ISP Lobbying group claims competition is bad for customers

Competition is bad because it's beneficial to customers?

Hey, ACA or whatever your fucking name is, America's a free market. And whoever provides what they want at what price they want wins, not your stupid ass words. Basically how I sell shit in TF2. I dunno how competition is a bad thing. Sure, too much is, but so is a monopoly.

Check out my guide on how to scan cover art here!

Local asshole and 6th generation console enthusiast.

1 minute ago, Dan Castellaneta said:

Competition is bad because it's beneficial to customers?

Hey, ACA or whatever your fucking name is, America's a free market. And whoever provides what they want at what price they want wins, not your stupid ass words. Basically how I sell shit in TF2. I dunno how competition is a bad thing. Sure, too much is, but so is a monopoly.

We are not a free market. The banks that are still standing after the housing market crash is proof of that.

Ketchup is better than mustard.

GUI is better than Command Line Interface.

Dubs are better than subs

Well, I wasn't going to be drinking tonight, but fuck me if these idiots don't drive me to it.....

Like, seriously? These guys are pissed off that there is a company out there that is actually listening to the market and want to expand and improve the existing infrastructure? And where are these "satisfied" customers that they claim will be "hurt" but increased competition in the networking markets? I have yet to meet one person that would say, "No, I actually really love the fact that I only have once option in my area for internet service, and their service is complete shit. I would never consider switching to a better ISP, even if it meant spending the same or a little more for higher quality service."

Where's my bottle of whiskey.....

END OF LINE

-- Project Deep Freeze Build Log --

Quote me so that I always know when you reply, feel free to snip if the quote is long. May your FPS be high and your temperatures low.

12 minutes ago, DevilishBooster said:

Well, I wasn't going to be drinking tonight, but fuck me if these idiots don't drive me to it.....

Like, seriously? These guys are pissed off that there is a company out there that is actually listening to the market and want to expand and improve the existing infrastructure? And where are these "satisfied" customers that they claim will be "hurt" but increased competition in the networking markets? I have yet to meet one person that would say, "No, I actually really love the fact that I only have once option in my area for internet service, and their service is complete shit. I would never consider switching to a better ISP, even if it meant spending the same or a little more for higher quality service."

Where's my bottle of whiskey.....

It's not that there is a company that wants to spend money to make money (as far as I can tell, most corporations have lost this idea completely) but rather that the FCC is trying to force them to do so.

58 minutes ago, SamStrecker said:

That isn't the main reason. There is the whole physics side of it and we have gotten so small we need other materials then silicon. 

The thing I don't get about this argument is that GPUs seem to be advancing at a much higher pace, even though they're also pushing the limits of what silicon transistors can do. Maxwell brought 25% better perf/watt (more or less) over Kepler and Pascal looks to be about the same. So did the 7000 series compared to the 6000s on the red side.

We have a NEW and GLORIOUSER-ER-ER PSU Tier List Now. (dammit @LukeSavenije stop coming up with new ones)

You can check out the old one that gave joy to so many across the land here

Computer having a hard time powering on? Troubleshoot it with this guide. (Currently looking for suggestions to update it into the context of <current year> and make it its own thread)

Computer Specs:

Spoiler

Mathresolvermajig: Intel Xeon E3 1240 (Sandy Bridge i7 equivalent)

Chillinmachine: Noctua NH-C14S
Framepainting-inator: EVGA GTX 1080 Ti SC2 Hybrid

Attachcorethingy: Gigabyte H61M-S2V-B3

Infoholdstick: Corsair 2x4GB DDR3 1333

Computerarmor: Silverstone RL06 "Lookalike"

Rememberdoogle: 1TB HDD + 120GB TR150 + 240 SSD Plus + 1TB MX500

AdditionalPylons: Phanteks AMP! 550W (based on Seasonic GX-550)

Letterpad: Rosewill Apollo 9100 (Cherry MX Red)

Buttonrodent: Razer Viper Mini + Huion H430P drawing Tablet

Auralnterface: Sennheiser HD 6xx

Liquidrectangles: LG 27UK850-W 4K HDR

1 minute ago, Trik'Stari said:

It's not that there is a company that wants to spend money to make money (as far as I can tell, most corporations have lost this idea completely) but rather that the FCC is trying to force them to do so.

I have Charter as my ISP and from my experience they are always working to make their service better. On an avg day, during the busy times, I sit between high 40s Mbps and low 60s Mbps. During the slow times I'll sit at a solid high 60s Mbps. The last place I had service this good was when I had Fiber Optic from Sprint(?) out in SD.

Unless I completely missed some details somewhere, I don't see it as unreasonable for the FCC to put an expansion stipulation on a merger approval, especially for one as large as this; and from my expereinces/knowledge, Charter would have expanded/improved TWC's network area anyway, so they just kinda shrugged and said, "Uh, ok...."

END OF LINE

Quote me so that I always know when you reply, feel free to snip if the quote is long. May your FPS be high and your temperatures low.

4 minutes ago, DevilishBooster said:

I have Charter as my ISP and from my experience they are always working to make their service better. On an avg day, during the busy times, I sit between high 40s Mbps and low 60s Mbps. During the slow times I'll sit at a solid high 60s Mbps. The last place I had service this good was when I had Fiber Optic from Sprint(?) out in SD.

