Tesoro GRAM Spectrum Keyboard Giveaway

Well i dont have a keyboard im actualy staring to build my firts pc and looking at some reviews of that keyboard looks like a good one for my build

I trying to buld my own Pc Gamer and win this keyboar will help me a lot.

I recently bought the most basic keyboard-staple: the K120; since my trusty 10+ year old membrane keyboard died recently.

Frankly, a mechanical keyboard would be beyond my posibilities.

Well, I'm using an old Microsoft wireless keyboard.

been thinking of replacing it. So will give a shot who knows maybe... MAYBE =) 

My current keyboard is a Dell membrane keyboard from 1998. It's got slightly mushy keys because of an... accident. I would like a new one because this keyboard is a joke and I can't afford my own mechanical keyboard.

Current PC build:

=== CPU: Intel Pentium G3258 (Anniversary Edition)  === Motherboard: Asus H81m-PLUS  === RAM: 8gb DDR3 === GPU: GTX 460 (Considering the RX 480) === Case: Corsair SPEC-01 === Storage: 2x 160gb 7200rpm HDD and 1x 500gb 7200rpm HDD === PSU: EVGA 500w === Cooling: Intel Stock Cooling ===

I am currently using the steelseries keyboard on my laptop. A dedicated mechanical keyboard would be great so that I can efficiently use two monitors! 

Was going to buy this keyboard to replace my Perixx mx-3200 membrane keyboard, then I saw this giveaway, so I was like oh I guess ill try to win one for free.

On 22/06/2016 at 5:00 PM, CPotter said:

We have partnered with Tesoro to run another great giveaway for you all!

This time around we will be giving away two units of their new GRAM mechanical keyboards!! xD

G11SFL_view_2.png

Purchase Link: http://bit.ly/28YdR5s

*Worldwide Giveaway/No Age Restrictions*

To enter the giveaway:

1. Comment below! Tell us about the keyboard you're currently using, and why you want a new one.

2. Follow Tesoro on Twitter: https://twitter.com/tesorotec

Entries close on 7/1/2016. 

The winner will be selected randomly, and contacted by this account via PMs and this post on the forum.

Thanks Everyone! :)

I am currently still using the horrible Logitech K350 Wave Keyboard from 2012 and was looking for a good mechanical keyboard.

I'm using a Corsair Strafe, which I like the feel of but hate the software for. CUE is the least user-friendly keyboard software I've used in a solid 10 years.

Im using a KB100 Logitech Keyboard, it would be great to have this giveaway for a change.

I'm currently using my Alienware M14x laptop keyboard and I need a new one to build my new gaming rig in October! :D

On 6/22/2016 at 4:00 PM, CPotter said:

This time around we will be giving away two units of their new GRAM mechanical keyboards!! xD

G11SFL_view_2.png

To enter the giveaway:

1. Comment below! Tell us about the keyboard you're currently using, and why you want a new one.

The winner will be selected randomly, and contacted by this account via PMs and this post on the forum.

Im currently using a cm storm devastator membrane keyboard the keyword being membrane so winning this would definitely up my game especially because my current keyboard doesnt have key rollover which blows in counter stirke.

I'm currently using Razer Blackwidow Stealth TE, and I want a new one that has backlighting. I dislike needing to find keys in the dark by monitor glow.

Titan: Intel Core i7-5820K | ASUS X99-A | Crucial Ballistix Sport 4x4GB DDR4-2400 | ASUS Strix GeForce GTX 970 | OCZ Arc 100 2x256GB in RAID 0 | Seagate Barracuda 2x2TB in RAID 1

EVGA SuperNOVA 750 G2 | Fractal Design Define R5 Titanium Window | Phanteks PH-TC14PE | ASUS BW-12B1ST

I'm using tt esports challenger prime, never tried a mechanical keyboard before, and this RGB keyboard looks sick!!

I am currently on the k260 set from Logitech and it was not build for gaming

I want to up my skills and want a major upgrade from this

Im using the best keyboard ever, a Microsoft Comfort Curve Keyboard 2000 *cries inside*

Planned I Hope Someday I Do First Build: CPU: Intel Core i7 5820k CPU Cooler: CM Hyper 212 EVO Mobo: MSI X99S SLI PLUS RAM: Corsair Vengeance LPX 16GB (4x4GB) DDR4-2133Mhz Storage: Corsair Force LS 240GB SSD & 2TB WD Green Graphics Card: ASUS GTX 970 4GB Turbo Case: NZXT S340 White PSU: EVGA SuperNOVA NEX 750W 80+ OS: Windows 8.1 64-bit OEM Monitor: AOC i2267Fw 60Hz 22" Monitor

I'm using a rosewill generic keyboard I bought from new egg. I am using said keyboard because it was the cheapest I could get. Looking forward to getting a mech keyboard soon!

I am currently using a keyboard that I received from my father that is from his previous job and I have been using this keyboard since I got a PC and i am unable to purchase a new keyboard. I do not know the brand of this keyboard but this keyboard uses PS/2 ports :P It would be amazing to win this awesome keyboard and finally retire my old keyboard. 

i was using corsair k70 brown switch, why because i want to have a new RGB keybord for the new computer so it fit the style it look, and personly`````i don't think i was lucky enough to win anything````` 

Oh boy.. my poor old G15 V1 died recently, so I'm on a generic MSI low budget keyboard for the time being.. This looks snazzy :D I'd love it

On 22/06/2016 at 2:00 PM, CPotter said:

This time around we will be giving away two units of their new GRAM Spectrum mechanical keyboards!! xD

G11SFL_view_2.png

To enter the giveaway:

I am currently using my laptop's built in keyboard which is a membrane switch. I have broken some of the keycaps so this is why I need a new keyboard.

Stock HP Keyboard that came with computer, because i'm using stock HP keyboard that came with computer

I'm using the Prolink Egregius, and I bought this one because back then my definition of "gaming" keyboard were keyboards with LEDs. It would be nice to experience for the first time; a mechanical keyboard. That's why I want to win this one.

I'm using this solar keyboard that was a hand me down and my sister spilled some milk and the keys are a bit sticky now. This would be a nice upgrade

When you're using a shitty membrane keyboard, not because it's membrane, and you see a nice looking Mechanical Keyboard, you're just like :3 please give me.