AMD Polaris Giveaway

I need a new GPU for my new PC build...

I'm currently running a 7970 and a 7950 in crossfire and I already have a freesync monitor even though my cards don't support it for gaming. 

i have a r7260x in my rig but i really want to uprade it since i've had it for 2 years.

Why do i want new gpu? because currently i'm running a gtx 210 1GB graphic card :(...... and polaris will help me play my favourite games so much better.. and finally i would be able to switch to 4k monitor ( currently on 720p )

gibe nao plz

yayyyyyy free upgrage if i win lol ^_^

I don't have a rig atm but if i win i can build one and use it!

I have a GTX 780 AMP, but i want to JOIN THE REBELLION and make use of that FreeSync magic!

I am currently running a 750 and im really looking for an upgrade, if i dont have to spend $200+ to get it i'll be happy xD

Today i have a AMD Radeon HD7970 3gb. Pretty old (2012), so im looking to upgrade my Graphics card anyway, and if i can win one for free that would just be awesome!

Thanks

5 hours ago, nicklmg said:

I got a toaster and need to play mimecrafts with shadows

Well my second rigs runs of a GTX210 (temporarily, it's old HD5850 died recently) and it would be a real nice upgrade to have a card that runs more than just solitare on medium settings on my second rig :)

(well my first rig runs a GTX1080, maybe I will run them in multi gpu once DX12 enters :P )

I currently have HD5450  so I want it. To play overwatch. Good luck all

My current GPU is a 750ti SC. It's great but I would like a bit more oophm. And I really need the OpenCL.

I have an Asus GTX660 in my rig

I have a Geforce GTX 560Ti, so yeah, that would be a HUGE improvement.

I've got a radios r390 it's great, but I could make a second rig or just get vr ready!

So AMD's new graphics cards are here, and they are pretty sick... But what's even more sick than hearing about a new graphics card? Owning one for yourself!

Aw yeah man, we are giving away one Polaris 10 video card and one Polaris 11 video card thanks to our good friends over at AMD.

So, how do you enter to win one of these fine graphics cards?

1. Post a comment below telling us what graphics card you're using in your rig and why you want an upgrade to AMD's Polaris lineup. The two winners will be selected at random, so no, the content of your comment doesn't REALLY matter, but this is more fun than seeing 800 posts of "I want it" or "gibe nao pls."

2. Check back here in about a week when the names of our two winners will be added to the OP (giveaway execution is an art not a science people, so I apologize in advance if winners aren't announced in exactly one week).

3. Check your inbox here on the forum to make sure you didn't miss it. Our winners' usernames will be added to the OP here, so if you have any question about the legitimacy of a congratulatory message regarding this giveaway, please be sure to check back here and see if your name has been added.

And, while this isn't a requirement, feel free to give our friends over at @AMDRadeon on Twitter a follow.

Winners will be PMed from this account on the forum. Please do not consider winner messages from any other user in regards to this giveaway.

This giveaway is worldwide with no age restriction.

Best of luck to all!!

I have a R9 280, it is a pretty good card but i would love some more fps in gta v?

Got a rickety old 5770 in my current rig. A lot of other parts have been upgraded, got an SSD, etc. but I kept putting the GFX card off. Now I'm not big on picking sides, so I don't know if I can rightly call myself a devotee, but I've long since appreciated AMD's Price-Performance value, so I'd be happy to have another one in my rig.

gibe nao pls

I have a 280X in my system right now

I'm using a GT (not GTX!) 430 on my rig. Yeah, even a macbook handles games better. I'm planning on upgrading soon.

So AMD's new graphics cards are here, and they are pretty sick... But what's even more sick than hearing about a new graphics card? Owning one for yourself!

Aw yeah man, we are giving away one Polaris 10 video card and one Polaris 11 video card thanks to our good friends over at AMD.

So, how do you enter to win one of these fine graphics cards?

1. Post a comment below telling us what graphics card you're using in your rig and why you want an upgrade to AMD's Polaris lineup. The two winners will be selected at random, so no, the content of your comment doesn't REALLY matter, but this is more fun than seeing 800 posts of "I want it" or "gibe nao pls."

2. Check back here in about a week when the names of our two winners will be added to the OP (giveaway execution is an art not a science people, so I apologize in advance if winners aren't announced in exactly one week).

3. Check your inbox here on the forum to make sure you didn't miss it. Our winners' usernames will be added to the OP here, so if you have any question about the legitimacy of a congratulatory message regarding this giveaway, please be sure to check back here and see if your name has been added.

And, while this isn't a requirement, feel free to give our friends over at @AMDRadeon on Twitter a follow.

Winners will be PMed from this account on the forum. Please do not consider winner messages from any other user in regards to this giveaway.

This giveaway is worldwide with no age restriction.

Best of luck to all!!

Hey I'd love the RX 480 so I can convert from my measly GTX 560, please! :)

Currently i have a 750ti in my rig & i would definitely like to upgrade to a polaris video card to play games at better fps.

Well, I finally made a forum account today, so I guess I'm interested;). I have an r7 260x so a upragde is needed. RX 480 would ofc be nice, but the RX 460 would be also a upragde. I would give my r7 260x for my littlebro's new computer in either case which doesn't yet have a discrete GPU, so for him this would be even nicer(and also he then doesn't need to play on my computer if he does want to play demanding games:D)