The EU Referendum Results

K0MP4CT

Results are in, we are leaving the EU. 

Now we know the outcome. I couldn't be more angry, disappointed and worried. We have all been lied to. What is really happening here has been masked, covered up, sugar coated if you will. Nigel Farage (who is a complete racist and b*****d) lied to us about to us about the £350 million that was PROMISED to go to the NHS, as he has said this morning that this was a "mistake," it wasn't a mistake, it was an intentional and in all fairness tactical, lie. That promise was a huge influence on the people to vote leave. Plus, I'm sure he himself will get a nice raise out of that £350 million.

What was said to mean "more control over our borders" is literally what I hate. Nationalism. In a time of conflict, we have chosen to separate. In a time where allies need to stay together, we have chosen to 'fend' for ourselves. You know who else claims he wants "more control over borders" - Donald Trump. In my eyes, UKIP and Donald Trump are racist. They're the percentage of the population that live in the past, the type of people that think black people are the cause for all crime. Idiots.

Already the value of the British pound has dropped. This seems like a little thing really, just a bit of copper. It's far more than that. We could have swapped to the Euro, but we didn't. The pound is part of us. It's unique to us. And it's dying already.

It's interesting to see that the majority of the people that voted leave, are old age pensioners. The people that, let's be honest, won't be here long enough to experience the effect of what is to happen. The people who's values may not have changed since their time perhaps?

Please read: To any British people that are likely to experience severe discrimination. Whether it's because of your religion, ethnicity, anything. I ask for you to stay strong. Whilst a huge percentage of our nation are backwards, racist and ignorant, we are not all the same. As a white British, non-religious, male, I do not look at you differently. British Muslim? You are one of us. British any religion, you are one of us.

Absolutely disgusting! Now our currency will drop massively. Taxes WILL increase. That just is utter crap! >:(

CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 5600X | CPU Cooler: Stock AMD Cooler | Motherboard: Asus ROG STRIX B550-F GAMING (WI-FI) | RAM: Corsair Vengeance LPX 16 GB (2 x 8 GB) DDR4-3000 CL16 | GPU: Nvidia GTX 1060 6GB Zotac Mini | Case: K280 Case | PSU: Cooler Master B600 Power supply | SSD: 1TB  | HDDs: 1x 250GB & 1x 1TB WD Blue | Monitors: 24" Acer S240HLBID + 24" Samsung  | OS: Win 10 Pro

Audio: Behringer Q802USB Xenyx 8 Input Mixer |  U-PHORIA UMC204HD | Behringer XM8500 Dynamic Cardioid Vocal Microphone | Sound Blaster Audigy Fx PCI-E card.

Home Lab:  Lenovo ThinkCenter M82 ESXi 6.7 | Lenovo M93 Tiny Exchange 2019 | TP-LINK TL-SG1024D 24-Port Gigabit | Cisco ASA 5506 firewall  | Cisco Catalyst 3750 Gigabit Switch | Cisco 2960C-LL | HP MicroServer G8 NAS | Custom built SCCM Server.

A friend of mine just posted "Today I am Scottish, not British," same here. Same here.

I may not be a brit, but I'm right with the both of you. I knew it was going to affect the Pound and the Euro. To be honest I'm a little surprised the Pound and the Euro are rebounding but they still lost quite a bit of their value. So it could be hard to say what will happen. But I still agree.

a Moo Floof connoisseur and curator.

:x@handymanshandle x @pinksnowbirdie || Jake x Brendan :x
Youtube Audio Normalization

Well at least now we can't see our football team fail miserably in the next Euro's 2020. *insert troll face here* 

CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 5600X | CPU Cooler: Stock AMD Cooler | Motherboard: Asus ROG STRIX B550-F GAMING (WI-FI) | RAM: Corsair Vengeance LPX 16 GB (2 x 8 GB) DDR4-3000 CL16 | GPU: Nvidia GTX 1060 6GB Zotac Mini | Case: K280 Case | PSU: Cooler Master B600 Power supply | SSD: 1TB  | HDDs: 1x 250GB & 1x 1TB WD Blue | Monitors: 24" Acer S240HLBID + 24" Samsung  | OS: Win 10 Pro

Audio: Behringer Q802USB Xenyx 8 Input Mixer |  U-PHORIA UMC204HD | Behringer XM8500 Dynamic Cardioid Vocal Microphone | Sound Blaster Audigy Fx PCI-E card.

Home Lab:  Lenovo ThinkCenter M82 ESXi 6.7 | Lenovo M93 Tiny Exchange 2019 | TP-LINK TL-SG1024D 24-Port Gigabit | Cisco ASA 5506 firewall  | Cisco Catalyst 3750 Gigabit Switch | Cisco 2960C-LL | HP MicroServer G8 NAS | Custom built SCCM Server.

