AMD Polaris Giveaway

I am entering the Polaris giveaway because im am very impressed with the new Polaris GPU's and since i currently still use an older Radeon HD 7870 it would also be a great upgarde! Also for future use with VR i would be able to do with the new Polaris GPU's. Thanks for the giveaway!!

I have a GTX 960 4GB. It's doing alrihgt. but nothing really good. would love the upgrade :3

That HDR support looooook amazing, can't wait for more monitor to come out. I would use this as an immersion upgrade  

Since I don't have a PC, I guess my graphics card would be a i5-5200U :\

The Polaris lineup seem like the perfect kind of graphics card for a first build and it would be awesome to win one to kick start me into the PC world.

But hey, winning a giveaway is about as likey as a notalety metal boat shaped computer case floating in a duck pond.

Thanks for the giveaway, and thanks for keeping us entertained LMG

I have an r9 290 but i reckon the rx 480 would be pretty sweet considering the 290 screams at me occasionally, AMD 4 lyf because rip my bank account 

I'm currently using my HD 530 of my i5-6600k, i sure want a new GPU.

Thanks for the giveaway keep up all the great work.

I currently play on laptop, i have a GTX 780M. I was thinking to build my own pc and since their announcement, I was really interested by their price and perf.

Thanks for the giveaway !

I am currently using a GTX 760 and why polaris ? Big performance small price 

Let's agree to disagree

I think its time to convert straight over to AMD with my gtx 480 ahah

I have Intel HD graphics on a laptop that I game on. I don't have a PC but I'm trying to save up for one. 

I currently have a R9 290, but i need a better card if i want to play Star Citizen with more then 20 FPS :)

Hello, I have a 8770 graphics card. BAM. 

Getting the RX 480 would blow my mind DOUBLE BAM 

Thank you . BAM

I've got a Sapphire R9 280 Dual-X. It's not bad, but some games, with this graphics card, can't reach 60fps at 1080p, and it's quite annoying. 

I built my computer in April and didn't have enough money to get a graphics card because college is expensive:(. Integrated graphics are pretty awful and I just want to game like everyone else.

I currently use an AMD Radeon r9 200 series graphics card, and I'd like to upgrade because it's easier than troubleshooting why my graphics card keeps crashing.

currently rocking a gtx 770 and saving up for a 1080 this would be a great card for the meantime. and when im done with it my brother can use it instead of his gtx 570

and just because its funny GIME!!!

and plz a polaris 10 ;)

if not availble a 11 wil do fine :P 

GTX 770 and i think the encoder is dead rip shadowplay and any other gpu encoded software.

i am currently running r9 290. i wanted to get a 3440x1440 monitor and run it at 60fps but for me to do so the only card in the market to really do it is green team 1070 but my mobo only runs ati cards.. i will also need a new psu to power a 2nd card if i were to go crossfire and keep current mobo.. this new card will do me well, so i can use the cash for new card to the monitor.. spent less time drooling while saving the cash to do so.. thanks linus and keep up the good work 

currenty have a single Gtx 960, always wanted to have a new GPU specially with this new Polaris technology. Hopefully i Win :D .. Good luck to everyone and Thanks to AMD and Linus TechTips :) 

Currently I have an A10-7700k and I'm using the IGPU. That's about it. I really need to upgrade soon, so this would help.