LG PF1000U Ultra Short Throw Projector Giveaway

I need this! Planning on renovating my house very soon and this would be the perfect setup for a home theater. Its very uncommon to have a projector-based home theater here in Malaysia. So i would definitely love to get this. Been a fan of your videos all the while. =)

On 7/9/2016 at 8:48 PM, CPotter said:

This seems like the perfect projector for Halo parties. I wouldn't have to yell at people for walking in front of the projector!

This loos awesome and could really bump up the quality when friends come over! 

We used to have mobile theater in our province where they will come on a bus, set up a movie projector and a big screen in middle of a large ground, a lot of people would gather around it and watch movie for free. I would like to see the same thing happen again if I win this. I saw it a while back on some tech exhibition but not only the specs and quality but also the price blew me away, haha. 

Portable big screen dream came true.... i hope 

Quite a neat looking piece of kit, sleek design and not ugly. Seems quite useful and personally with a "large" wall in my room could be used perfectly and could hire out a hall for a bunch of friends to come and play v-nice idea and goodluck and congrats to whoever wins. :D 

A very compact projector. Would be a nice replacement from a small TV!

I think this projector is just amazing in the right place, and it's some cool tech!

I live in the universe, in the world, in the UK. What more do you need to know? unofficial UKIP ambassador and comic martyr

Super cool looking device just fit for my room size and need

This looks like it would look so cool to play elite dangerous on this with a headtracker

Pretty cool i think, i would project a body builder on a 1to1 scale and stand in front of it in the same position so you can see all the muscles of the body builder on me

It looks pretty neat to me, though I've admittedly not had any experience with projectors

Corsair/Asrock X51? Rig: i7-4770, 16GB DDR3, XFX RX480 8GB, Asrock Z87 Pro4, Corsair Carbide 100R, EVGA 450B, 2x Corsair SP120 Purple.

Corsair/Asrock X51? Peripherals: Dell P2210F, Acer V193, Roccat Kone Pure, Steelseries QCK+,  Logitech Media Keyboard 600, Logitech G430, Diamond Multimedia Stereo Speakers

Mah Netbook (Acer Aspire One D270): Intel Atom N2600, 2GB DDR3, 320GB HDD

Wow this would just be perfect for gaming and movies!

This is the most awesome projector ever. The technology inside blows me away, I had heard of projectors like this but had never seen one that works this well. Would be awesome for an outside movie night! 

I really like it it's perfect for usage in a small room or in the Office... ALl in all nice work LG

I think these are a great idea, I could easily set one up in the back yard on summer nights and watch movies with the wifey and kids

this looks cool and i could use it to our neighbors firewall and play on their clean white wall

Awesome giveaway! Good luck to everyone that enters!

Just think about watching movies on this thing. First person games would also be really awesome. I'm excited. :D

On 7/10/2016 at 10:48 AM, CPotter said:

To coincide with tonight's video release, LG has given us two units of their PF1000U Short Throw Projectors to giveaway! This will be a worldwide giveaway with no age restrictions, see below for entry details.

PF1000U

Purchase Link: http://bit.ly/29tAdg7

To enter the giveaway:

1. Comment below, tell us your thoughts about the PF1000U projector.

2. Go say hello and give LG a follow over on Twitter: https://twitter.com/LGUS

*Entries close on 7/16/2016. 

The winner will be announced randomly, and you'll see their names edited into the bottom of this post. I will also DM the winners, and they'll have 72 hours to respond.

Thanks Everyone! :) Good Luck!

Signed up just for this! I've always wanted a projector like this :D

Having a projector like this would be awesome for my university friends and me to go around and have little smash tournaments or watch movies  outside of our dorms. 

If that projector handles heat well, then that's just amazing!

Saw someone else review this and thought that it would be awesome to get one.