LG PF1000U Ultra Short Throw Projector Giveaway

it would be amazing to play 4player out of it on a massive wall with your friends or to watch movies :)

This would be great for a big get together.

6 hours ago, CPotter said:

To coincide with tonight's video release, LG has given us two units of their PF1000U Short Throw Projectors to giveaway! This will be a worldwide giveaway with no age restrictions, see below for entry details.

PF1000U

Purchase Link: http://bit.ly/29tAdg7

To enter the giveaway:

1. Comment below, tell us your thoughts about the PF1000U projector.

2. Go say hello and give LG a follow over on Twitter: https://twitter.com/LGUS

*Entries close on 7/16/2016. 

The winner will be announced randomly, and you'll see their names edited into the bottom of this post. I will also DM the winners, and they'll have 72 hours to respond.

Thanks Everyone! :) Good Luck!

It's the best looking projector ever!

This would be fantastic for some outdoor movie nights. Though i would like to know a bit about latency (if it should turn into an outdoor gaming night). 

Hey that's pretty good.^

Firstly, it looks awesome, its not bulky and it performs great. 
Secondly, I tend to have gaming sessions with my friends and the idea of always moving the tv to their backyard its very time consuming, lots of cables and carrying the tv from the wall to the place where we play its not always a convenient ideea.

i have been researching projectors for quite a while now and whiles doing my research this product always pops up with a plethora of good reviews. And a compact design which would benefit most setups if not all as it does  not need to be attached to the ceiling with a bracket which often leads to projectors becoming unloved and unused when there full potential is being hindered by the projector being stationary denying the opportunity to the projector for many more uses such as gaming on the side of a house and watching movies in often unusual places that make for the best cinema experiences (for example watching the cabin in the woods whilst in a cabin in the woods) the design of this product is also pleasing to the eye as they have not fallen for the common mistake of trying to make it look like something ahead of its time and instead have given the product a matt black coating that gives it a modern look that would fit in with most rooms. Over all the only thing that has made me hesitant to save up to get this product is the price i am aware that this is a common price for projectors but it still seems on the more expensive side.    

It looks like a really good replacement for my old 4:3 monitor!

Wow.. pretty impressive projector.  And, that SIZE  though!  Pretty impressive as well!  Always been interested in getting a projector for the 'Man Cave', and something like the LG ULtra Short Throw projector would be perfect.. 

The Rig:

All Switched UP | NZXT Switch 810 | Intel i9-9900k @ 5.2GHz | ASUS Z390 Maximus XI Hero Wi-Fi | Gigabyte GTX 1080 G1 Gaming | Corsair Dominator Platinum RGB 16GB 3600MHz | Samsung 970 EVO+ 1TB M.2 NVMe SSD | Samsung 860 EVO 500GB SSD | 2x Samsung 860 EVO 1TB SSD | Corsair AX860i PSU | Full Custom Watercooling EK/XSPC | Corsair K95 RGB | Logitech G502 | BenQ XL2430T 24" 144Hz LCD | Mayflower o2+ ODAC | Audio-Technica ATH-M50x Headphones | Antlion Modmic 5

This is a really cool projector for a small room!

Interesting way of projecting onto the wall from a reflection off the mirror, guess that's what gives it the 'Ultra short throw optics'.

Projector looks amazing would be very greatful to receive one! 

My god I can't tell you how much I've always wanted a projector. Having a home theater has always been a dream of mine, and being able to game with it too, well now that's just the cherry on top. :)

I hope it has awesome colors. Looks great, can't wait to win them both :D

The 60" screen at 4" makes this actually usable.

It looks like a beast and it seems like it packs a lot of power

PF1000U is maybe the best thing that I would like to have used 8 Years ago in my museum project. Now it seems a perfect thing for my little flat! Like it very much!

Sexy Looking projector, Would probably play oldschool classics like DOOM and Wolfenstein on it :) Good luck all you wonderful people!

Looks like the best tool to use at school when we have spare time, would like to have one to play games with my friends 

It looks so awesome and will fit my small room well

I love how small it is and as a games developer I can see how useful this could be for doing presentations and gameplay demonstrations without having to worry about getting all the correct adaptors for whichever display people have in their office.

Damn, imagine watching por... Playing on this baby, and I'm struggling with my ooooold Optoma (840*480, ouch)

Has huge potential, would love to give it a spin