Post your Cinebench R20+15+R11.5+2003 Scores **Don't Read The OP PLZ**

Message added by SansVarnic

Please <SNIP> large quotes.

Save an Electron . . . <snip> always.

Hello there Op, 

Your google doc needs an absurd amount of cleaning and reorganizing :P

I was hoping to use these results to make my decision between 8700K and 7820X, but I can't rely on that data at all :/

Maybe start over? I can help you put in some of it. 

637 pages is too much though, I'd help with the latest 20 or so, more than that is too much xP

4 minutes ago, ziv6 said:

Hello there Op, 

Your google doc needs an absurd amount of cleaning and reorganizing :P

I was hoping to use these results to make my decision between 8700K and 7820X, but I can't rely on that data at all :/

Maybe start over? I can help you put in some of it. 

637 pages is too much though, I'd help with the latest 20 or so, more than that is too much xP

I don't see anything wrong with spreadsheet. 

Intel i7 12700K | Gigabyte Z690 Gaming X DDR4 | Pure Loop 240mm | G.Skill 3200MHz 32GB CL14 | CM V850 G2 | RTX 3070 Phoenix | Lian Li O11 Air mini

Samsung EVO 960 M.2 250GB | Samsung EVO 860 PRO 512GB | 4x Be Quiet! Silent Wings 140mm fans

WD My Cloud 4TB

6 minutes ago, Simon771 said:

I don't see anything wrong with spreadsheet. 

Are you kidding me? It's a mess! I've never seen such a disaster before! Different tabs for different sockets, with lots of fake entries and jokes... I am a DBA,looking at this spreadsheet makes me want to puke :P 

18 minutes ago, ziv6 said:

Are you kidding me? It's a mess! I've never seen such a disaster before! Different tabs for different sockets, with lots of fake entries and jokes... I am a DBA,looking at this spreadsheet makes me want to puke :P 

just asking, can you do the filtering excel can do in google docs?

I have downloaded the spreadsheet to run some data analysis in the past. (simple stuff) I am better at excel then google docs.

if you want to annoy me, then join my teamspeak server ts.benja.cc

1 hour ago, ziv6 said:

Are you kidding me? It's a mess! I've never seen such a disaster before! Different tabs for different sockets,

So you'd rather scroll through one giant spreadsheet with all the sockets lumped together?

>TIL organising a massive spreadsheet of processors by a common denominator is silly.

Imagine someone who would have to scroll all the way down to get the Socket 939 results. Not so stupid now is it? 

Our Grace. The Feathered One. He shows us the way. His bob is majestic and shows us the path. Follow unto his guidance and His example. He knows the one true path. Our Saviour. Our Grace. Our Father Birb has taught us with His humble heart and gentle wing the way of the bob. Let us show Him our reverence and follow in His example. The True Path of the Feathered One. ~ Dimboble-dubabob III

9 hours ago, ziv6 said:

No I'm not kidding you ... it looks just fine to me and I always find what I'm looking for very quickly.

That's why I don't want it to be changed in any way ... except more results lol

Intel i7 12700K | Gigabyte Z690 Gaming X DDR4 | Pure Loop 240mm | G.Skill 3200MHz 32GB CL14 | CM V850 G2 | RTX 3070 Phoenix | Lian Li O11 Air mini

Samsung EVO 960 M.2 250GB | Samsung EVO 860 PRO 512GB | 4x Be Quiet! Silent Wings 140mm fans

WD My Cloud 4TB

14 hours ago, DildorTheDecent said:

So you'd rather scroll through one giant spreadsheet with all the sockets lumped together?

>TIL organising a massive spreadsheet of processors by a common denominator is silly.

Imagine someone who would have to scroll all the way down to get the Socket 939 results. Not so stupid now is it? 

If google docs had filtering like Excel then it would be better, because the user can change how they want to see it. now it is harder to compare 4 CPUs to 2 CPUs only. and it would make it easier for Jumper to input in new stuff.

16 hours ago, ziv6 said:

Fight me 

Spoiler

:P

Rig Specs:

AMD Threadripper 5990WX@4.8Ghz

Asus Zenith III Extreme

Asrock OC Formula 7970XTX Quadfire

G.Skill Ripheartout X OC 7000Mhz C28 DDR5 4X16GB  

Super Flower Power Leadex 2000W Psu's X2

Harrynowl's 775/771 OC and mod guide: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/232325-lga775-core2duo-core2quad-overclocking-guide/ http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/365998-mod-lga771-to-lga775-cpu-modification-tutorial/

ProKoN haswell/DC OC guide: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/41234-intel-haswell-4670k-4770k-overclocking-guide/

"desperate for just a bit more money to watercool, the titan x would be thankful" Carter -2016

11 minutes ago, Jumper118 said:

Fight me 

Hide contents

:P

Hey if I finish this would you adopt it? I would also like to help updating it.

