LG PF1000U Ultra Short Throw Projector Giveaway

I would project my housewall and play Rocket League with my friends :D

gib projector, game nights/lan parties inc

I have a white wall with nothing on it, this projector would be a great solution to that:D

That would be the perfect projector for my 1 bedroom apartment. :)

Could this be the start of a future without physical screens. Just imagine having say, 5 about the house. You could do away with TVs and computer monitors and instead all you would need is a blank wall. Incredible!

I think that it great projetor now i am weary happy for that to see something diffrent i think its awsome and cool :D

It's hard to ser innovation in this kind of things but wow that look amazing and I hope that the giveaway is international,because I want it so bad

:D

Would be cool to have on my new setup, I don't even think i have enough wall space haha. Maybe I get rid of some wall pictures haha. Bets Protection I've seen so far!

Good Video LinusTechTips-Team :D!

Finally a projector with no dead pixels :o

(literally all of the projectors at my school have dead pixels)

[GUIDE] LGA 771 Mod for Dell Vostro 220 [GUIDE] LGA 775 BSEL Mod [BUILD] The Mighty Radeon-Powered Dell [VIDEO] Evolution of Intel CPUs

Can you game on an 8-year-old i7? Is the 4-year-old GTX 660 still relevant? Upgrading the HP Pro 3500

Main Rig:

Spoiler

CPU Intel Core i7 4930k @ 4.3GHz | Motherboard ASUS P9X79 Deluxe | RAM Hynix 32GB (8x4GB) 2133MHz CL11 | GPU Gigabyte GTX 980Ti G1 Gaming | Case NZXT Phantom 410 | Storage Samsung 850EVO 500GB, Seagate Barracuda 2TB | PSU Cooler Master G650M (650W) | Monitors x1 Dell U2515H, x2 Dell 1907FP | Cooling Noctua NH-D14 w. x2 NF-F12 iPPC-2000 PWM | Keyboard Logitech G610 ORION BROWN | Mouse Logitech Performance MX | OS Microsoft Windows 10 Pro x64

This projector looks like an awesome tool for situations where every normal projector would fail. Definitely an astonishing piece of engineering

this piece would be perfect for my small room. Beeing able to get a 100 inch image with a projector just 38cm away from the wall is awesome

What a neat projector! I love its portability the most. :D

Cheers from France.

This is the projector me and my friend were dreaming about, enough to play on it, watch moovies and series in a small space with no distance to the wall tho project the  image. 

Stunning quality for a small projector love it :)

I want it men (studdent can't pay hehe)

Nice projector. Got to try steam big picture on that. 

I've always wanted to give it a try with a good projector, but none actually caught my eye as much as this one. Small, portable, and the fact than you can get  very good sized projection for such a close distance, makes it so you dont have to do that much work to set everything up.

This is a very cool piece of tech, i'm really looking forward to get one of these

This is what I'm looking for !!! I work on school community with different locations. Now i can beam in the canteens and give presentations and lessons. And maybe in my spare time i can beam games with friends :)

This thing is perfect, if you are someone who just needs to be on the go all the time .... and it looks really nice. I like it! :D
The quality of the projected image is insane btw!
I wish I could have this :D

Just wao 200" it ll be best screen to play i like this projector cool.

From the video that was showcased, it looks awesome. For tournament organizers that want to show secondary stage action on a non-EVO tournament budget, this just revolutionized that ideal by far. I'm glad this was showcased, and hopefully the winners/owners get a chance to maximize its potential!