize in advance if winners aren't announced in exactly one week).

3. Check your inbox here on the forum to make sure you didn't miss it. Our winners' usernames will be added to the OP here, so if you have any question about the legitimacy of a congratulatory message regarding this giveaway, please be sure to check back here and see if your name has been added.

And, while this isn't a requirement, feel free to give our friends over at @AMDRadeon on Twitter a follow.

Winners will be PMed from this account on the forum. Please do not consider winner messages from any other user in regards to this giveaway.

This giveaway is worldwide with no age restriction.

Best of luck to all!!

I use an internal graphics card on my CPU also my CPU is Intel Core i5. I'm just starting at YouTube channel and I need better graphics card to run new games and having stuff running in the background.

1 hour ago, nicklmg said:

So AMD's new graphics cards are here, and they are pretty sick... But what's even more sick than hearing about a new graphics card? Owning one for yourself!

Aw yeah man, we are giving away one Polaris 10 video card and one Polaris 11 video card thanks to our good friends over at AMD.

So, how do you enter to win one of these fine graphics cards?

1. Post a comment below telling us what graphics card you're using in your rig and why you want an upgrade to AMD's Polaris lineup. The two winners will be selected at random, so no, the content of your comment doesn't REALLY matter, but this is more fun than seeing 800 posts of "I want it" or "gibe nao pls."

2. Check back here in about a week when the names of our two winners will be added to the OP (giveaway execution is an art not a science people, so I apologize in advance if winners aren't announced in exactly one week).

3. Check your inbox here on the forum to make sure you didn't miss it. Our winners' usernames will be added to the OP here, so if you have any question about the legitimacy of a congratulatory message regarding this giveaway, please be sure to check back here and see if your name has been added.

And, while this isn't a requirement, feel free to give our friends over at @AMDRadeon on Twitter a follow.

Winners will be PMed from this account on the forum. Please do not consider winner messages from any other user in regards to this giveaway.

This giveaway is worldwide with no age restriction.

Best of luck to all!!

Had my old pal gtx 550 ti for 4 years and died 3 month ago been saving for the new Polaris but i'll have to wait.

Currently using R9 280X. Great card but I think it is time to give it a rest for a while. :D

I have a wapping intel graphics hurra! well ctually I havent bought a graphics card yet (first built). Was thinking on getting a r9 390 or rx480 or gtx 1060. But hey any of this ones will do, especially for saving for the autocad license and books I need for uni 

CPU: Intel - Core i7-8700K @4.9 GHz 6-Core Processor CPU Cooler: be quiet! - Dark Rock Pro 3 67.8 CFM Fluid Dynamic Bearing CPU CoolerMotherboard: MSI - Z370I GAMING PRO CARBON AC Mini ITX LGA1151 Motherboard Memory: PNY - Anarchy 16GB (2 x 8GB) DDR4 @3000 MemoryStorage: 960 evo 500gbVideo Card:place holderCase: Phanteks - Enthoo EVOLV ITX TG (Black) Mini ITX Desktop Case Power Supply:SeaSonic - EVO Edition 620W 80+ Bronze Certified Fully-Modular ATX Power Supply Case Fan: be quiet! - SilentWings 3 pwm 59.5 CFM  140mm Fan Case Fan: be quiet! - SilentWings 3 PWM High-Speed 73.3 CFM  120mm Fan Case Fan: be quiet! - SilentWings 3 PWM High-Speed 73.3 CFM  120mm Fan Monitor: Dell - S2716DG 27.0" 2560x1440 144Hz Monitor Mouse: Place holder Sony H.ear on Wireless Noise Cancelling Headphone, Charcoal Black (MDR100ABN/B)  LEOBOG K26 Wired RGB Mechanical Keyboard,Gaming Keyboard,RGB Color Backlight,104 Key,Anti-Ghosting For Full Key,Blue Switches,Aluminum Chassis,Detachable wrist rest,PC,Computer, Laptop,BLACK (Black)EZDIY-FAB Sleeved Cable - Cable extension for power supply with extra-sleeved 24 PIN 8PIN 6PIN 4+4 PIN With COMBS- Black Grey

pcpartpicker: https://pcpartpicker.com/user/resdal42/saved/sCW6XL

Curretly have an Msi GTX 750ti twin frozr.........although great experience with her for more than a year i sadly need to upgrade. 

I'm running a GTX970 with a i5 4460S, on a cheap motherboard. I want to upgrade the later, but won't be able to stretch to a new GPU as well!

Currently running a GTX 960, now I'm not too sure if it's better than that I haven't done my research but hey free cards. Thanks.

Post a comment below telling us what graphics card you're using in your rig and why you want an upgrade to AMD's Polaris lineup

My housemate is getting into PC gaming, he bought all the parts except a GPU(so for now its iGPU) , he is waiting for the GTX 1060 to be released but is heavily contemplating AMD route since they are available now at a good price, its down to how much he wants to start gaming now.