LG PF1000U Ultra Short Throw Projector Giveaway

This looks amazing and such a space saver. Getting rid of TV and just having this by a wall seems like a great idea with not much hussle. Would have to get rid of my lovely tree wallpaper tho ?

Man, the potential for this.. smash tourneys, skyrim or fallout on the go but with a great projector?! OHHH MAN

It looks nice, but they could work on the name.

I think this projector is a very cool thing, although I would imagine it in an environment like a student's room, etc. so very small rooms. Your video about using it for travelling led me thinking about it in a new way. I only have one  point which upsets me: the pricing. Because for those two possible fields of application, a heavy pricing like this is not useful: students can't afford it and I will think twice before taking a 1400€ tech thing with me when travelling. I'm not quite sure about it, but I think it's a good beginning because the tech about it is cool!

6 hours ago, CPotter said:

To coincide with tonight's video release, LG has given us two units of their PF1000U Short Throw Projectors to giveaway! This will be a worldwide giveaway with no age restrictions, see below for entry details.

PF1000U

Purchase Link: http://bit.ly/29tAdg7

To enter the giveaway:

1. Comment below, tell us your thoughts about the PF1000U projector.

2. Go say hello and give LG a follow over on Twitter: https://twitter.com/LGUS

*Entries close on 7/16/2016. 

The winner will be announced randomly, and you'll see their names edited into the bottom of this post. I will also DM the winners, and they'll have 72 hours to respond.

Thanks Everyone! :) Good Luck!

I think its pretty dope... Would totally dig it...

i rly did love the short and i hope to maybe see more of them in the future, maybe showing off some more cool products like this projector lol and hopefully it wasnt that hard to shoot it. 

Impressive stuff. I've always wanted a short throw projector but I can never justify the purchase. Would be great for taking to LANs.

6 hours ago, CPotter said:

I have actually looked into using a projector for gaming, but figured it wasn't worth it due to the little distance I could get it from the wall. The PF1000U would be the solution to this problem and look good at the same time. 

That thing would be Amazing for my Lan Tournament Streams. 

Especially for our at home Lans.

I would be nice to have a projector as I have never had one and I like it size the way its very small and produces astounding results

This Projector looks really vivid and awesome, I've always wanted one so I could take up an entire wall in my house and make my GF hate me for using it in the living room. I've gamed on a projector back in the day and it was washed out, this projector doesn't seem to have that issue at all. I've always liked LG as a company and hope I will be one of the lucky ones to test this bad boy/girl out. Also, I'm sure it would be SUPER FUN to watch Channel Super Fun on this projector ;)

looks awesome would be nice to have so i could have a tv my daughter cant draw on.

Perfect shaped and compact combined with good performance is just amazing combination!

This is really cool! The big problems i have had with projectors is that i want them to be mobile - so no wall mounting after all and then you had to balance it in a small room between big image and no shadows of heads or anything on the image. I have seen short range projectors in our school, but they were huge and permanently installed. 

Would really love to have one of these... :D

Perfect to be playing some coop! Something good might come from this empty white wall ... :)

I have the perfect wall for that projector!

So nice!

That is one impressive little unit, neat design and looks like it projects a good image. Thanks LG and LMG! Linus Good... Sorry.

omg i was waiting to get a projector until a nice laser one came along, and now i have the chance to win one!? sign me up!!

Omg i need this so bad my monitor is starting to act up and winning a projector on my bday will be awesome

I am gonna try my luck here, because I am very keen on an idea of outdoor movie or game parties, on the side of the house :) This projector looks awesome, the size and the capabilities of the picture itself. I am very excited, to share the stories from the parties, with this projector :)