AMD Polaris Giveaway

I currently have an ATI Radeon hd 4650 i am really looking forward for the upgrade to start playing newer games hope i win 

(also have an Intel Xeon E5620 with 8gb of ddr3)

I currently have a GTX 960, and am looking to build a SFF PC in an Air 240 case. If I'm going to be spending money to build a new PC, I should upgrade to either Polaris or a 1070.

Additionally, I have a friend who could use a hand-me-down GTX 960 :)

Right now I have a Radeon HD 7870 with one fan broken, and the other fan sounds like it doesn't have too much life left in it, which is why I want an upgrade.

Looking to benchmark Polaris with my blade stealth and core! Would love to try out a red graphics card, since all I have ever owned has been green...

thanks!

Steven

Right now i Run a GTX 760 with a Skylake 6700k ... a little bottleneck :( and i would like to have a Polaris 10 card to complete the upgrade of my System ... and buy another one for it ;) 

p.s. old system was a Core 2 Quad Q9650 

I currently have no graphics card at all, just an igpu that isn't good for much...

GTX 950. AMD graphics card are beautiful. Another graphics card would also give me a reason to build another computer. 

Building my first ever rig while writing this message; hopefully I don't mess up anything haha. Also, cheers to Linus and his community for inspiring me to take the plunge into pc building.

7 hours ago, nicklmg said:

So AMD's new graphics cards are here, and they are pretty sick... But what's even more sick than hearing about a new graphics card? Owning one for yourself!

Aw yeah man, we are giving away one Polaris 10 video card and one Polaris 11 video card thanks to our good friends over at AMD.

So, how do you enter to win one of these fine graphics cards?

1. Post a comment below telling us what graphics card you're using in your rig and why you want an upgrade to AMD's Polaris lineup. The two winners will be selected at random, so no, the content of your comment doesn't REALLY matter, but this is more fun than seeing 800 posts of "I want it" or "gibe nao pls."

2. Check back here in about a week when the names of our two winners will be added to the OP (giveaway execution is an art not a science people, so I apologize in advance if winners aren't announced in exactly one week).

3. Check your inbox here on the forum to make sure you didn't miss it. Our winners' usernames will be added to the OP here, so if you have any question about the legitimacy of a congratulatory message regarding this giveaway, please be sure to check back here and see if your name has been added.

And, while this isn't a requirement, feel free to give our friends over at @AMDRadeon on Twitter a follow.

Winners will be PMed from this account on the forum. Please do not consider winner messages from any other user in regards to this giveaway.

This giveaway is worldwide with no age restriction.

Best of luck to all!!

R5 230 feelsbadman. 

I currently have a GTX 650 (1GB of vram) and I am in a desperate need of a new one. I have about 4-5 games (like The Witcher 3) that I WANT to play but I can't run on my olg piece of trash.   
PS I love you'r vids

I have a 270x in my rig right now, but my Little brother has wanted a gaming computer for some time, so if I win this i can give him my old graphics card whole getting an upgrade myself

I am currently using a Zotac GTX 780, which is okay for my purposes, but I would like something newer that would more easily handle the task of making 3D models for the game I am working on as an Indie Dev. I have always had a hard time getting a hold of more recent tech, having to go with bargin cards LIKE the Zotac I currently have, so something like this would be a HUGE step up and a HUGE help to my projects in 3D modeling.

I currently don't have a desktop. I have a old laptop running windows vista, and it's broke. I would really like to win this GPU so I can build a nice budget set up and this would help me save money. I am extremely interested in computers and watch all of your videos but do not have one to go on and hope to experience building a computer hands on. I cannot exaggerate how much this would help me since I am close to being able to afford one.

I have a r9 270 and I would like an upgrade since it is not a really powerful card and sometimes the memory overheat and crash my system.

Using a laptop currently. Looking to build a pc. A free AMD is a offer i cant refuse. Also, gibe nao pls

I have XFX R7 360, why I want to switch to this GPU...Why would I want to switch to this GPU? For real is this a question? :P

Of course for the VR & as a 1st step in building my 1st Reg

I currently have a gtx 650 in my right and I can barely play overwatch on medium settings 

My original rig was with a PowerColor Radeon HD 6790 1GB, but then it decided to die on me and I had to downgrade to the only available GPU I had which was a GeForce GTS 250 :(. It's been 4-5 years since I bought my rig and it's time for an upgrade. I'd love to have the Polaris GPU in my new rig because GO TEAM RED!!! :D

I'm still rocking an AMD/ATi Radeon HD 5770 :D Been serving me well for the past 5 years!

Really want to upgrade as the 5770 usually struggles to stay at 30fps in newer games..

IMG_20150902_135808976.jpg

So AMD's new graphics cards are here, and they are pretty sick... But what's even more sick than hearing about a new graphics card? Owning one for yourself!

Aw yeah man, we are giving away one Polaris 10 video card and one Polaris 11 video card thanks to our good friends over at AMD.

1. Post a comment below telling us what graphics card you're using in your rig and why you want an upgrade to AMD's Polaris lineup. The two winners will be selected at random, so no, the content of your comment doesn't REALLY matter, but this is more fun than seeing 800 posts of "I want it" or "gibe nao pls."

2. Check back here in about a week when the names of our two winners will be added to the OP (giveaway execution is an art not a science people, so I apologize in advance if winners aren't announced in exactly one week).

3. Check your inbox here on the forum to make sure you didn't miss it. Our winners' usernames will be added to the OP here, so if you have any question about the legitimacy of a congratulatory message regarding this giveaway, please be sure to check back here and see if your name has been added.

And, while this isn't a requirement, feel free to give our friends over at @AMDRadeon on Twitter a follow.

Winners will be PMed from this account on the forum. Please do not consider winner messages from any other user in regards to this giveaway.

This giveaway is worldwide with no age restriction

This giveaway is worldwide with no age restriction.

Best of luck to all!!

The reason why im entering this giveaway is because i dont have a graphic card for my new pc so i need a graphic card :'( 

Gibe nao pls 

I have currently GF 650, but, i'm going to build new workstaion and completely change the way i use PC - multiple VM's on multi screen config. So, maybe  if i'm lucky, i  will finish with Nvidia and Amd  cards in one rig.

Well i currently run a integrated intel so any upgrade would be major one ;)

i am starting to build my first ever pc and if i won this card i will build my pc with no huge cost

may the force be with me xD

6 hours ago, Raggou said:

I currently have a rig with a 980ti in it, but hey I could always build another rig for my roommate in college with this right?

Thanks for the giveaway keep up all the great work. 

But mom I want it now not in a week!!

The closest thing I have to a gpu is an amd hd 6130 built into an amd e350.

Hello ma, hello pa, I'm on the interwebs. -LazySpeck

I have GTS250 in my rig and I want that RX because I have GTS250 in my rig... isn't that obvious?