10 minutes ago, K0MP4CT said:

Please read: To any British people that are likely to experience severe discrimination. Whether it's because of your religion, ethnicity, anything. I ask for you to stay strong. Whilst a huge percentage of our nation are backwards, racist and ignorant, we are not all the same. As a white British, non-religious, male, I do not look at you differently. British Muslim? You are one of us. British any religion, you are one of us.

Even though I'm not British, I agree with this mostly.

The parts that have me conflicted is the muslim part. Islamic countries don't have a very good human rights track record. Many Muslims support replacing existing laws with Sharia. So I can understand that portion of the leave camp. Idk.

a Moo Floof connoisseur and curator.

:x@handymanshandle x @pinksnowbirdie || Jake x Brendan :x
Youtube Audio Normalization

6 minutes ago, Abdul201588 said:

Well at least now we can't see our football team fail miserably in the next Euro's 2020. *insert troll face here* 

Mine didn't *insert smug face here*

5 minutes ago, wcreek said:

Even though I'm not British, I agree with this mostly.

The parts that have me conflicted is the muslim part. Islamic countries don't have a very good human rights track record. Many Muslims support replacing existing laws with Sharia. So I can understand that portion of the leave camp. Idk.

Many. Not all. Two words that a lot of people seem to struggle distinguishing between. There are plenty of non-religious white people that have raped children. Does that mean we should fear all white people? Not at all. Like I said in my original post. There is too much conflict in this world to push people away out of fear. I shall not lower myself to the level of uneducated, or maybe just scared people, that claim we cannot trust Muslims etc. It's immoral and stupid.

11 minutes ago, K0MP4CT said:

Mine didn't *insert smug face here*

:P I've never supported England in anything tbh. They have good players. It's just our Manager....doesn't know what to do.

Any chance of a recount, 52% of the electorate have made a terrible mistake. 

If I could afford it, I'd emigrate tomorrow

12 minutes ago, Abdul201588 said:

:P I've never supported England in anything tbh. They have good players. It's just our Manager....doesn't know what to do.

Not a bad team at all. To be fair, Bale is a godsend lol.

9 minutes ago, Sacredsock said:

Any chance of a recount, 52% of the electorate have made a terrible mistake. 

If I could afford it, I'd emigrate tomorrow

Boris Johnson could be our next PM. That alone should be a reason to vote remain :P

17 minutes ago, Abdul201588 said:

ikr

he had harry kane taking corners

Wow the scotish people got really fucked hard. All their districts voted to stay in the EU and yet they voted before to stay in the UK. GG Fucked boys

(This was not intended to insult anyone)

1 hour ago, Teddy07 said:

Yes the UK has began the revolution to take down the corrupt EU. Lets continue the fight in France, Belgium, Denmark and so on. Keep it up guys. We can do it together.

Greetings from germany!

Yeah the EU is screwing every hard working citizen over and over again every year.

This is all short term, you do realise that? We have no idea if staying or leaving would have been good in the long term yet, but we are going to find out. 

As for the control over our own borders, it's not just about nationalism at all. Britain has a sever issue with it's border control, we're dramatically overpopulated and we do need a better hold on things. That's not a discussion, that's a fact. I don't care about where someone is from, but if they don't bring the necessary skills into the UK when wanting to move here, SUCH AS SPEAKING THE DAMN LANGUAGE, they should be refused access if they don't hold a certain criteria. Someone who moves here, should give something back to the country, much as the citizens born here should be doing. Irreverent of ethnicity. Honestly, why does wanting thicker boarders instantly label someone as a bigot? It's fucking stupid. Keep in mind, I am not defending Trump, nor am I defending UKIP as they have voice clear bigotry, where I am just promoting better boarder control to help keep a steady growth on the UK's population. The fact I have to mention that is ridiculous in itself. 

The Pound will drop, and yet it's not the lowest it's been, so we can and will push out of this new economic slump. It was lower in the 80's by the way. Trading will open up again for the UK, but the next few years will be tough, there's no denying that. Hopefully, as time goes on and with new trading opportunities, the UK could build an economy similar to that of Switzerland. Though, that will arise if we can build our own strong companies, much like Switzerland has done. 

Not the mention, the EU was corrupt as fuck. 

What do they know of England, who only England know?

"Well that's what I always said I wanted to be remembered for, for being honest. Nothing else is worth a damn"

2 minutes ago, SeriouslyMikey said:

This is all short term, you do realise that? We have no idea if staying or leaving would have been good in the long term yet, but we are going to find out. 

