LG PF1000U Ultra Short Throw Projector Giveaway

Looks insanely awesome, would have to remove some junk out of my room just to use it, but I'm sure will be worth it! :3

Man, that's a pretty novel way to use a projector. I mean, with the whole 'beaming it at a mirror and then sharply upward' thing. I've been B&E'ing into warehouses for gaming purposes for literal decades. 

I have a small living room so a traditional projector is not an option for me, plus they look pretty cheap and ugly. This however, looks like it works really well and quite importantly it is a nice piece of design work; something that would actually look good just sitting in plain view on top of a coffee table of TV stand. Love it LG, good work!

On 7/10/2016 at 2:08 AM, zeeamillion said:

On 7/9/2016 at 10:48 PM, CPotter said:

To coincide with tonight's video release, LG has given us two units of their PF1000U Short Throw Projectors to giveaway! This will be a worldwide giveaway with no age restrictions, see below for entry details.

PF1000U

Purchase Link: http://bit.ly/29tAdg7

To enter the giveaway:

1. Comment below, tell us your thoughts about the PF1000U projector.

2. Go say hello and give LG a follow over on Twitter: https://twitter.com/LGUS

*Entries close on 7/16/2016. 

The winner will be announced randomly, and you'll see their names edited into the bottom of this post. I will also DM the winners, and they'll have 72 hours to respond.

Thanks Everyone! :) Good Luck!

Would work perfectly with my alienware alpha

On 10.7.2016 at 4:48 AM, CPotter said:

To coincide with tonight's video release, LG has given us two units of their PF1000U Short Throw Projectors to giveaway! This will be a worldwide giveaway with no age restrictions, see below for entry details.

PF1000U

To enter the giveaway:

The winner will be announced randomly, and you'll see their names edited into the bottom of this post. I will also DM the winners, and they'll have 72 hours to respond.

Would be so awsome to head to the city at night and just watch some movies. There should be enough white walls :)

the PF1000U projector. it's awsome i hope i become a lucky one :)

That projector is so cool that it made me signup and comment on the forum to enter the giveaway. Of the millions of giveaways I have seen on youtube this is the first time ever that temptation has gotten the better of the cynic in me.

Would love to have it in my room.

Great video as always. Cheers. :)

Perfect for those movie marathons and 4-player Melee or Brawl! This hits the spot!

If I got the PF1000U Short Throw Projector, I would finally not be that friend with the smallest TV to play games on.  A small TV and a split screen game do not work well togeather. :)

Now this is a projector for my tastes. I don't have a lot of space, but I still would want a larger image, so a short throw projector would be the perfect solution. The PF1000U looks quite nice in terms of aesthetics, doesn't demand several meters of distance for a 60-100" distance, so it would be the perfect solution for a home theater setup that doesn't require several meters of distance for a large picture.

Epic i have the perfect living room for it the way my walls are i so would love to play wow with it and watch epic blue rays on it hopefully i win one 

On 10/07/2016 at 3:48 AM, CPotter said:

PF1000U

To enter the giveaway:

This is exactly the type of projector that would fit in my tiny uni room, there should be more decent short throws available 

I'm not so familiar with projectors but its compactness and ability to display an image from such a short distance is something that was made to me useful : D

I really like the fact that you can set it up so close to the wall and still have a substantial viewing area.

I can't believe how large the projected image is at such a short distance from the wall!

Awesome short video as well!

I would love one of these for a family home cinema / gaming setup.

This is pretty tight, I would get a lot of use out of this at anything from small get togethers, to bible study/halo nights. super cool product.

Looks great for quick movies in small spaces with the added bonus of great image quality.

Looks pretty damn amazing don't even need to set it far from the wall to get a decent picture.

This would be perfect in my basement room :D

This would be so awesome in a bedroom at the end of the bed. Watch a movie, display the sky, whatever. I want it !

Looks like a great projector for tight spaces, like my room.

Seems nice I would like to try this out in my home. 

I didn't even know projectors like these existed, very cool, maybe one day I will buy one, looks very practical for small rooms