Tesoro GRAM Spectrum Keyboard Giveaway

I'm using a Model M that was made in 1994 as my main keyboard, but I'm stuck with an OEM keyboard for my standing desk setup. A clicky keyboard for that would be great!

Sig under construction.

I'm still using the keyboard built-in to my laptop. I've always wanted to try out a mechanical keyboard as my daily driver for video editing, even asking questions about them on reddit and trying the display models at Best Buy and NCIX. I've never heard of Tesoro or GRAM before, but the low-profile design and keycaps look interesting enough that I wouldn't mind this as my first mechanical keyboard.

I'm still using the original surface pro + it's proprietary keyboard (it's so awful) I need a new keyboard for my new rig with a 1070 amp and 6700k I think.

Logitech K200, This one is old and brokeb....

Right now i'm using a Logitech Internet Navigation Keyboard.

Reason for wanting a new keyboard: building a new budget gaming rig, not enough money for a new mouse/keyboard.

I'm using an old Dell sk-8115 and I want a new one because it's not mechanical and doesn't look good.

I have some junky Logitech membrane keyboard, oh I would love this one!

Athlon X2 for only 27.31$   Best part lists at different price points   Windows 1.01 running natively on an Eee PC

My rig:

Spoiler

Celeronator (new main rig)

CPU: Intel Celeron (duh) N2840 2.16GHz Dual Core

RAM: 4GB DDR3 1333MHz

HDD: Seagate 500GB

GPU: Intel HD Graphics 3000 Series

Spoiler

Frankenhertz (ex main rig)

CPU: Intel Atom N2600 1.6GHz Dual Core

RAM: 1GB DDR3-800

HDD: HGST 320GB

GPU: Intel Graphics Media Accelerator (GMA) 3600

I'm currently using old keyboard I had from an old PC. It's a PS2 keyboard. :D 

I am using an old Microsoft keyboard atm, I have never had a keyboard with light on it....Cool

it looks really nice. i am currently using a laptop keyboard so it would be nice to have a mechanical one on the side:)

Im using a basic logitech mk 120 keyboard which is a very standard keyboard for office and not for gaming. It looks great and cool. I need that Tesoro GRAM because i never use mechanical keyboard before. xD

I would love a new keyboard! My current keyboard (set) is the Microsoft Sculpt Ergonomic keyboard. Awesome ergonomics, but typing comfort is not very good so I would love to try my hands on a mechanical one!

The keyboard I am currently using is a generic HP keyboard modelled KU-1060. It went from my mom to my older brother, my older brother to my younger brother, and now to me. It's lost a few keys due to the way my little brother types (He slides his fingers upwards while digging down. Perfect way to rip them off.) The reason I would love to have a new keyboard is because I ended up splurging on everything except my keyboard and mouse when I built my PC due to cost constraints. Everything else is premium to me except my keyboard unfortunately. I even rate my $12 wired mouse from walmart more premium than this keyboard.

I'm currently using a Utechsmart Saturn membrane keyboard, a big leap forward from my laptops keyboard :S:/:(

The main reason why I would like this Tesoro Mechanical Keyboard is because they give a more tactile feel to keystrokes also because the enter key on it is extremely better then on my current keyboard.

My Current Keyboard.jpg

Currently using an old eMachines keyboard. A new mechanical keyboard would be nice to try out.

I am using a Tt esports Challenger Prime. While it is a good keyboard for $30, it is tends to disable my windows key when i enter a game and then never re-enable it and the numlock sometimes turns itself off as well. I would really like to have a mechanical keyboard. Also i wouldn't mind full RGB back lighting.

oh my god, i hope i win this ...

i need to change the keyboard eventually and i've never had a mechanical keyboard xD

good luck to everybody :D

Spacebar bestbar

-blocko

I am using a stock gateway keyboard and mouse, got it last year and most of the keys are worn out (specifically the d-arrows and the "wasd" keys are dying.) I want this one so I can play all of my games relatively smoothly.

(p.s gateway is not that great for gaming and it's pretty hard to upgrade it, it has a 300w psu and a proprietary 12-pin atx power connector, any good way around that? I'm open to suggestions.i have a gateway dx-4885 ur2f)

I am currently using Logitech K120. The reason I want a knew keyboard is its not good enough for gaming in my opinion. 

So yeah, I'm currently typing on a lap top keyboard. And not a good one either :D I would like to have a mechanical keyboard for typing since I'm studying programing and I'm not quite sure for how long will my lap top keyboard work. And it gets hot, real quick... I hate that

I'm using a CM Storm Devastator, it's the best for me because it's cheap.

I share it with my brother, so we damage it very often.

I dream about having a mechanical keyboard in my setup. :)

I have a crappy Microsoft that came with my old PC, Keys often don't register and the keys are all sticky from when I spilt a drink on them

I am using a old IBM model M, cuz my membrane keyboard stopped working. 

Old logitech  with ps2. Really great keyboard, but I could feed maaaany people with It :P

I always wanted nice keyboard with highlight and my girlfriend said when she saw It on video "awwwww how lovely,  I like It :3"

Maybe with It Ill make her to games :P

Using an old 2012 Razer Blackwidow which has served me well but is slowly dying :( plz jelp