LG PF1000U Ultra Short Throw Projector Giveaway

This would be perfect for my narrow living room. I think it's awesome that people walking by won't cast a shadow

It's small and cool, don't know where i'm gonna put it if i win but i'm sure i'm gonna find a place

6 hours ago, CPotter said:

I would love to win this projector. I got only small rooms, so the projector would be perfect.

It's my birthday on the 11th of July and this would be an amazing present! 

It's so awesome! Im working with projector mapping, and ultra short throw projectors are so useful, this one however is insane, and I can only Imagine what cool projects you could do with it! ?

I think this product is would be popular among group of friends and families, enjoy fun moments together, very easy to setup and carry around. even with full HD up to 100" ! but I think It is expensive and out of price range for a lot of people at $1.4k.

I like it.

It's (a little bit) like more a TV, as you don't have to make sure, that there's enough free space across the whole living room.

Because you don't have to mount it statically at the ceiling, it's a little like a resizable TV: If you are watching a DVD, you can choose a smaller "screen-size" to be less disturbed from the low resolution. For Blu-Ray & Gaming you can choose a larger "screen-size" for a better immersion.

This beamer is just amazing. Easy to set up, no need of drilling holes into the ceiling and a good quality. Perfect for a movie night or playing games.

What do you need more?

- RIght, the money to afford it. And thats why I am here ;)

It seems cool.I guess I will use it mostly for gaming and movie screening . A fun reason to call your friends over and enjoy movies on a beautiful display

I love how close it can be to a surface and still get a very decent sized image!

i hope the 1 post rule applies here as well.

the name is wrong, it should be LG Ultra Short Throw Projector 9001.

It's very good especially considering the small size

It's just amazing how the projector can do such a high resolution with as big as 200"! In my opinion an amazing product and would fit perfectly with my empty white wall at home.

Amazing, I know I use that word a lot but this is stunning. It's a small chance I'll win this but if I do that would be absolutely amazing!!! :)

It would  be amazing to play video games on the outside wall of the house.

I've been thinking about getting a projector and this is the best one I've seen. I'm impressed how big the image gets at that distance. 

It's one awesome projector, which allows you to have it pretty close to the projection area. Which means you don't have to have free sight from the other side of the room. And you can use this Beamer even in small rooms, where you would normally only get small images. Big LIKE for LG.

6 hours ago, CPotter said:

To coincide with tonight's video release, LG has given us two units of their PF1000U Short Throw Projectors to giveaway! This will be a worldwide giveaway with no age restrictions, see below for entry details.

PF1000U

Purchase Link: http://bit.ly/29tAdg7

To enter the giveaway:

1. Comment below, tell us your thoughts about the PF1000U projector.

2. Go say hello and give LG a follow over on Twitter: https://twitter.com/LGUS

*Entries close on 7/16/2016. 

The winner will be announced randomly, and you'll see their names edited into the bottom of this post. I will also DM the winners, and they'll have 72 hours to respond.

Thanks Everyone! :) Good Luck!

Super cool projector i always like LG products 

It would be useful for playing with friends, but what about the image quality in brighter rooms?

Wow amazing projector, really good for my living room since there is no way to setup an conventional one. I want one :)

Just wow. That is one great looking projector and the short throw makes it so handy on the go or in my small room.

That would be great to travel with!

The future is now and this is some amazing technology on display (heh heh).