That should have a filter on it, so you can see how that works

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1Il2ufYP_brKGnE8rLGgW99EDnT0X1KIzd59VBOUpZTU/edit?usp=sharing

@Jumper118I have only one question ... how will you put Coffe Lake in that chart? Under 1151 socket or will you make new 1151-S tab just for it?

WD My Cloud 4TB

3 hours ago, The Benjamins said:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1Il2ufYP_brKGnE8rLGgW99EDnT0X1KIzd59VBOUpZTU/edit?usp=sharing

Nice organization. Only problem is that in the IPC column there are divide by zero errors. I can help with edits to the architecture, core/threads and socket columns if you want.

And on the first day god said: "Cue one GO" And there was light!

Just now, purple_rider said:

Nice organization. Only problem is that in the IPC column there are divide by zero errors. I can help with edits to the architecture, core/threads and socket columns if you want.

ya I am not finished, shoot me a PM of your email

4 hours ago, The Benjamins said:

24 minutes ago, purple_rider said:

Speaking of "IPC" column, it's more like a SMT / HT efficiency or a multi-threaded "IPC" column.  While we're adding stuff and If were going to highlight that in some way, we might as well add single-threaded Cinebench scores as well.  Show the whole picture if you know what I mean?

Cinebench is used by all to help measure single and multi-threaded performance.  I'd argue that based on the make up of this particular community, single-threaded performance is just as important as multi-threaded, if not more.  

Change big or just leave it as it is.  It's been working just fine for a long time.  :D

6 minutes ago, done12many2 said:

Speaking of "IPC" column, it's more like a SMT / HT efficiency or a multi-threaded "IPC" column.  While we're adding stuff and If were going to highlight that in some way, we might as well add single-threaded Cinebench scores as well.  Show the whole picture if you know what I mean?

Cinebench is used by all to help measure single and multi-threaded performance.  I'd argue that based on the make up of this particular community, single-threaded performance is just as important as multi-threaded, if not more.  

Change big or just leave it as it is.  It's been working just fine for a long time.  :D

Ya mostly I am working on it now, I need to move the single threaded scores in. Ya I know the IPC column is not all that great, just wanted to see what it would be.

my end goal would be to merge all 3 spreadsheets, and have more info in them with a little bit of data analysis (like the IPC thing). and to use filters to look for categories like all 2011 CPUs

updated to 635. there is only 1 coffee sub and nobody has a 7980xe  yet? that is disappointing. you know you need one before christmas guys. they would be on sale for black friday either. 

some nice scores that i updated though. that 6ghz+ celeron was clearly the best B| 

Rig Specs:

Asus Zenith III Extreme

Harrynowl's 775/771 OC and mod guide: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/232325-lga775-core2duo-core2quad-overclocking-guide/ http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/365998-mod-lga771-to-lga775-cpu-modification-tutorial/

ProKoN haswell/DC OC guide: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/41234-intel-haswell-4670k-4770k-overclocking-guide/

"desperate for just a bit more money to watercool, the titan x would be thankful" Carter -2016

40 minutes ago, Jumper118 said:

updated to 635. there is only 1 coffee sub and nobody has a 7980xe  yet? that is disappointing. you know you need one before christmas guys. they would be on sale for black friday either. 

some nice scores that i updated though. that 6ghz+ celeron was clearly the best B| 

I'm getting there in the 1366 section :D Fastest single e56** and fastest single L56** for now, I think I gotta get myself a W3680 sometime next year - I think the board can do more than a boring 4.6 GHz on 6 cores :D

Bid 20€ on 10 e5640s, they went for 20.50€ -.- Knowing my board, a good one of those should do about 4.8 GHz, maybe a bit more...

Gonna see if I can beat my previous 240 BCLK, maybe I can get my e5649 over the current 4.6 GHz... Or maybe I just try pushing the single core score to 150...

Xeon e5649@4.4 GHz on Asus Rampage II Extreme or Gigabyte x58a-OC (whatever I feel like to set up at a time) , 6x4 GB Kingston HyperX 1600, Gainward GTX 670 Phantom, Samsung 840 Evo 240 GB, BeQuiet L8 530W

Just now, Ground said:

I'm getting there in the 1366 section :D Fastest single e56** and fastest single L56** for now, I think I gotta get myself a W3680 sometime next year - I think the board can do more than a boring 4.6 GHz on 6 cores :D

Bid 20€ on 10 e5640s, they went for 20.50€ -.- Knowing my board, a good one of those should do about 4.8 GHz, maybe a bit more...

Gonna see if I can beat my previous 240 BCLK, maybe I can get my e5649 over the current 4.6 GHz... Or maybe I just try pushing the single core score to 150...

