any leafy fans here?

Norwegian pc dude

so i wondered if there are any leafyshere, idubbbz or filthy frank fans here

Not me.

I hate that guy. I watched him sometimes a couple of months ago when he just did some CS:GO surfing commentaries, but now all he does is shitty clickbait drama.

iDubbz I never watched and Filthy Frank I used to watch years ago, but now all they both do is "haha, look at us eating food with vomit and hair. isn't this so funny xD ROFL LMAO!111!!111"

"We're all in this together, might as well be friends" Tom, Toonami.

mini eLiXiVy: my open source 65% mechanical PCB, a build log, PCB anatomy and discussing open source licenses: https://linustechtips.com/topic/1366493-elixivy-a-65-mechanical-keyboard-build-log-pcb-anatomy-and-how-i-open-sourced-this-project/

mini_cardboard: a 4% keyboard build log and how keyboards workhttps://linustechtips.com/topic/1328547-mini_cardboard-a-4-keyboard-build-log-and-how-keyboards-work/

Never seen Leafy's video, but I hate him. His clickbait videos flood my recommendations.

Spoiler

Prometheus (Main Rig)

CPU-Z Verification

Laptop: 

Spoiler

Intel Core i3-5005U, 8GB RAM, Crucial MX 100 128GB, Touch-Screen, Intel 7260 WiFi/Bluetooth card.

Phone:

Game Consoles:

Spoiler

Softmodded Fat PS2 w/ 80GB HDD, and a Dreamcast.

If you want my attention quote my post, or tag me. If you don't use PCPartPicker I will ignore your build.

Leafy blows, his CS surfing blows and I'm convinced he is business with that chic he trolls on his video.

If anyone should go die in a brilliant blazing fire, you have found the right little shit of a kid. If anyone should, as he would say "Kill yourself" it should be himself. We have enough bullies and idiots online aside from that cancerous little cunt. To be fair all these reaction channels on youtube that reacts to other people's videos is something I can't quite grasp, anyone can sit there and make fun of other people's videos, hell, even I do. But I do it privately and I'm not hurting anyone. H3H3 isn't much better in my opinion, its a cheap form of media that for some odd reason is starting to become as popular as lets play, and even lets play have more value than that shit.

I once explained to my girlfriend what true love is. I said, "If you were a shit, I'd put you back in" and to this day, she is still my little shit. 

I've seen a couple of his videos. He is exactly the kind of person I actively try to avoid in life.

CPU: Ryzen 5 3600X            | Cooler: Deepcool AK400      | Motherboard: B550 Elite AX V2  | Storage: Samsung 980 Pro 1TB  |

RAM: Corsair Vengeance 16GB   | GPU: MSI RTX 3060 Ti        | Case: NZXT H440 (Red/Black)    | PSU: EVGA 650W G2             |

LeafyIsHere is amazing

Smile and wave boys, smile and wave...

Foxy(Main Rig): CPU: i7 4790k GPU: 2x Reference GTX 980's RAM: HyperX 4x4GB 

PSU: Corsair CX 750W Mobo: ASUS Z97-A Pro Case: Bitfenix Shinobi (Black & Gold)

LeafyIsHere is who I'd call part of YouTuber's not-so-great side (Keemstar, Jinx, Sam Pepper). His thumbnails are clickbait, his voice is annoying, he constantly attempts to create drama... the list goes on.

I don't blame him for the 'Reptile Army' thing but that leads me to my second point - his fans (not all, but the ones who spread shit constantly) are absolute cancer.

'Fanboyism is stupid' - someone on this forum.

Be nice to each other boys and girls. And don't cheap out on a power supply.

Spoiler

CPU: Intel Core i7 4790K - 4.5 GHz | Motherboard: ASUS MAXIMUS VII HERO | RAM: 32GB Corsair Vengeance Pro DDR3 | SSD: Samsung 850 EVO - 500GB | GPU: MSI GTX 980 Ti Gaming 6GB | PSU: EVGA SuperNOVA 650 G2 | Case: NZXT Phantom 530 | Cooling: CRYORIG R1 Ultimate | Monitor: ASUS ROG Swift PG279Q | Peripherals: Corsair Vengeance K70 and Razer DeathAdder

Just now, Schlomo Shekelstein said:

i love leafy

Leafy is Queefy

Typical YouTube cancer. 

What do they know of England, who only England know?

"Well that's what I always said I wanted to be remembered for, for being honest. Nothing else is worth a damn"

I think Youtube should step in and do something about people that live in those whole drama circle jerks on Youtube because it is cancerous as fuck. I actually have to agree with Pewdiepie where everyone throws 1 cent in to get 20 back. I don't want Youtube to dictate what youtubers do, but this drama/bully bullshit has to stop and the only one who have the power to do so is Youtube. Some Youtubers have attempted to make a stand on it but they all get shut down for trying to get views or something. Youtube is becoming somewhat a shitty platform where people can do as they wish, with bullying and alot of other stuff that is not okay. As I said I don't want Youtube to dictate everything but something has to be done about leafy and there other satire channels because lets face it, its not just satire anymore, its fucking cancer.

