LG PF1000U Ultra Short Throw Projector Giveaway

Sounds like a very easy to setup solution, especially as no one is going to stand in between the projector and the screen anymore, disturbing the viewing.

I would love to get my hands on one of those!

I've been taking a look at some projectors, and this seems to take the cake for what we're looking for at our LAN/movie parties, especially something we can literally pack in a backpack.

Gah, it's so awesome! It's exactly what we need!

Good Luck to everyone involved to this Giveaway =) Let the lucky one win!

this projector is epic and would complete my setup (not incluiding pc upgrades) im sick of the way my desk is setup and this would just make it so easy to have friens play games with me

Always had some very cool ideas to use a nice projector like this one.

Looking Gorgeous

Woow. It looks so cool and the image Quality is probably Amazing too!!!

Love It!

Awesome Video! This would be great for VR setups since the short throw wouldn't interfere with the person standing up and playing. I would love to try this in that environment. Sweet product. 

Actually, I'm just looking for a projector for watching movies and especially gaming. I recently bought a new Graphics Card and Mainboard so i don't have a lot of money to spend. That's why this giveaway is coming handy. I would probably use it for school too, so i can annoy my teachers ^^. Sorry for my "bad" English ^^ I'm from good old Germany

It's time to get rid of the 8yr old LG 55" and definitely time to get the new LG PF1000U!  It looks amazing!

I find it amazing that a projector can now be really close to a wall instead of being across the room to get a large and usable image.

I have an empty room at my house and don't know  what to do with it. Making it the most awesome gaming den with this projector would be an option!

Wow this beamer looks amazing! Hope I win one, otherwise I can probably not buy one. :(

its super bananas!!! i have a empty wall in my room and this would be perfect for it :D

With this in my setup, i finally can return my TV to the living room and do the best lan party with friends whetever we want. \o/

Looks freakingtastic. It will fit perfectly in my very small room.

Can think of the excellent usability during sleep overs. very portable, but has a massive, high quality image. 

This is awesome, hope I win this before I make my new family room, this would change a lot the design compered to the Ben-Q proyector I have in mind to get! the space saving, 1080 and energy savings with the led light, the lumens are on the low side but it is so close to the wall that I believe that's not a problem at all!

Good luck all!

possibly the coolest dorm room accessory i can think of, better yet, i did not know existed till about 20 minutes ago,

Matter of fact, i was saving up to buy a  25UM57-P for next semester, i guess im putting that money aside for this now. 

i need this, i have to have it, dear god, let me win this. 

i promise i will host movie nights weekly in my little loving dorm

That one is a BEAST, would love to play splitscreen rocket league with my buds and watch movies with my family. 

Its a stunning little box that i have decided to name the god box. Love the concept, its perfect for small rooms or for someone renting a flat/house and not wanting to drill in the ceiling for a mount or take up loads of space using a table ( normally ruins the immersiveness )

- SSUPD Meshlicous - Z170I - i7-6700K - Gigabyte 2080 - 16GB Corsair Vengance - 850 EVO 1TB - H115i ICUE Link- SF600

This seems like a product that would be worth the money most projectors that do wat this one dose are mutch larger so the thefact that LG can fit it there product in a small form factor with out cuting corners or uping the cost is amazing

Definitely looks interesting. I have a lot of open, white wall space in my condo and my tv is starting to go kaputt so I have been looking into projectors. From the video, the quality looked pretty good even at the 200" point (not that I would try to make it that big anyways). Anyways, cool video. It made me breath sharply through my nose which is all I can ask for.

for me that LG PF1000U Ultra Short Throw Projector seems like most badass projector ever used by a teacher in class if  I win.

I find it very impressive on how far it needs to be from the wall to project such a fantastic image, just blows my mind. I've also never seen a projector that projects out of a concave lens and into a convex mirror, just brilliant. Definitely the best projector I've ever seen.

On 09/07/2016 at 10:48 PM, CPotter said:

To coincide with tonight's video release, LG has given us two units of their PF1000U Short Throw Projectors to giveaway! This will be a worldwide giveaway with no age restrictions, see below for entry details.

PF1000U

Purchase Link: http://bit.ly/29tAdg7

To enter the giveaway:

1. Comment below, tell us your thoughts about the PF1000U projector.

2. Go say hello and give LG a follow over on Twitter: https://twitter.com/LGUS

*Entries close on 7/16/2016. 

The winner will be announced randomly, and you'll see their names edited into the bottom of this post. I will also DM the winners, and they'll have 72 hours to respond.

Thanks Everyone! :) Good Luck!

Nice video! And the projector is pretty awesome, I never heard about short throw projectors.

Thanks for the giveaway!