AMD Polaris Giveaway

Been following the channel for years, was gonna make a rig for myself now that i'm in college, could use this as a centerpiece and work around it probably get a i5 4400 or 4690k and a asus z97 a with 8 gigs ram and any decent case available here. I want it gib now pls

I have an EVGA GTX 570 HD  would love an upgrade tho to get better Frames while gaming.

I'm currently using a GTX 660 (non-Ti), and it's been having some slight problems (I believe one of the condensators is giving out). Besides that, this card doesn't really handle current gen games at max anymore, or even at high. I would also love to do some VR. So yeah, this card would be nice to get.

I just bought a GTX 960, but hey, this is free right? So why not? :D

Im currently rockin a R9 380 and I have a need for pixels. 

To be fairly honest, I don't have a computer to play video games or to watch YouTube. I use my iPad to watch YouTube and I constantly go to Internet cafes to play video games like every weekend. I'm planning to build one PC for my own just I don't need to waste money to go to Internet Cafe to play video games. Oh yeah, my iPad is basically my media consumption and productivity device. But having a PC will be great right?

good luck to all, and congratulations to whoever wins it

Well... I'm using a GTX 560 Ti and it literally can't run some of the modern games (like Witcher 3)... so yeah.

I am using a GeForce 630 GT and i've been lokking on the enew AMD cards for month. Since i live in Ukraine - 200$ is ALOT for a card, so it would be nice to win. :)

Honestly I don't have a rig but I'm planning to assemble one and was going with gtx 960 but when I saw the rx480 my mind was blown it beats the crap out of 970 & it's priced for 200$ so I decided to wait but then the card released in my country and to my surprise the pricing was ridiculous. I was completely broke and then again they released 2 more cards which are sub par than 960 as the online sources tell so decided to give those a try and wait. This giveaway can obviously save my money so that I can invest in better peripherals.

I'm running a 6950 right now so an upgrade will be awesome!

I'm starting to feel the age of this card.

REMILIA Mk.IIIE CPU: Ryzen 9 3900X, Cooler: Arctic Freezer II 240 (Noctua NT-H2), RAM: 4x 8Gb sticks of Patriot Viper Steel Series 3600 CL17, Mobo: AsRock X570 Taichi, GPU: Inno3D RTX 3080 iChill x4 10G, Storage: 1TB Intel 670p NVME SSD boot drive, a few 1TB and 512gb SATA/NVME SSDs for game storage, 6 hard drives 1-4 TB, PSU: Corsair RM750 MY2019, Case: Cooler Master Mastercase 5 MC500 (with add-ons, Noctua NF-A14 and Arctic P14 fans), PCIE Cards: Cheap Chinese Marvell 88SE9215 4 port SATA card, Sonnet Allegro USB3.2 Card Monitors: ViewSonic Elite XG270QC (165hz, 1ms MPRT, 1440p, VA, Freesync PP, pneumatic stand), Hp Z27n (IPS, 60hz, 1440p, 8Ms), iiyama G2530HSU-B (75Hz, Freesync, one in landscape, one in Portrait, all on pneumatic monitor stands).

Mic: iSK UPM-1 USB XLR interface with Neewer NW700, Audio: Sabaj A3 160W DAC/AMP + Wharfdale Diamond 220 + Mission MS6 Sub, ifi Zen DAC v2 + ifi Zen CAN, Littledot Mk.II (w/ Soviet Power tubes and British Mulard M8100s/Soviet Voshkod 6JP-EV/ American General Electric JAN 5654W dependent on mood), Sendy Aiva (Primary), Beyer Dynamic DT990 250ohm Black Special Edition, Audeze EL-8 Open Back, Sennheiser HD598SE (modified to be a headset, snapped headband held together with gorilla tape), Mouse: SteelSeries Rival 600, Keyboard: Glorious GMMK ISO with Mengmoda MMD Tactile (main) and Kailh Box Navy (Function keys), Tribosys 3203 brush lubed, Taihao Green forest caps.

KOAKUMA Mk.IB (24/7 Folding Slave PC made of spare parts): CPU: Core i7 4770, Cooler: Some small antex cooler with 80mm fan, RAM: 2x 4Gb Sticks of 2400Mhz DDR3, Mobo: Asus H81i-Plus, GPU: R9 390 Nitro+ (barely fits in case), Storage: 256gb Korean no-name SATA SSD, PSU: Corsair CX550 (Gray label), Case: Antec ISK600 ITX case. [Given away to friend]

5 hours ago, nicklmg said:

I have very old laptop and i can't play anyone game, or would like play something

Currently i have a r9 270x. It can run most games on medium to high but struggles often on ultra. So i would really like to have a rx 480 in my rig to fully enjoy top gaming titels.

I dont have any graphics card :'(

I currently have a 750Ti, would be great to upgrade to a Polaris from the Red team, especially that I'm planning to upgrade my Phenom II 965 to this new Zen architecture.

Currently on a 7950 that I've had to install a Kraken G10/X31 combo onto as the fans died. RIP in pepperinos the old cooling turbines, ye shall be missed.

I currently have a Nvidia GTX 650 :( I was planning to upgrade to a GTX 1070 in the next month or so, buuuuut this would save some money xD. Thanks, you guys are great!

I want AMD Polaris 11 or 10 on my future rig because i dont game more than 1080p coming from console player so having Polaris 10 or 11 would be my first dream build, also support for Vulkan and Async makes AMD age like wine.

The graphicscard in my rig is a Sapphire Radeon R9 270X 2GB OC Dual-X... kinda outdated... I need an upgrade

I my good sirs and madams am running a R9 270X MSI Twin Frozr and ASUS in my Study PC and HTPC. I would love to upgrade and still stay "Team Red" as here in Australia $1000+ for a "Green Team"X 1080 is far from this casual gamer/ movie buff's reach and AMD have always been good to me for the past 10 years from when I built my first Gaming/ Lan PC....

gibe nao plz

I currently have a HD 7470.

I would like an upgrade since my friends are playing games like overwatch and dark souls 3 but i cant play those games even on the lowest settings.

Running an ATI Radeon HD 5750 which is desperately crying for retirement and I hope I can oblige since I can barely run anything newer not even mentioning the inability to play with friends on stuff like Overwatch.

An upgrade from a 7950 with 3GB VRAM would be nice.

CPU: Ryzen 7 3700X, RAM: 16GB (2x8GB) XPG GAMMIX D30 DDR4 3600MHz, MOBO: ASRock X570M, GPU: GIGABYTE RTX 2070 SUPER (Corsair H100x cooling), SSD 1: Corsair Force MP510 240GB, SSD 2: Patriot VPN100 1TB, OS: Windows 10 Professional x64, CASE: Open air test bench

So I have a Geforce 9600 gt. 

Nuff Said.

Cheers m8