LG PF1000U Ultra Short Throw Projector Giveaway

It has to be the looks... A projector I wouldn't actually mind having in my living room

This looks pretty cool,  but I think it still might be a bit too big for true portable.

I can imagine this being one of the most amazing short-throw projectors on the market with those kinds of specs, and it would be my dream television/multimedia device that's for sure!

It looks great. I would love having one of those around :)

I'm very happy that small projectors aren't awful quality anymore. Looks like a great device.

Ryzen 9 5950x | NH-D15 | ROG STRIX X570-F | G.Skill 32GB DDR4 | MSI Ventus RTX 3080 | WD Black SN850 1TB PCIe 4 | Samsung 850 EVO + 860 EVO 1TB | Corsair 5000D Airflow

Dell S3422DWG | Dell S2721DGF | Corsair K70 RGB Keyboard | Logitech G502 Lightspeed | ATH-R70x

I have a really shitty and old projector from about 6 years ago. Makes a loud whirring sound every time I turn it on. Haven't gotten around to buying a new one but winning one would definitely be great. 
Good luck to all contestants <3

6 hours ago, CPotter said:

To coincide with tonight's video release, LG has given us two units of their PF1000U Short Throw Projectors to giveaway! This will be a worldwide giveaway with no age restrictions, see below for entry details.

PF1000U

Purchase Link: http://bit.ly/29tAdg7

To enter the giveaway:

1. Comment below, tell us your thoughts about the PF1000U projector.

2. Go say hello and give LG a follow over on Twitter: https://twitter.com/LGUS

*Entries close on 7/16/2016. 

The winner will be announced randomly, and you'll see their names edited into the bottom of this post. I will also DM the winners, and they'll have 72 hours to respond.

Thanks Everyone! :) Good Luck!

Was plannig to buy the Steam stream device to hook up with my tv ,but why not have a conpact ,portable projector and have a 200inch instead !Nice badass lookig projector !

I've always wanted a projector for my small dorm room and this could be it. 

The  PF1000U projector solves a major problem with using projectors that is throw distance. no longer we need big rooms to enjoy a big screen size.

This projector is exactly what I was looking for when I moved into my new place last month.

We have a narrow dimly lit living room, and we wanted to use our old LG projector, but that was a no go. If this projector is as good as Linus says, then I gotta get one.... eventually, when I can afford it.

Also Keep up the shorts, that was awesome.

I've seen many of short-range projector, but this is so awesome!! Although I'm not the fan of LG, it still attracts me so much!!

This project is really different than others. Others are usually heavy and large. I hope this will become the new standard! The only thing that would be even cooler if there is a (small) computer inside of the projector so you can use as one system.

I would love to have this projector for my upcoming LAN party, would be awesome to play together on such a projected screen!

My twitter: aiwenlg

Great little Projector,

Would be good to see something in this form factor in a 1440p or 4K output.
Nice none-the-less.

Amazing video to be honest... Brandon keeps pushing the limits! Would be amazing to have a 200" screen to watch movies and play games on.

This looks soooo sick! its pretty cool to have one of these if you have a good enough laptop and travel a bit, a lot easier and less dangerous than carrying a monitor with you :D 

6 hours ago, CPotter said:

To coincide with tonight's video release, LG has given us two units of their PF1000U Short Throw Projectors to giveaway! This will be a worldwide giveaway with no age restrictions, see below for entry details.

PF1000U

Purchase Link: http://bit.ly/29tAdg7

To enter the giveaway:

1. Comment below, tell us your thoughts about the PF1000U projector.

2. Go say hello and give LG a follow over on Twitter: https://twitter.com/LGUS

*Entries close on 7/16/2016. 

The winner will be announced randomly, and you'll see their names edited into the bottom of this post. I will also DM the winners, and they'll have 72 hours to respond.

Thanks Everyone! :) Good Luck!

The projector is awesome . And the video was really good. Linus has always being a good actor . If I win I would fix projector in my new room .

A while a go i though that a proyector could be a really good gaming "Monitor" (that was around 8 years ago) but they were too clumsy, but this proyector is easy to set up and to carry around if you need to, and is seems to have a very good image.

I hope o can get my hands on one of these.

If it ain't broke, Ubisoft didn't develop it

I think that this projector is quite good for average gaming and I can even hook it up to my console so that I don't have to stress my eyes onto a small screen and this projector can also be a cheap and easy solution to couch gaming, like how Linus demonstrated in the video, hooking up an xbox plug and play kit to the laptop and hook up the laptop to the projector, that is for a person who uses controllers for any kind of gaming, like me.

one of the sharpest image i have ever seen from a projector can be amazing to watch football matches or movies or play console games with it

This would be so cool to try out some games on it

well this would go nicely in my apartment, i hope the great and powerfully linus blesses me with this projector.

I probably won't win this, but is cool hoping for that.

By the way I think that is really a good projector.

Thanks and good luck to everyone!