LG PF1000U Ultra Short Throw Projector Giveaway

the idea is very innovative!! LG have a great product on their hands. This projector design will improve as they start getting feedback from consumers. Hope I win!!

I want this projector because I don't have a projector. Also the 100" display from 15" away is pretty cool. Probably use it for gaming if I can find room for a 100" display.

Yesterday 2 of my friends and I watched the entire LOTR trilogy in one sitting. We had a tv but a projector would be the best thing ever.

I think this would be a great product and It would be greater if I win. 

Spoiler
Spoiler

Highly portable = cheaper shipping = awesome. 100" + FIFA + Injustice + Hotline Miami + Friends = awesome. LG PF1000U enables awesome.  

That is one sweet looking projector! The short-throw feature makes it really useful too, especially since in my case I can only place it around 5' from the wall. Good luck to everyone, and thanks for the giveaway LG and LTT!

Looks like the perfect setup for my apartment. I don't have the option to mount thinks on the wall/ceiling + I'm also limited to space. Will definitely keep an eye out for this one!

I think that projector look very well . It looks light (Linus holded with one hand so ) But it is all metal . I think that projector could be  excelent  for little homes ,to watch with family other with girlfriends . 

finally coming projectors that can actually be used in a small room. without unnecessary interference

On a hot Australian Summer night, the wind is hot and the beers are cold, this looks perfect for social gaming on the veranda.

Amazing piece of technology. I would love to have a projector in my room as I don't have a TV and also I can't afford a decent 1080p projector, something I've been wanting in my room for awhile now ever seeing these room setups: 1UACIt1.jpgeLtNSJH.jpg. As well as my room being a small one, this projector would be very ideal for me.

6 hours ago, CPotter said:

To coincide with tonight's video release, LG has given us two units of their PF1000U Short Throw Projectors to giveaway! This will be a worldwide giveaway with no age restrictions, see below for entry details.

PF1000U

Purchase Link: http://bit.ly/29tAdg7

To enter the giveaway:

1. Comment below, tell us your thoughts about the PF1000U projector.

2. Go say hello and give LG a follow over on Twitter: https://twitter.com/LGUS

*Entries close on 7/16/2016. 

The winner will be announced randomly, and you'll see their names edited into the bottom of this post. I will also DM the winners, and they'll have 72 hours to respond.

Thanks Everyone! :) Good Luck!

Seems to be a pretty good projector, but not more than that. It's amazing with 30k hours and short throw.

But how about the quality of the picture? It seemed a little dull in the video. Would like a review from you guys :)

pretty awesome that can project such a wide display from such a short distance. I think it would be pretty awesome to use.

Denne må eg ha! Bare å sende den til Norge med en gang :D

ps, norwegian

This would be the most epic way to be able to play games and watch movies with the family and friends.

Digging the form factor! Not sure if it's been asked yet but does anyone know how noisy and hot this thing is?

Love it, I already have the white wall waiting for it! ;)

My first time to see a real practical projector. Easy setup and availability is what i've been searching for!!

This would be the best way to watch scrapyard wars 5. Thanks, good lucky everyone