LG PF1000U Ultra Short Throw Projector Giveaway

Hey this projector is that amazing! I would play in my poolhouse when i get it xD

it's pretty interesting how lg could pack so many features in such a little projector, i think that we have a new winner in this segment.

Looks like an awesome product. I love how the video shows how portable it can be!

looks awesome and being close to the wall is a real space saver

This projector looks amazing, not only is it visually stunning its compact. i cant believe the size radius up to 200''?!?! that's one heck of a gaming session!

any gamer or movie fanatic would live this!

Looks amazing, handy, easy to use, and that it will work like a charm, 10/10

I have a great spot to put this in my house, but I also have a $40 projector that is 12 years old. I would LOVE one of these!

i have been looking for a projecter for my room for a while but havent found anything that i dont have to mount to the wall and has good picsher quolity for gameing this is a cool desine

Awesome projector right there! Living in an apartment space can sometimes be a problem. This would fix alot of those problems, being able to put it closer to the wall, resulting in more useable space :) Being both a gamer and an avid movie fan this would merge the best of those two worlds together.

This world Be so Perfect for me !i want to start projecting films or sport games in the back of my house and this would attract a lot of my friends, a nice way to be all together :) 

This is such a game changer for people without the space/throw distance for a typical projector, but have always wanted one. This has the potential to make a killing in Japan where I live. Many people have small homes or even apartments but have the money to spend on stuff like this. And it's cheaper than an equivalent TV screen 

I've always liked the idea of having a project to game, or watch movies, on because you (generally speaking) get more viewing area for the price, and one projector can fit in many different places, unlike a TV. Unfortunately for me, most projects need to be placed far back from the wall to do any good, but with the design of this project it would be possible to use it in my small dorm room and easily pack it up and take it back home, or to a friends house, and use it there as well. Yet, even with its small design, the picture quality looks amazing.

This thing looks so cool, would be awesome for lanparty's (if response time is good enough). Would have been nice if someone could have won without twitter though. By the way didn't notice "project" backpack.

Instead of just sitting on a single monitor by myself playing games and watching movies I think this would be a great product to use that involves the whole family. This would be our new source of entertainment when family and friends come over to have a great time. Especially with family videos, we wouldn't all have to be crowded around a small screen to watch.

this projector seems awesome. such a big screen size on such a short distance.. I need it for my currently upgrading system !!

actually a pretty dope projector that also looks convenient and seems to output a good res

Absolutely crazy what it can do, as a student with no money, it would be amazing to watch movies on with friends or play some sick games

Seems like a good product instead of a TV. It would be great for backyard movies.