AMD Polaris Giveaway

I have HD 7770, i need POLARIS, just need.

My build currently runs a Strix GTX 980. I hear awesome news about AMDS new Polaris line up and would like to upgrade to see how much better my gaming experience improves. Thanks for the give aways. 

I'm currently rocking a GT 640 with 1 whole gigabyte of GDDR5... I think my reason to want an upgrade to that old trooper is clear but if it is not, my reason for an upgrade is for the ability to play games with reasonable settings and frame rates.

i have an ati radeon hd5870 its fully over clocked just to get a decent 30fps in most games. if i win a new amd card i will be able to play black ops 3 with more than 30 fps at 720p

I'm running a Sapphire R9 390X. I'd like to upgrade to polaris because of the increased efficiency.

Wow, this sounds to be a good occasion to upgrade my HD4870, it is obsolete...
I wish to win it!

I don't have a PC yet, but I would like to build one soon and the rx 480 would help out a lot.

I have a GTX 670, but an upgrade is not the true intent for this graphics card. Recently, my friend's (who lives over 800 km from me) GPU finally gave up on life after 5 years, but us both being in a tight spot without jobs, it makes it difficult to have it replaced. For about 3 months now, he and I have only been able to talk and not play any games together. IF I do receive one of the GPU's here, I'll either use it myself and send him my 670 or I'll just send him the Polaris GPU so we can enjoy games together once again! 

i think its time to upgrade from my Sapphire 6850.....

I'm currently running a radeon hd 7950. It's missing a couple of screws. So an upgrade to an rx 480 would be amazing as I not only would be able to run games better but this would also be an opportunity to get into VR.

6 hours ago, nicklmg said:

So AMD's new graphics cards are here, and they are pretty sick... But what's even more sick than hearing about a new graphics card? Owning one for yourself!

Aw yeah man, we are giving away one Polaris 10 video card and one Polaris 11 video card thanks to our good friends over at AMD.

So, how do you enter to win one of these fine graphics cards?

1. Post a comment below telling us what graphics card you're using in your rig and why you want an upgrade to AMD's Polaris lineup. The two winners will be selected at random, so no, the content of your comment doesn't REALLY matter, but this is more fun than seeing 800 posts of "I want it" or "gibe nao pls."

2. Check back here in about a week when the names of our two winners will be added to the OP (giveaway execution is an art not a science people, so I apologize in advance if winners aren't announced in exactly one week).

3. Check your inbox here on the forum to make sure you didn't miss it. Our winners' usernames will be added to the OP here, so if you have any question about the legitimacy of a congratulatory message regarding this giveaway, please be sure to check back here and see if your name has been added.

And, while this isn't a requirement, feel free to give our friends over at @AMDRadeon on Twitter a follow.

Winners will be PMed from this account on the forum. Please do not consider winner messages from any other user in regards to this giveaway.

This giveaway is worldwide with no age restriction.

Best of luck to all!!

Hi Linus!

My name is Isaac, and I work at a small grocery store in the country and managed to buy myself a entry level gaming PC.

The graphics card in my rig is a Gigabyte Radeon R7 260X 2gb.

I can run Star Wars Battlefront, (my favourite game), on medium settings 1080p with about 40-50 fps.

I've been planning to save and buy a RX 480 so I'm able to put the settings up to ultra with at least 60fps, but if I won that would be so cool. 

I really shouldn't have written such a long comment...

Regards :)

I have an ati raedon HD 4000 series card so calling it an upgrade would be an understatement.                                            

hmmm right now still using GT430, would be nice if I'm selected for the winner so i can gaming again B|

Right now I'm using an Intel graphics card because my old graphics card died D: I want this card to have something decent to be able to play

I've got an I5 4460 and no gpu :( been saving up for a while now for a gpu

In my rig it's a bit old, I have a Nvidia GT 9600. It's really painful to use and game with. :( Along with that I also have a core 2 duo running at 3Ghz, So fast and so many cores! Not.. Or yea and 6Gb of drr2 ram

I got a gtx 770 and would like to try an amd card.

My current card is a GTX 960. I have never owned an AMD card and would like too see how the software differs but mainly want an excuse to upgrade some other hardware of my rig. Also one of my mates is going to build his first gaming pc, but his budget is very limited so if I win ill give him my 960.

Currently i am using a Sapphire Vapor-X HD 5770 1gb card.

An upgrade would allow me to play rust above 30fps at a resolution above 720p.

Gibe nao pls

I've a gtx 650 so i struggle playing new games on some of the lowest resolutions lol

Hello everybody,

How's everyone doing?

Well I got me a AMD Radeon R9 280X-DC2 Top, and to be honest I need a new graphic's card because, I can't even play Shadows Of Mordor properly or any game really without the graphics Glitching.

Best regards from Portugal,

I has a 980ti G1 but been looking to make the switch if 3 or 4 way Polaris scales well. Plus it will match my new core p5 build.