240 is getting to decent speeds. Higher multi chips are needed to get really high scores though. The best of the best board do just over 260bclk. 

Rig Specs:

Asus Zenith III Extreme

58 minutes ago, Jumper118 said:

Um, Intel's only been able to successfully manufactured 4 x 7980XE CPUs and 10 x 8700K CPUs to date.  There's a slight back log on them right now.  xD

1 hour ago, Jumper118 said:

240 is getting to decent speeds. Higher multi chips are needed to get really high scores though. The best of the best board do just over 260bclk. 

There are reports (CPU-Z Screenshots) of this board doing 280 BCLK on e5620s. I would love to use some higher multiplier CPUs, but sadly it has troubles getting over ~180 BCLK for the x56** Xeons...

Currently posting at 245 BCLK with hyperthreading off (I wanna go for a 5+GHz single core turbo)...

Edit: 250 BCLK boots, but bluescreens. need more VCore I think...

Yeah, nope, I'm not beating my 4.6 without better cooling; I can get into Windows at 4.8, but it crashes quickly. IOH is sitting at 80°C under load and Cinebench crashes after a couple seconds. Oddly enough I can't get my Turbo to work anymore... Not sure what causes that, I'll figure it out at some point...

Xeon e5649@4.4 GHz on Asus Rampage II Extreme or Gigabyte x58a-OC (whatever I feel like to set up at a time) , 6x4 GB Kingston HyperX 1600, Gainward GTX 670 Phantom, Samsung 840 Evo 240 GB, BeQuiet L8 530W

@Jumper118
Just letting you know its actually a Slot 1 Pentium III 650-the board is one of the good Intel SE440BX-2 with full Coppermine support (other people have used up to Slot 1 PIII 1000 on this version). Kind of disliking my Jetway board after using it since the Jetway:

• Slows down any CPU significantly
  • Slows down any graphics card significantly
  • Slows down RAM significantly
  • Slows down HDD significantly
  • Has a poor layout

"We also blind small animals with cosmetics.
We do not sell cosmetics. We just blind animals."

"Please don't mistake us for Equifax. Those fuckers are evil"

This PSA brought to you by Equifacks.
PMSL

8 hours ago, done12many2 said:

Um, Intel's only been able to successfully manufactured 4 x 7980XE CPUs and 10 x 8700K CPUs to date.  There's a slight back log on them right now.  xD

well ocuk have some of both in stock :D i could have bought either multiple times if i had wanted :P 

8 hours ago, Ground said:

There are reports (CPU-Z Screenshots) of this board doing 280 BCLK on e5620s. I would love to use some higher multiplier CPUs, but sadly it has troubles getting over ~180 BCLK for the x56** Xeons...

Currently posting at 245 BCLK with hyperthreading off (I wanna go for a 5+GHz single core turbo)...

Edit: 250 BCLK boots, but bluescreens. need more VCore I think...

Yeah, nope, I'm not beating my 4.6 without better cooling; I can get into Windows at 4.8, but it crashes quickly. IOH is sitting at 80°C under load and Cinebench crashes after a couple seconds. Oddly enough I can't get my Turbo to work anymore... Not sure what causes that, I'll figure it out at some point...

that'll probably be a rampage 3 black though :P 

Rig Specs:

Asus Zenith III Extreme

8 hours ago, Dabombinable said:

@Jumper118
Just letting you know its actually a Slot 1 Pentium III 650-the board is one of the good Intel SE440BX-2 with full Coppermine support (other people have used up to Slot 1 PIII 1000 on this version). Kind of disliking my Jetway board after using it since the Jetway:

• Slows down any CPU significantly
  • Slows down any graphics card significantly
  • Slows down RAM significantly
  • Slows down HDD significantly
  • Has a poor layout

ok.i'll have to fix that later. i wasnt sure if it was 370 or slot one :) 

Rig Specs:

Asus Zenith III Extreme

30 minutes ago, Jumper118 said:

well ocuk have some of both in stock :D i could have bought either multiple times if i had wanted :P 

that'll probably be a rampage 3 black though :P 

Nope, an MSI x58 Pro-E. It only works well up to the e5649 (hex)/e5640 (quad) though - everything beyond that stops after ~180 BCLK. If I would have proper VRM+IOH cooling and some better cooling on my CPU, as well as a PCI GPU (so I don’t have to be worried about raising the PCIe clock more than I already have) I could probably get the 250 BCLK (I can boot, but nothing beyond that - temperatures are too much for me to be comfortable beyond 4.6 GHz) stable, especially with a better e5620 than I have here (this one needs 1.5V for 4.2GHz...)

Lots of variables here, but I’m slowly working out how the other guy got there...