Tesoro GRAM Spectrum Keyboard Giveaway

I'm using a normal keyboard (Hama AK220) so i would want a gaming keyboard.

Please, give me it! D':

2-1080.133817838.jpg

I have been using an old Dell membrane keyboard I got from a tech sail at my local community college. Every so often, random keys s stop working. If I had a new mechanical keyboard, I might actually be able to play some of my new games. 

I use a Logitech SK2500 keyboard.

Yes, I would like to win a ' GRAM Spectrum mechanical keyboard' as it would move me from good old black & white days and make me into man of many colours! :) 

I am currently using a single color coolermaster gaming kit.

So I think it's wise to have a RGB keyboard instead of having a boring single color keyboard.

May the force be with me :P 

I'm currently using a membrane Roccat isku keyboard.

I would love the rgb mechanical because mechanincal keys ofc and so i can choose my color instead of only having blue leds and i can barely read the letters on my keyboard 

Currently using a windows membrane keyboard. Not too bad but I would love a mechanical keyboard. Also the RGB is a nice feature. 

Good luck everyone.

Actually using an old IBM Model M keyboard I had sitting around the house. Not to say it's a bad keyboard or anything, ( The buckling springs on this thing bring joy every time I press them ), its just not that ideal for gaming, due to how noisy and clunky they sometimes can be. Good luck to all and have a good one to anyone reading! ^^

Main PC :

CPU = R9 3900X / Motherboard = Asus Crosshair 8 Hero / GPU = EVGA SC Ultra RTX 2060 / RAM = G.Skill 3600 16-19-19-39 ( 32GB / 4x8 ) / Cooling = Dark Rock Pro 4 / Storage = Western Digital Caviar Blue ( X4 ) Crucial 500GB NVME, 500GB 970 EVO/ PSU = Seasonic X-850 Modular / Case = Corsair Carbide 200R

Wireless = Asus PCE-AC56 / Keyboard & Mouse = Corsair K70 MX Blue, Logitech G203 / Headphones = Hyperx Cloud Alpha /

Im using a thermaltake poseidon z with kaihl blue switches. I just want an rgb keyboard.

Im just a pumpkin with arms and legs.

I'm using a 6 year old 8.99 keyboard I got when I first built my PC.  It would be awesome if I could win this and have an excuse to upgrade!

Hello.
I'm using this Lenovo T510 built-in keyboard. As you can see this laptop has no screen. It's because I bought it used and the screen was broken (by previous owner), but with a little bit of passion I've managed to turn it into a desktop pc. Anyways this keyboard isn't bad but my dad doesn't like it. I guess it's because he is used to something like a typewriter. He wants key presses to be a little bit deeper. For me this keyboard misses LED backlight for my late night steam conversations xd.

IMG_20160624_122905090.jpg

I'm using an old membrane keyboard by texet from the 90s. The keyboard you guys are giving away looks nice and a change from all the membrane crap i own.

I am using a Ducky Mini.  I love it, but my bottom left control key is broken.  That puts a serious damper on my shortcuts.

Old razer black widow.  Some keys are starting to break as in I have to push it hard for it to respond.

I've been using a generic logitech keyboard for years now and I feel like i'm in desperate need of an upgrade. 

During a blackout, I had a lit candle on my desk and I accidentally knocked it over and spilled wax all over it and also note that the right arrow key's little plastic clip thingy broke so the only thing that's holding it in right now is some tape. I'd love to get a mech keyboard instead of this.

EuwfKTi.jpg

After watching LTT for a few days, I felt confident enough to open my Alienware and clean the innards of dust. My keyboard is now broken. Thus, I'm using a Rapoo E9070 as it's light, small, and comfortable for big fingers. I was looking to buy a new mechanical keyboard when I saw this giveaway, so here I am. I'd like a mechanical keyboard to type with. 

I'm using a refurb Logitech K270 wireless, need I say more?

I'm using a cheap Magicforce 68 key non LED keyboard. I would like this one so I can have a better typing experience (mine is much too loud even with o-rings) and to get in on some of that sweet RGB lighting.

I spilled cous cous on my CM Storm Quickfire TK :(

#MakeBombs                                       3x3x3 Time: 15.76s

I'm currently using an old unbranded keyboard from my fathers work, I've been using it for almost 6 years because it never bothered me, but a few days back it started giving me problems when typing and I would really like to get a new keyboard but cannot afford one.

I currently use an ancient none branded keybored which if you press to far to the side of a key cap it will jam and I have to pry it back up again I would love a new one and the RGB on the spectrum is awesome 

I'm using aula adjudication.
I dont have any € left to buy myself a mechanical keyboard.

I need a new keyboard because I play with a cheap keyboard (It was like 6 quid, that's like 2 bucks) so I need a proper keyboard to play with. But same is said with my mouse.

I have a membrane keyboard that came with my dell computer, it works okay but it feels weird to use. I want a new one because my parents would never spend the money on me to get a gaming keyboard, also because I have always wanted a gaming keyboard.

20160624_114913.jpg

On June 22, 2016 at 2:00 PM, CPotter said:

We have partnered with Tesoro to run another great giveaway for you all!

This time around we will be giving away two units of their new GRAM Spectrum mechanical keyboards!! xD

G11SFL_view_2.png

Purchase Link: http://bit.ly/28YdR5s

*Worldwide Giveaway/No Age Restrictions*

To enter the giveaway:

1. Comment below! Tell us about the keyboard you're currently using, and why you want a new one.

2. Follow Tesoro on Twitter: https://twitter.com/tesorotec

Entries close on 7/1/2016. 

The winner will be selected randomly, and contacted by this account via PMs and this post on the forum.

Thanks Everyone! :)

My current keyboard is none cause I don't have one. I'm in the process of building a new PC after about 3 years of not having one to game on. I had to sell it for rent money. With this I could really cut the cost down while getting a sick keyboard. If you wanna check out my build here's the link to my pcpartpicker page http://pcpartpicker.com/list/TyvVnn. Thanks guys ?