Tesoro GRAM Spectrum Keyboard Giveaway

I am using old wireless cheapo keyboard I bought when my last keyboard had some liquid spoil on it. 

Hello, I currently have a Blackstorm Mech - keyboard, (which broke 2 days ago). The reason I would like to win this keyboard is because I am trying to buy a new graphics card, and I can't afford a keyboard... - Good luck to everyone!

On 22 June 2016 at 10:00 PM, CPotter said:

We have partnered with Tesoro to run another great giveaway for you all!

This time around we will be giving away two units of their new GRAM Spectrum mechanical keyboards!! xD

G11SFL_view_2.png

Purchase Link: http://bit.ly/28YdR5s

*Worldwide Giveaway/No Age Restrictions*

To enter the giveaway:

1. Comment below! Tell us about the keyboard you're currently using, and why you want a new one.

2. Follow Tesoro on Twitter: https://twitter.com/tesorotec

Entries close on 7/1/2016. 

The winner will be selected randomly, and contacted by this account via PMs and this post on the forum.

Thanks Everyone! :)

This time around we will be giving away two units of their new GRAM Spectrum mechanical keyboards!! xD

G11SFL_view_2.png

To enter the giveaway:

1. Comment below! Tell us about the keyboard you're currently using, and why you want a new one.

The winner will be selected randomly, and contacted by this account via PMs and this post on the forum.

G11SFL_view_2.png

To enter the giveaway:

At the moment I'm using a razer blackwidow chroma. I would like to win this for my friend jack, he is using some crappie wireless keyboard that always cuts out. So I think this would be better for gaming for him than his wireless one.

I am currently using a Logitech G105 and I would like this keyboard simply because my wrists hurt using membrane and I would like a new mechanical keyboard

At the moment I'm using a razer blackwidow chroma. I would like to win this for my friend jack, he is using some crappie wireless keyboard that always cuts out. So I think this would be better for gaming for him than his wireless one

I am using a Bloody B120.Its realy fine for the price but i want to experience mechanical switchs.

I'm using A4tech Bloody B120, which is good. But i want better mechanical keyboard with RGB lighting.

I'm using a Defender Infinity SM-615 wireless keyboard. I bought it for 20 Euros two years ago. It was surprisingly good at the beginning, but now it is starting to fail. Sometimes it would freeze and would not register any key strokes for a few minutes. Needless to say, gaming is a troublesome experience for me now. 16236.Infinity_SM-615...1920x1014.jpg

Spoiler

I currently have a really old and hard to press Genius kb-110x.

I really need this keyboard because not only that it looks good but it also helps me on gaming. It is really hard to press that in the first 5 mins. of the game, my fingers feel numb.

So I really need this keyboard.

f1296032158100.jpg

Got steelseries apex, was thinking about buying a new mechanical keyboard, so winning one would be great ! :D

I have a hp keyboard that is getting kinda worn out and I really pay games a lot and thinking about buying one anyways. I really never had a gaming keyboard before and really want to get it a try. Plus I really think the black one would go great with my set up and the light would make it easy to see my keys at night. 

I'm still using the Dell PS/2 keyboard that came with my first home PC 12 years ago!

I am Currently Using a Dell Keyboard for Gaming. So,I want to upgrade to Mechanical Keyboard But Can't Get One.

Right now, Im using a Logitech Internet Keyboard .. Nd it doesn't have back-lit keys or Mechanical Keys... A Back-lit Keyboard with Mechanical Keys would be awesome!

Currently using the Razer Deathstalker since 2012 (?)

I'd love to use a mechanical keyboard but I won't be able to justify buying a new one while my current one is still working. So that's why I'd love to get one :)

A mech keyboard is the last thing that would complete my setup. I have been using a default membrane keyboard that came with my alienware computer 3-4 years ago and has a nice layout but the membrane keys are giving me arthritis or something. I have wanted a new keyboard for ages but haven't had the monitor so it would be awesome to get my hands on this sexy keyboard :)

Was given this cherry FAKE apple keyboard with my laptop and it kind a sucks, only reason i still use it is cos i don't have/know any better, i should get something new especially since i cleaned it and know it started to not work overtime 

IMG_1753.JPG

I have an Razer Blackwidow 2013. I like to have this one because it has RGB lightings :D

I am using some shitty old Microsoft keyboard that my dad got me a year ago from a thrift store he said that is the best he can do. I want a new one because I don't have enough money to buy a new one and I don't want to waste my families money on my selfish ordeals. 

DSC_0192.JPG

Currently using a Dell wireless keyboard,would love to upgrade to a mechanical keyboard thanks for the great Giveaway and Good Luck to all!

Well, now I use a trash keyboard for 10 bucks and I was considering for to buy a new one.

I got a SteelSeries 6GV2 keyboard. Gonna give it to my brother if I win this giveaway.

i am using old Chicony KB-9810 PS/2. I can't game on my computer, because it's a pile of garbage, so i guess i don't need a gaming keyboard. But i like to code stuff, so i would appreciate something with anti-ghosting.