AMD Polaris Giveaway

I currently have a gtx 950, and I would like the new graphics card because it's a step up in performance and I recently was given a free sync monitor that I can't use to its full potential yet. 

Thanks for the giveaway,  keep it up.

GTX 970 and I want to upgrade because Red is da best colour~

I use a lenovo laptop that runs two 750ms in SLI, But I am now looking to build a new computer for 1080 gaming and Will probably buy either the 480 or 1060 for it.

I have R9 270x with i7 4770K, almost all of of my pc parts are second hand hardware so It would be nice to have brand new gpu 

I am currently using two 780's in SLI and I'm managing to get them to perform reasonably well in 4K gaming with my g-sync monitor, but I'm definitely in need of an upgrade... and thought what the heck, I'll give AMD a shot! Either that or I wait for the 1080ti to come out and order it from the US since GPUs are ridiculously expensive in my country.

So currently I am using Nvidia 820m that's my laptop. Now I want to build myself  a desktop. And I am just getting into the whole YouTube thing. So I think and Polaris graphics card will be a nice upgrade over my poor laptop's built in graphics.

Running a R9 380 4gb in my rig right now.  I want a 480X to get into the bottom floor of VR!  I can barely do it with the 380.

I'm currently running the integrated graphics of an A10-7870K. Wouldn't mind one of those newfangled graphics accelerator thingys ;)

I have an old HD 7790, the 480 would be an amazing replacement (obviously), but more importantly I have a Sugoi sticker, a sticker I said I would put on my cousins PC,  if he bought a RX 480, but to be honest, it would look much better on mine, help make a man's dream become a reality  

IMG_20160718_124913.jpg

I have a GTX 660 and a ploaris 11 or 10 GPU will help render out my content quicker and all me to have moar higher res  textures  and will not sound like hair dryer that hits 76 Degrees C on max fan speed, without coil whine and a fan that hits the shroud at low RPM's.

PS: Thanks for the giveaway. 

| Ryzen 7 3700x | 16GB Vengance @ 3200 | MSI GTX 1070Ti Gaming | 

| ADATA XPG SX8000NP 256GB Nvme SSD + WD Blue 500GB SSD | 4TB WD Blue |

| Corsair RM650x |        

| NZXT H200 White |

Seeing guys with 980ti sli rigs apply for giveaway make me wanna puke, tbh I would personaly prefer u choose someone with low end gpus. 

Currently on gtx 970 in one and gtx 750 in other rig.

I am currently using XFX R9 270X 4GB.........really want to use the new AMD GPU as always a big fan of amd from the start .... :D

I am running AMD Radeon 6450 with 1GB of vram. The card is worth around 40$ (new from amazon). So thats the reason I am here. If I get this card I could play on higher settings than on very low or low. At least Minecraft works with 40 fps.

Although I have an R9 390,it consumes so much power and the heat coming out of my pc is insane and I would like to get a more power efficient card in the polaris generation of graphics cards. 

Originally sporting a reliable, yet no thrills XFX 7770HD, I've advanced leaps and bounds to the Gigabtye R9 280x Windforce edition. The common issue with bother these cards was that they didn't quite cut it when it came to reaching the "ultimate gaming experience". 

The Polaris 10 architecture seems like the key to finally making that possible. So, I wouldn't scoff at an RX 480 coming my way. 

P.s It would be interesting to see a budget-inspired 7 Gamers, 1 PC style video pushing the Polaris architecture to it's limits. Just a thought. Thanks!

I have an R9 290X that hits 94C in 5 minutes with fans at 100% from 60C, it has an MSI Twin Frozr IV cooler... So a new one would be nice ;-;

i7 4770K / 16GB RAM 1333mhz / MSI Radeon R9 290X Twin Frozr / Gigabyte GA-Z87-D3HP / 120GB SSD + 2TB HDD / Antec NEO ECO 620C / ZALMAN Z11 PLUS HF1 CASE

At the moment im using a 7870, which starts to run slower and slower since its already a few years old. Would love to have one of the newer ones! thanks for the giveaway :) 

despite I currently have 2xMSI GTX 970 I desire to jump into team RED... after winning any of 2 cards available to win I would buy another one for CF and money left by selling MSI cards and monitor would be spent for buying freesync monitor... simple as that :) 

Hi, in short:

- I run a Radeon HD 6450 Graphics card and an AMD 6300 Six-Core processor

- that graphics card is one of the slowest you've probably seen in the last ten years or so

- I am a huge AMD fan with an incredebly empty pocket

- I do not run windows (or mac) for obvious reasons

- I love tech

that's it, more reasons I do not have ;)

allhaveagreatdayandgoodluck

I'm using a GTX 580 that I'm fairly certain is on it's dying breath. Winning this would go a long way to helping me build a better rig for use in college.

Thank you for the giveaway guys! You guys do awesome work. 

i am using a nvidia quadro 295 nvs (i was using a xfx r9 290 but it died) and i would like to upgrade to a new amd polaris gpu because VR isnt enjoyable with a POS budget low profile el cheapo gpu thar came in a hp z600 server/workstation.

My pc:

http://pcpartpicker.com/p/dvcw23 

(Black Glacier)

My server:

Dual xeon x5679 processors, 24gb of ECC memory, Nvidia quadro 295 NVS and 48tb of storage.  (z600

i have a 750 ti and i want a new amd one<div id="inner-editor"></div>becaouse i can't run any AAA games on deacent fps anymore and am too poor tu upgrade due to me being a second world poor kid. :D

I am running a Nvidia GeForce GTX 550 Ti (EVGA) (Which makes Linus a sad panda) and i would love to upgrade to AMD polaris lineup because I believe HDR is the future and want to upgrade my rig asap to take advantage of it.

I'm using an HD7850. It's decent, but man what I wouldn't give for a nice shiny new upgrade. :D

Current System: R7 1700x 3.93Ghz, PowerColor R9 380x 1.14ghz, 16gb Corsair Vengeance Pro 3200mhz, EVGA 650 GS

Hello LMG !

Great giveaway :D. I currently have a GTX660 and an upgrade to AMD would be a blast.