AMD Polaris Giveaway

I currently use a 750ti.

It is basically useless haha, but GFX cards WHY U SO EXPENSIVE????

Prototype Engineer - Oxford Hackspace

I currently have a Radeon 7750, and would love an RX480 for gaming! I was planning on getting a new CPU aswell, so getting a new GPU to go along with it would be awesome :D

I am currently running a PowerColor Radeon HD7850 2gb video card, and currently it is the real bottleneck in my system. I can run games like Overwatch and GTA at the minimum settings, but the GPU is what is mainly needed to be able to record or stream Overwatch or GTA with OBS studio. I work as an     independent contractor for my local news paper as a sports photographer, and I get paid (I tend to say underpaid) per event I cover so I can't really afford to run out and spend even $200 on tech. Hell to upgrade my computer from an AMD Phenom II x4 965 (currently overclocked to 4ghz from 3.4) to something like the AMD Fx-9590 with high speed ddr 3 ram would still cost around $400-$500 for the CPU, mainboard, and Ram (32 gb of ddr3-1866). That's not even counting for a new graphics card either, which would be even more. Unless I can find a better paying job, I wont be able to afford that without asking family to order parts for my christmas.

So yeah, a new GPU would really help me out big time. It would allow me to breath a little and continue using my board and cpu till I can safely save up. For those who might be wondering my current cpu, mainboard, gpu and Ram I am using would be used to grade my dad's dual core computer to this quad core system upon updating. Hell if I won the card I would then donate the PowerColor HD 7850 to someone on the forum that would need it free of charge or s/h.

Patience and time, I got them. Polaris graphics cards, I want them.

I'd like to replace my GTX 680, moving soon and cash is a bit tight

Using an R9 390x. Would love to have this one for my 2nd gaming rig, or maybe to upgrade mom's PC, so she can game at proper framerates for once.

Hello,

I currently have a Palit gtx 750ti in my computer that i bought so that i could use Nvidia Surround on my computer but because of the new windows 10 drivers that dont allow me to use Surround with one display conected via. vga (which is the last connector left on my graphicscard) i cannot use surround anymore.

I think these cards support Eyefinity and i would be really happy to win one so that i could use "surround" again. :)

Erik

Gaming off of a laptop right now and will be building a new desktop soon. So technically any new graphics card would be nice,  but I'd love to actually have a good one for a change. 

I'm currently rocking the beast that is the Radeon HD 5870. *insert crys of disbeleif*

So... you may ask yourself. How could this guy possiblely what an upgrade from such a beastly card?

Because the Radeon HD 5870 is a bit s*** now.

I got a R9 270 and a GTX 650. Dat rx 480/470/460 could replace them both. :D

I'm using a HD 7950 which...........OLD (very) cant max out many games at 1080p ........ rx 480 is a beast for 1080p so ....i'm excited about it!!!

I don't have graphics card because i'm saving up for my PC build and I would save a lot of money if I got a graphics card now.

i'am running HD 4600/5100
why do i want polaris GPUs  take a wild guess :D

My 960 isn't very happy running League of Legends 144 fps constantly with quite a bit overclocking and Rust is running 30 fps. So I'd be glad to be able to make some use out of my gift I got from my god father.

My GT 9800 just isnt fit to run anything interesting anymore, besides HOTS ofc.

I want it to upgrade from my gtx 450

I have the Asus gtx770 I've had it for 2 years now and it's just having trouble keeping up in most games.

I have an EVGA 770 SC that sounds like a jet turbine when it runs popular titles like GTA V, Overwatch and CS GO on medium settings because it has to run at 100% fan speed to keep the temperature under 90 degrees celsius... Any of the new AMD polaris cards would solve this problem and would be put to great use for the new Battlefield One game

I currently have no graphics card D:

I hope to win one to finally be able to play games not from ten years ago

may the amd gods bless me and my r9 380 2gb