As for the control over our own borders, it's not just about nationalism at all. Britain has a sever issue with it's border control, we're dramatically overpopulated and we do need a better hold on things. That's not a discussion, that's a fact. I don't care about where someone is from, but if they don't bring the necessary skills into the UK when wanting to move here, SUCH AS SPEAKING THE DAMN LANGUAGE, they should be refused access if they don't hold a certain criteria. Someone who moves here, should give something back to the country, much as the citizens born here should be doing. Irreverent of ethnicity. Honestly, why does wanting thicker boarders instantly label someone as a bigot? It's fucking stupid. Keep in mind, I am not defending Trump, nor am I defending UKIP as they have voice clear bigotry, where I am just promoting better boarder control to help keep a steady growth on the UK's population. The fact I have to mention that is ridiculous in itself. 

The Pound will drop, and yet it's not the lowest it's been, so we can and will push out of this new economic slump. It was lower in the 80's by the way. Trading will open up again for the UK, but the next few years will be tough, there's no denying that. Hopefully, as time goes on and with new trading opportunities, the UK could build an economy similar to that of Switzerland. 

My issue is the lies. The NHS is so important to us and for them to intentionally lie to us infuriates me. As it should with all of us. Lies after lies. The nationalist approach. I hate what is happening.

2 minutes ago, K0MP4CT said:

My issue is the lies. The NHS is so important to us and for them to intentionally lie to us infuriates me. As it should with all of us. Lies after lies. The nationalist approach. I hate what is happening.

There's lies on both sides of the argument. It's not about listening to them, it's about making your own informed decision about staying or leaving. 

Leaving isn't about nationalism. And staying isn't about accepting all races. It's a much bigger picture. 

"Well that's what I always said I wanted to be remembered for, for being honest. Nothing else is worth a damn"

And anyway, now we have these fun pictures. It's not all doom and gloom. 

SAiljky.jpg

5 minutes ago, K0MP4CT said:

Just watched a BBC documentary about the NHS and it looks not good. The NHS needs more then ~8 billion pounds saved from the EU membership. If i remember right that 8 billion pounds is only ~7% of the NHs budget.

Dont worry, it looks even worse in germany because millions of migrants are now getting the benefits of our healthcare without paying in.

2 minutes ago, Teddy07 said:

Just watched a BBC documentary about the NHS and it looks not good. The NHS needs more then ~8 billion pounds saved from the EU membership. If i remember right that 8 billion pounds is only ~7% of the NHs budget.

Dont worry, it looks even worse in germany because millions of migrants are now getting the benefits of our healthcare without paying in.

I'm pissed off about the £350 million that was promised to the NHS and they are now saying, "oh, well not all of it, maybe some" like fuck off. I have family that work for the NHS, that have experienced loads of bullshit due to the lack of funding, and now this. I'm fucking done. Wish we could just go join the EU by ourselves.

7 minutes ago, K0MP4CT said:

I'm pissed off about the £350 million that was promised to the NHS and they are now saying, "oh, well not all of it, maybe some" like fuck off. I have family that work for the NHS, that have experienced loads of bullshit due to the lack of funding, and now this. I'm fucking done. Wish we could just go join the EU by ourselves.

Farage already said in a TV show that he cant gurantee the 350 million pound for the NHS each week. Thats a pretty fast backpedaling of their key argument. (only have a germans newspaper articel as a source)

1 minute ago, Teddy07 said:

Farage already that in a TV show that he cant gurantee the 350 million pound for the NHS each week. Thats a pretty fast backpedaling of their key argument.

Wait, they possibly LIED? No, that can't be. Impossible! /s 

Just now, Teddy07 said:

dont worry because we work together with other countrys and not against them we have no problem to effort this without even making sovereign debt. and guess what because we dont fuck up our own economy because of conservative politics we can even invest in green energy...

really ireland and scottland should split and go into the eu. we are happy to welcome you.

Desktop Build Log http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/486571-custom-wooden-case-with-lighting/#entry6529892

thinkpad l450, i5-5200u, 8gb ram, 1080p ips, 250gb samsung ssd, fingerprint reader, 72wh battery <3, mx master, motorola lapdock as secound screen

Please quote if you want me to respond and marking as solved is always appreciated.

2 minutes ago, SeriouslyMikey said:

Wait, they possibly LIED? No, that can't be. Impossible! /s 

Unfortunately thats how politics work, RIP our economy. I frankly think its bullshit that you cant vote at 16/17. You can do everything else but not decide on how you want your future to be.

Needs money for car parts :P

System specs: Core i7 9700k, Dark Rock Pro 4 , MSI Z390 PRO, 16GB CORSAIR VENGENCE DDR4 3000, EVGA GTX 1070 FTW, Corsair AX860, Seagate 1TB, Sandisk 240GB SSD, Corsair 400c

My Steam Profile (from SteamDB)

• Worth: £654 (£221 with sales)
  • Games owned: 62
  • Games played: 52 (83%)
  • Hours on record: 2,980.7h