AMD Polaris Giveaway

I sort of need for my media pc/living room gaming pc as it only has GT 610.... I need an upgrade.

I currently have a laptop with an 840m in it that can't even run doom at 720p 30fps so yeah :/

I have a 9400GT from 8 years ago that only just gets 60FPS in a game as easy to run as Minecraft. KSP is hardly playable and I run Linux, and the drivers don't work well so things look really glitchy.

I've been wanting a new AMD card for quite some time so I can actually *play games* but so far I haven't had the money. These polaris cards look perfect and came at just the right time for me.

My machine sports a luxurious 980ti.

However, I would fancy taking a gander at this rather sober ornament.

Spoiler

gibe nao pls.

The reference cooler 970 in my newe Skylake build has incredibly loud coil whine when gaming and it is making me sad so I am considering getting a new card anyway.  

7 hours ago, nicklmg said:

So AMD's new graphics cards are here, and they are pretty sick... But what's even more sick than hearing about a new graphics card? Owning one for yourself!

Aw yeah man, we are giving away one Polaris 10 video card and one Polaris 11 video card thanks to our good friends over at AMD.

So, how do you enter to win one of these fine graphics cards?

1. Post a comment below telling us what graphics card you're using in your rig and why you want an upgrade to AMD's Polaris lineup. The two winners will be selected at random, so no, the content of your comment doesn't REALLY matter, but this is more fun than seeing 800 posts of "I want it" or "gibe nao pls."

2. Check back here in about a week when the names of our two winners will be added to the OP (giveaway execution is an art not a science people, so I apologize in advance if winners aren't announced in exactly one week).

3. Check your inbox here on the forum to make sure you didn't miss it. Our winners' usernames will be added to the OP here, so if you have any question about the legitimacy of a congratulatory message regarding this giveaway, please be sure to check back here and see if your name has been added.

And, while this isn't a requirement, feel free to give our friends over at @AMDRadeon on Twitter a follow.

Winners will be PMed from this account on the forum. Please do not consider winner messages from any other user in regards to this giveaway.

This giveaway is worldwide with no age restriction.

Best of luck to all!!

I want to win it because my r9 280x is broken and my friend borrow me his 9600 gt. I don't have money for new gpu :c

13705243_607095239457915_1524282098_n.jpg

So AMD's new graphics cards are here, and they are pretty sick... But what's even more sick than hearing about a new graphics card? Owning one for yourself!

Aw yeah man, we are giving away one Polaris 10 video card and one Polaris 11 video card thanks to our good friends over at AMD.

1. Post a comment below telling us what graphics card you're using in your rig and why you want an upgrade to AMD's Polaris lineup. The two winners will be selected at random, so no, the content of your comment doesn't REALLY matter, but this is more fun than seeing 800 posts of "I want it" or "gibe nao pls."

2. Check back here in about a week when the names of our two winners will be added to the OP (giveaway execution is an art not a science people, so I apologize in advance if winners aren't announced in exactly one week).

3. Check your inbox here on the forum to make sure you didn't miss it. Our winners' usernames will be added to the OP here, so if you have any question about the legitimacy of a congratulatory message regarding this giveaway, please be sure to check back here and see if your name has been added.

And, while this isn't a requirement, feel free to give our friends over at @AMDRadeon on Twitter a follow.

Winners will be PMed from this account on the forum. Please do not consider winner messages from any other user in regards to this giveaway.

Best of luck to all!!

Best of luck to all!!

I need to leave the console scrubs and ascend to the PC master Race.

I have a GTX 560ti that is dying (one of the fans  have stopped moving) and i think it's time to upgrade

I'm running a gtx 760. And I recently took it apart and forgot to plug the  fan connector back in.  So the plastic warped. So it already sounds like an AMD card. And I would use this for a combination of folding at home and vr

Giben me plllzss

I have 2 PCs, mine has 660ti, so there's no point of getting this prize....but the other PC is running that 4 years old amd Trinity a10-5700 with that radeon 7660d can't run any games unless it's 720p, lowest settings, winning any of these cards would probably make my parents happy ?

Hi,

I got a gtx 760 which is not a too bad of a card, but I had to replace my case for something a little bit more open and still even with extra fans it still gets too hot. In the winter at least I don’t need to use my normal heater I just run a game for a while. 

Thus I’m hoping to update my pc with a more power efficient card.

Currently running a 256MB ATI Radeon HD 4670.

Help me :|

I have no gaming PC jet so hello AMD.

I'm using R9 290x ref. and I'd love to upgrade to Polaris mainly because of HEVC support. I love to record and make videos and I think HEVC could help me doing it faster and more efficienly.

I really want this card because currently I have a hand me down card from my uncle. It's a radon HD 6570 cyclone from msi. Can't really run anything but csgo. Really need to upgrade

I'm currently using MSI's Geforce GTX 970, and would like an upgrade for another build I would build for my friend whose been using a school owned macbook air for all of his gaming.

I was using ATI Radeon Sapphire HD 5450 512MB D2 but now I have non, my experience was nice so and If I buy something one day definitely I will go for ATI 

I'm currently running a GTX 970, but I'll be building another machine soon and it would be helpful to have a recent representative from the other team

I hab Radeon HD5670 powercolor :( I want new graphics card HAHAHA

im running GTX 275 right now. LOL! polaris would be super great upgrade for me! soooooo  gibe nao pls!  gibe nao pls! gibe nao pls!  gibe nao pls! :)

My 750ti is a bit on the weak side, wouldn't mind to get an upgrade

Building my first rig for gaming and probably machine learning,  definitely for parallel computing, and the rx 480 seems like a good choice, also because turnip!!! :)

Well right now i have an MSI GTX 750 TI, and I love it to death, but i would love an AMD card to match my beloved FX-8350 especially since i am upgrading my case and cooler, why not try to get a new matching GPU. Thanks for the giveaway AMD!