LG PF1000U Ultra Short Throw Projector Giveaway

The projector will fit excellent in my...  ceiling. Watching everything there. Well. Yes. Great idea.

That is a seriously cool little product.  Small and it's only 4.8 lbs, so that seems fairly light. It's not cheap as it retails for ~$1200 on Amazon right now but I like it. It's pretty slick.

Great for someone who lives in a small (read tiny) home but would still like to enjoy a full cinema experience.

This looks so great I will finally be able to watch my p**n in 1080p with 212" of goodness.

I would love to enter this contest. I'm going into first year of university at UofT for Electrical Engineering and this would be great for my dorm room as well as other purposes.

Awesome for a travel gaming rig... Wish I had one.

Cant wait to see movies on this thing...

I just moved into a new place and had to leave my old TV behind.  This seems like the best option for rewatching Game of Thrones with friends in the living room.

22 hours ago, CPotter said:

To coincide with tonight's video release, LG has given us two units of their PF1000U Short Throw Projectors to giveaway! This will be a worldwide giveaway with no age restrictions, see below for entry details.

PF1000U

Purchase Link: http://bit.ly/29tAdg7

To enter the giveaway:

1. Comment below, tell us your thoughts about the PF1000U projector.

2. Go say hello and give LG a follow over on Twitter: https://twitter.com/LGUS

*Entries close on 7/16/2016. 

The winner will be announced randomly, and you'll see their names edited into the bottom of this post. I will also DM the winners, and they'll have 72 hours to respond.

Thanks Everyone! :) Good Luck!

This seems pretty epic I'd love to have this

This projector actually looks pretty nice and seems very usable. It would be interesting to see what I could do with it.

This projector has an insanely small foot print and would be very useful for a home theater setup. 

6 minutes ago, Swekerino said:

I'd love to give this beauty to my brother for his birthday wich is the 20th of august.

hey its me ur bro

Mine is actually the 21st :)

its cool it would be great for a late night movie in the mountains.

That is a killer little projector. That thing would be a great addition to just about anywhere. I'd enjoy the ability to toss up a 100"+ screen anywhere. I'd love to win this little thing.

It's great that it doesn't have to be far away from the wall do yu dont need alot of space :D

Looks easy to set up. Now I just need to find a 200" wall...

This amazing the short distance  compare the first one and the design is a great product.

The quality looks pretty amazing considering its size, I would love to have this as part of my gaming setup.

Actually I do rent a place where there is a warehouse! =D Putting all my wish strength to make it happen.. pleeease mr destiny!

Wow, it would be incredible to be able to have a projector so close. I could get it on my balcony and play there. That's like... soooo good...

I am really excited about these products. I work at a computer store that sells projectors as well and it is always a challenge getting one that fits some peoples needs. The biggest challenge are people who need a short throw. There are not enough good ones in the market and I would love to sell these LG's. The stage performers we sell products to would eat these up.

My Build | CPU: Intel Core i7-6700K 4.0GHz Quad-Core | CPU Cooler: Corsair H100i | Motherboard: Asus SABERTOOTH Z170 S ATX LGA1151  | Memory: Crucial Ballistix Sport 16GB DDR4-2400 Memory | Storage: Samsung 850 EVO-Series 120GB & 250GB, Western Digital Caviar Blue 1TB 3.5" 7200RPM, HGST Deskstar NAS 3TB 7200RPM | Video Card: MSI GeForce GTX 970 4GB 100 Million Edition | Case: NZXT H440 (Black/Green) | Power Supply: EVGA SuperNOVA NEX 750W 80+ Gold Certified | OS: Microsoft Windows 10 Pro (64-bit)