I once explained to my girlfriend what true love is. I said, "If you were a shit, I'd put you back in" and to this day, she is still my little shit. 

Leafy - No. I think his videos are bad and I don't like him as a person.

iDubbbz - Yes I think he is great. Highly recommend his videos. At least his Kickstarter Crap videos.

Filthy Frank - I think most of his videos are pretty bad. I don't like his music and it seems like most other videos are "funny" because he is gross and shouts a lot. His second channel is pretty good though.

I really used to like Leafy. When he used to do stories and genuine good content, and not clickbait drama shit. I prefer Luna now adays. 

Never heard of or seen iDubbbz.

Filthy Frank, I haven't seen his newer vids, but his older ones I used to watch, and they were funny as hell.

CPU: Intel Core i3-4150 3.5GHz | Motherboard: MSI B85-G41 PC MATE | GPU: MSI R9 270x | Case: Fractal Design Define R4 | RAM: 8GB HyperX Fury Red | Storage: ADATA SP600 128GB / WD Blue 1TB | PSU: EVGA 500W 80+ | Monitor: Acer S220HQL Abd 21.5" | Audio: Logitech Z213 Speakers | Keyboard: Razer Blackwidow Ultimate 2013 | Mouse: Razer Deathadder Chroma | PCPartPicker Link: http://pcpartpicker.com/p/v8FNmG

I really liked his content back when his channel was just starting to grow ( ~100 000 subs ). Now , it's just clickbait and annoying AF

AMD Ryzen R7 1700 (3.8ghz) w/ NH-D14, EVGA RTX 2080 XC (stock), 4*4GB DDR4 3000MT/s RAM, Gigabyte AB350-Gaming-3 MB, CX750M PSU, 1.5TB SDD + 7TB HDD, Phanteks enthoo pro case

Leafy sucks, and Idubbbz and filthy frank are only good when they are all with maxmoefoe

Idubbbz and FF are fine, they are at least comical without having to pick on children and people with serious mental disorders.

Leafy is just cancer though, seriously. I cannot stand his videos or rabid 4chan shitposting fanbase.

Updated 2021 Desktop || 3700x || Asus x570 Tuf Gaming || 32gb Predator 3200mhz || 2080s XC Ultra || MSI 1440p144hz || DT990 + HD660 || GoXLR + ifi Zen Can || Avermedia Livestreamer 513 ||

New Home Dedicated Game Server || Xeon E5 2630Lv3 || 16gb 2333mhz ddr4 ECC || 2tb Sata SSD || 8tb Nas HDD || Radeon 6450 1g display adapter ||

On 6/6/2016 at 2:23 AM, Clonzoo said:

If anyone should go die in a brilliant blazing fire, you have found the right little shit of a kid. If anyone should, as he would say "Kill yourself" it should be himself. We have enough bullies and idiots online aside from that cancerous little cunt. To be fair all these reaction channels on youtube that reacts to other people's videos is something I can't quite grasp, anyone can sit there and make fun of other people's videos, hell, even I do. But I do it privately and I'm not hurting anyone. H3H3 isn't much better in my opinion, its a cheap form of media that for some odd reason is starting to become as popular as lets play, and even lets play have more value than that shit.

I don't hate Leafy. I don't mind his videos. I watch them whenever I think about it. He uses sarcasm to get his points across, and I know that. Obviously he usually doesn't mean half of the shit he says. 

I do agree that this "genre" as a whole is stale, honestly you could say a lot of things are stale though.

If there's one thing I've learned is that you don't take shit that is flung at you over the internet seriously or to heart, if you do. Well then. I don't know what else to say.

a Moo Floof connoisseur and curator.

:x@handymanshandle x @pinksnowbirdie || Jake x Brendan :x
Youtube Audio Normalization

I'm 13 so obviously I like Leafy

/s

✨PC Specs✨

AMD Ryzen 7 3800X | MSI MPG B550 Gaming Plus | 16GB Team T-Force 3400MHz | Zotac GTX 1080 AMP EXTREME

BeQuiet Dark Rock Pro 4 Samsung 850 EVO 250GB | NZXT 750W | Phanteks Eclipse P400A

Extras: ASUS Zephyrus G14 (2021) | OnePlus 7 Pro | Fully restored Robosapien V2, Omnibot 2000, Omnibot 5402

im not a leafy fag

idubbz is okay, he used to be better now he does this dumb shit with maxmoefoe

Dont like leafy. Love Franku and like idubbz

Longboarders/ skaters message me!

I actually don't have any beef with Leafy. I used to watch his stories and that was pretty much it. And I don't necessarily think that his content is ''cancerous'' but his fanbase sure is and he can't do anything about it. The whole reptillian army thing is really bad and I mean like really bad. Here is one of my favorite League youtubers talking about it a bit: 

Used to like leafy's stories. Nowadays its shit. Just 30 seconds of *cringey viner* leafy saying how cancerous everything is, andq how he wants to kill himself. Rinse and repeat for 10 minutes.

Pyro and GradeAunderA for life. Pyros content is on point, sarcastic, humorous, meme-tastic and original, grade is awesome with his criticisms and hard truth, and Keem for daily cancer. 

Franks also pretty good, but I dont know about Idubzz

- snip-