AMD Polaris Giveaway

I have a R9 280 so a 480 would be a nice upgrade for my rig

I currently have gtx 1070 in my rig. Do I need it, no, not really. However, I'd definitely like to have it. And it'd get use. I'd put it in my other rig to let my sister have her own rig. So yea, gib nao pls

I have nvidia gtx 750 ti,I want to upgrade step further.This can improve my rendering and gaming and 4k experience.a big thanks to Linustechtips team.

Hello from france.

Have a gtx 960 and planned to play 4k on a nex monitor, so i want to have a consistent graphic card :)

Cheers from a country whitout any giveaway :) 

Amicalement 

I am building a new pc but don't have a gpu yet ;-; winning this would make my life easier and who knows maybe I will turn into a amd fan

I have old Gigabyte Radeon HD 5770 card, which is barely able to run most games I play at 40-50 fps on lowest settings and resolution. 
I want basically any card which supports Vulkan and has fast enough OpenCL, since I'm working with machine learning for my thesis - don't want to wait months training neural network on CPU.

hello currently i dont have a graphic card .am running my computer using intel graphics that are not capable of running any games . my computer is an HP and has a weird 320 watt  power supply ,so upgrading the psu is not an option therefore i have to look for a gpu that doesnt require power connectors . the rx 460 seems to be  my best option to turn my crappy computer into a

gaming pc .  

please donate to the needy. i have an amd fx8530 and my gpu died, so im trying to play overwatch on a iGPU 

"gibe nao pls"        

oh also what does "OP" stand for 

Would love a new AMD card as I am still running HD4890. Can't get Wife approval for a new one. Sad life to be old and a geek

I'm using a 7970 and I can't run Overwatch in Ultra and maintain a solid 60fps during competitive play. This would be huge for me.

I have a Gigabyte 7970, I would like to upgrade for some high resolution gaming.

gtx 750 ti, good graphics card for the money, but i have been a radeon fan boy (due to their business models and my laptops graphics (double parentheses time,and my desktop apu a10-6700)) for quite some time. 

I got a 980 Ti but hey, you can always build another rig :)

still using the 7850HD :/ AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

would love to have a new GPU that can support more games!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

love the tech videos on youtube btw, great stuff!

Hey, would be cool to win, my Radeon HD 5450 is slowly dying on me and I would love a replacement :) Good luck everybody!

:'( i dont even use it to play, i have a pentium IV 4gb of ram and a radeon 4450 1gb

I am currently planning to have a rig so I have no gpu now 

I follow ur videos everyday

Hope I can get the graphics card

Well i Currently have a 380x from sappphire.  I would put the 480 in my main rig and update my HTPC from the 750ti to the 380x.  

Im running an R9 280X at the moment but hell yeah I'm hyped for Polaris

I believe my laptop has  ATI Mobility Radeon HD 4200 but this laptop sucks and Im saving money for an actual high end computer so I could finally start doing proper video editing and music production, and to get this AMD card would really help me to get the rig earlier :)

Amd radeon HD 7600 series I have never played any game at 60fps ever 60fps is a dream for me one I can not afford and thank you for the awesome videos your biggest fan from South Africa 

6 hours ago, nicklmg said:

So AMD's new graphics cards are here, and they are pretty sick... But what's even more sick than hearing about a new graphics card? Owning one for yourself!

Aw yeah man, we are giving away one Polaris 10 video card and one Polaris 11 video card thanks to our good friends over at AMD.

So, how do you enter to win one of these fine graphics cards?

1. Post a comment below telling us what graphics card you're using in your rig and why you want an upgrade to AMD's Polaris lineup. The two winners will be selected at random, so no, the content of your comment doesn't REALLY matter, but this is more fun than seeing 800 posts of "I want it" or "gibe nao pls."

2. Check back here in about a week when the names of our two winners will be added to the OP (giveaway execution is an art not a science people, so I apologize in advance if winners aren't announced in exactly one week).

3. Check your inbox here on the forum to make sure you didn't miss it. Our winners' usernames will be added to the OP here, so if you have any question about the legitimacy of a congratulatory message regarding this giveaway, please be sure to check back here and see if your name has been added.

And, while this isn't a requirement, feel free to give our friends over at @AMDRadeon on Twitter a follow.

Winners will be PMed from this account on the forum. Please do not consider winner messages from any other user in regards to this giveaway.

This giveaway is worldwide with no age restriction.

Best of luck to all!!

I've a nvidia gt 620 gpu.....and i want to upgrade to AMD's Polaris lineup for gaming

I'm currently rockin that Intel HD 530 and I've been waiting for the prices of the RX 480 to fall down closer to MSRP to purchase one.  Thanks AMD and LTT!

rocking the ballr GTX 670 I bought for 300 USD back in the day (ex. shipping)

Figured I'd give AMD another chance. And nobody says no to a free GPU right?

Currently running an AMD 7950, would be great if i could finally upgrade q.q