AMD Polaris Giveaway

I've got an R9 270x that just can't keep up with what I throw at it

*Edit*

So I bought a GTX 1060 on the day of release, but hey, free stuff.

Currently running a computer with a lot of placeholder components, waiting for Polaris and Zen hardware. GPU is an R9 380X, and would love to get the Polaris upgrade done

r9 280x just died. Can't use my desktop because of fx 6300 cpu and no backup graphics card. Now using my ancient laptop with nvidia 8400m. I guess that's something. Gibe nao pls boss.

i was running 2X 6950s but one of them died a few weeks ago, so now in down to 1.

So an upgrade to a new card would be freaking awesome.

i have an gt740 and it'll be really good to play good games at a respectable fps :D

CPU: Intel - Core i3-8100 3.6 GHz Quad-Core Processor  ($128.90 @ OutletPC) 
Motherboard: MSI - H310I PRO Mini ITX LGA1151 Motherboard  ($88.98 @ Newegg) 
Memory: Corsair - Vengeance LPX 8 GB (1 x 8 GB) DDR4-2400 Memory  ($41.99 @ Amazon) 
Storage: Kingston - A400 240 GB 2.5" Solid State Drive  ($29.99 @ Amazon) 
Storage: Western Digital - Caviar Blue 500 GB 3.5" 7200RPM Internal Hard Drive  ($24.49 @ Amazon) 
Video Card: EVGA - GeForce GTX 1060 3GB 3 GB SC GAMING Video Card  ($229.89 @ OutletPC) 
Case: NZXT - Manta Mini ITX Desktop Case  ($74.98 @ NZXT) 
Power Supply: Corsair - VS 650 W 80+ Certified ATX Power Supply  ($49.87 @ Amazon) 
Operating System: Microsoft - Windows 10 Home OEM 64-bit  ($99.39 @ OutletPC) 

my 960 is kinda good but its getting tired, and as a college student its difficult to get a better graphics card. ive never had a AMD graphics card before so it would be really cool to try out something from the red team

I would strap it to my phone and pretend it gives me more performance for pokemon go while draining my battery even more.

i have a gtx 970, i want to upgrade so then i can help my brother build his PC,

gib nao plz

Currently I have a 9600 GT, it's not the best card, but I'm a college student so I don't have money. I'm looking forward to upgrade my pc build, so any video card would be appreciated.

I am running a R9 380. I wanted to buy a new (better) GPU than my old GTX 760 sometime later this year, but had to buy a  R9 380 now, because the 760 broke. Now I'am looking forward to Vega and cheaper Pascal GPUs. But a nice Polaris GPU would make the wait more bearable :D

Well, I have an R7360.. Works okay when i had a G3258.. now that i've finally upgraded to a 4690K.. Now I need MOAR  FPS.... 

Currently I am running a Radeon HD 5750 1gb card on a x58 motherboard with a Intel Xeon x5650 cpu. This gpu would do amazing things with my system to where I can run VR games such as iracing.com and project cars.

CPU: Ryzen 7 3800X RAM: 32GB Corsair Vengeance PRO RGB SL 3600mhz GPU: RTX 3060TI SSD: WD Black 1TB NVME SDD: WD Black 500GB NVME

I've had a Nvidia Geforce GTX 670 for about 5 years now and although it's holding up, newer titles are starting to struggle to maintain above 60 fps. I've got a 144Hz monitor that I can't fully utilize which seems a shame. It would be nice to have an upgrade at some point without forking out a tonne of cash. Good luck to everyone. 

Running a 390x atm. Would love to get on that DX12 dual card life though so gibe nao plz

I want it
gibe nao pls

Well i dont have a nice pc right now but I'm getting one before the end of the month which will have a 960...

Now... I want it. Gibe nao pls

i wanna use that graphics card for my dad's computer because he uses integrated graphics

I have a 660 gtx lol. I've always been nvidia but hey, these new amd cards look pretty sweet and even if you don't win this giveaway, it's not like you can't afford one either.

Because it performs better than my current GPU.

CPU: Ryzen 2600 GPU: RX 6800 RAM: ddr4 3000Mhz 4x8GB  MOBO: MSI B450-A PRO Display: 4k120hz with freesync premium.

I will probably give the card to my friend who has a complete disaster of a pc. He has some core 2 duo with 1,86 GHz with 1Gb RAM.

He cant play recent games with us. He cant even run skype without really annoying sound issues. When he wants to build a new pc the most expensive component in his rig will probably be the graphicscard so when he'll get a graphicscard for free it'll be very helpful.

Thanks to LTT and AMD for doing those give aways.

I'm running an used R7 370 that has probably the worst cooler that is loud as f*** . It hits 100c while playing minesweeper so...

well you said it, I want it nao !

need to change from the integrated graphic from amd A8-6600k

Got R9 270 in my rig. And 480 is quite a bit more than $200 in Europe.