Tesoro GRAM Spectrum Keyboard Giveaway

I'm using a microsoft comfort keyboard... and the ghosting on it is killing me (literally in game)

The only keyboard is the one built into my 2010 MacBook Pro. I want a new one because I can't be bothered to get one myself. I am so lazy…

I'm currently using a KB-0705. bGwEDbS.jpg

It came with an old computer my parents bought years ago. My younger brother and I are in the process of building a gaming computer, we're just waiting on the RX 480 release. We're not really planning on upgrading the peripherals, but it'd be real neat to surprise him with this awesome keyboard. 

Would be nice to change my keyboard. I like the low profile, too many products are advertised as "GAMING! ZOMG WTF 300 FPS". A nice RBG keyboard like this will go nicely in my setup without screaming PC master race.

(Kinda useless since the tower is half a meter away and it has 7 LED fans on it...

Currently using a budget CM storm devastator lol.

I'm using a $20 keyboard I got 5 years ago that sometimes refuses to register any of my input.

I currently have a default dell keyboard that came with my dell. The reason I would want this keyboard is, I have not done any customization at all to my computer or accessories, this would be the start of my customization's.

I'm currently using the CM Storm Devastator Keyboard. I've been super interested in mechanical keyboards for a long time, but haven't been able to justify the purchase of one, especially during the steam summer sale. 

Currently, as my common/work keyboard I am using a Logitech MX 5500.

Even though at the time (~4 years ago) this was a great keyboard, I am thinking this keyboard is dying... not only is this a wireless keyboard using the 2.4 GHz band and the fact I'm sitting directly under a router, I'm noticing that its starting to input missing / incorrect strokes under heavy load such as when using hotkeys in gaming.

After practically stomping on this keyboard with years of gaming (figurative...I did not actually stomp on this keyboard) Its taking its final breath of life....

I use two main keyboards, a Nixeus Moda V2 with Kailh Blues as my "daily driver" and the Logitech K400R as my backup wireless keyboard, for when i wanna watch a movie on my bed (in front of the PC).

Both outstanding keyboards, love the Nixeus one, very stealth looking, and i wish my cousin, which is a very dedicated PC gamer, could have the same mechanical experience as i do. He owns a very used Genius keyboard, and i believe he would like a new keyboard.

So , i'll post for him, if i win , i'll make him a surprise!

IMG_20160623_235734060.jpg

Project Diesel 5.0: Motherboard: ASRock Fatal1ty X370 Professional Gaming /// CPU: Ryzen 5 3600X  /// CPU Cooler: Scythe Ninja 5 /// GPU: Zotac AMP Extreme RTX 2070 /// RAM: 2x 16gb G.Skill Ripjaws V @3200mhz /// Chassis: Lian Li Lancool One Digital (black) /// PSU: Super Flower Leadex III 750w /// Storage: Inland Premium 1TB NVME + Toshiba X300 4TB

Peripherals: Mice: Cooler Master MM720 /// Keyboard: Corsair K70 MK2 SE (Cherry Silver), Blitzwolf BW-KB1 (Gateron Reds) /// Monitor: Acer XZ320Q 32' (VA, 1080p @240hz) /// AMP: Topping PA3 (Onkyo Integra A-817XD undergoing restoration) /// DAC: Weiliang SU5 /// Speakers: AAT BSF-100 /// Mike: Alctron CS35U /// Headphones: Blon B8, ISK MDH-9000

Living room: TV: Samsung QLED Q7FN 55' 4k /// Amplifier: Denon AVR-X2400H /// Speakers: DALI Zensor 7 /// Consoles: Sony PS4 Pro 1TB, Sony PS3 500gb /// LD/CD/DVD: Pioneer DVL-909 /// Power Supplies: Upsai ACF-2100T + GR Savage CDR2200EX

Logitech k120, not very satisfying.

Though that guy with the 1994 apple keyboard seems a good contender too (even though there seems to be another one right above it)

Why you lookin down here

I'm using some generic logitech crap. I'd like to try something new for once. Thanks!

Ducky zero, and I would like the Tesoro GRAM for the RGB backlights that the Ducky doesn't have.

Murphy's Law: "Anything that can go wrong, will go wrong"

im rocking a 3 year old Logitech G510 and would like a new keyboard because the keys are getting sticky and sloppy, and with my budget i cant afford a new one :/

I'm using an old, old, old, old, old HP 5187-7583

I can't push more than 2 keys at once, keys are starting to die, switches are terrible, looks awful, multimedia controls don't even work, I'm pretty sure it's rubber dome, but I can't pull off any key caps to find out. Gaming and typing is terrible on it.

I think an upgrade is due. I've never used a mechanical before and I really want to see what the hype is.

I also followed Tesoro on Twitter. :)

20160623_231529[1].jpg

I'm using a dell keyboard the came with my pc, it is bad because it ghosts a lot and it wont detect half of the keys i press this is why i want a new keyboard

I use razer black widow chroma ... why i should change? good question answer: the keyboard is free so

I would really like to win this keyboard because I am currently using a 2005 dell keyboard form my family's old PC. This would benefit me because I just bought my first PC build and do not have any extra money to spend on a mechanical keyboard. Hope I win!

I've got a Corsair Vengeance K70 as well as a Tt eSports Poseidon Z RGB, both with brown switches. Although, I'm building a gaming computer for my girlfriend, and I would love for her to have a nice white mechanical keyboard to match her case! I registered just for this, it'd be perfect for her.

I really want a new keyboard, the one I'm using is a very old one that came with my moms pc back in 2003. I like that there Is a detachable cable and you can take it with you much easier 

image.jpg

I'm a gamer with an USD$6 keyboard, kind of hard to afford a great mechanical keyboard and will love to have this one, which to sum up has an amazing look :P. Hope I be a lucky winner. 

I'm currently using a $10 insignia keyboard from micro center to replace the stock vaio keyboard I used to use. If only at the time I knew what a real mechanical keyboard could do.

Using an old MS Wireless keyboard that no longer appears to work wirelessly, so is forever docked.

I would love to get a new keyboard to replace my old dell keyboard that came with a dell dimension. it would be so great to use something that's not a membrane.

Currently i'm using a Logitech K400r, a wireless keyboard that's ok... but it is kinda frustrating that i have to change the batteries every 1-2 weeks.

i've never used a mechanichal keyboard, so I don't know how they feel.

I have a kinda plasticy 20$ Led Backlit keyboard  I want a different one because this one feels kinda cheap

Spoiler

This has 5 macro keys xD

14667411844061985094715.jpg