Unless I completely missed some details somewhere, I don't see it as unreasonable for the FCC to put an expansion stipulation on a merger approval, especially for one as large as this; and from my expereinces/knowledge, Charter would have expanded/improved TWC's network area anyway, so they just kinda shrugged and said, "Uh, ok...."

I can't speak for Charter, never had them.

Just Century Link. Had Verizon back a few years ago when I lived on my own. They were actually good (then). They allowed us a free upgrade from 5 to 10, which made it so that me and my roommate could game online at the same time without lag (this was in the heyday of the 360).

Now, I can't even solo game online with stuff like BF4 without RIDICULOUS lag, with the same connection.

11 minutes ago, Trik'Stari said:

Just Century Link. Had Verizon back a few years ago when I lived on my own. They were actually good (then). They allowed us a free upgrade from 5 to 10, which made it so that me and my roommate could game online at the same time without lag (this was in the heyday of the 360).

Now, I can't even solo game online with stuff like BF4 without RIDICULOUS lag, with the same connection.

Yeah, I had Century Link once they were frickin' atrocious. You have my condolences. -_-

END OF LINE

14 minutes ago, Trik'Stari said:

That has to do with latency not bandwidth

Games are usually fairly low bandwidth

Thats that. If you need to get in touch chances are you can find someone that knows me that can get in touch.

6 minutes ago, DevilishBooster said:

Yeah, I had Century Link once they were frickin' atrocious. You have my condolences. -_-

It makes it worse, that I've filed 3 FCC complaints in the last 2 years and absolutely nothing has changed.

1 hour ago, CUDA_Cores said:

this... this doesn't even make any sense. We NEED competition in ANY market. An example of what happens if there is no competition is go look at intels CPU improvements. They've only improved a few percent a year because they have no competition from AMD.

Oh my God how many of you knuckleheads' skulls do I have to crack?!

Intel has plenty of competition from Sparc, PowerPC, and ARM. Every innovation Intel makes to better compete in servers gets applied to consumer parts first as a testing/validation ground. MMX, SSE, and AVX and their successors have all come into existence because of that competition, not because of AMD being competitive in the consumer space.

"those instructions aren't used in games so I don't care blah blah blah..." Guess what? The single-data instructions used in games today have already been optimized to their theoretical lowest clock cycle counts for the most part. These are the SISD instructions. Consumer level programmers don't make much use out of vector instructions which can multiply your performance in numerous tasks by 2, 4, and currently up to 8x with 16x on the horizon with AVX512. Intel cannot be blamed for the software market not keeping up.

"So why are they still selling mainstream quad-cores with K SKUs?"

Because those same 3rd rate programmers and developers suck at making multithreaded code and never learned OpenMP which makes parallel programming a walk in the park even for the brain-dead. Programs at the consumer level don't scale much beyond 2 cores, and the vast majority don't scale beyond 4. Thus, Intel fills that demand with matching hardware. For enthusiasts and professionals, Intel makes enthusiast and professional-appropriate core counts available. That said, that's a niche market, so the prices are higher because it is both low demand and low supply with more affluent buyers.

Anyone who blames Intel for the slowdown in PC doesn't understand the hardware, the software, nor the real fundamental problems in the industry.

Software Engineer for Suncorp (Australia), Computer Tech Enthusiast, Miami University Graduate, Nerd

If they don't want to compete with other ISPs why don't they just close their business and move on instead of spreading bs?  Oh wait..their own logic doesn't apply against them selves.

6 minutes ago, CUDA_Cores said:

OK, so intel has a bunch of reasons why their performance gains haven't been as good that is not related to lack of competition. Then why is it back from the early 2000s all the way to 2008 we saw massive CPU performance gains from Intel and AMD? In the mainstream desktop world we don't get that anymore but in the server segment they have things like 22 core Xeon CPUs that are each faster at every single generation. Whereas the 6700K is only like 2% faster than the 4790K. Yes i understand what you are saying is the server segment is getting faster because they have good programmers writing multi-threaded applications and therefore intel keeps adding more cores for the extra demand, but why can't we see this on desktops? Why can't everyone just start using openMP like you said if it is so easy to use, then intel can start adding more cores to the desktop and giving us the performance we want? What is stopping these 3rd rate devs like you claim from using something else so intel can start adding high core-count CPUs to the desktop?

Programmers at that level have become increasingly lazy. When they see a jump in average VRAM from 2GB to 3GB for example, it tells them that they can use the extra 1GB space, to provide the same quality/performance as the would have if they spent a little extra time. We have gone from running DOOM on a Pentium P5, a marvel at the time, to needing an i5 just to run some Battlefield game, games with remarkably lackluster fidelity for the performance it requires.

Read the community standards; it's like a guide on how to not be a moron.

Gerdauf's Law: Each and every human being, without exception, is the direct carbon copy of the types of people that he/she bitterly opposes.

Remember, calling facts opinions does not ever make the facts opinions, no matter what nonsense you pull.

33 minutes ago, CUDA_Cores said:

OK, so intel has a bunch of reasons why their performance gains haven't been as good that is not related to lack of competition. Then why is it back from the early 2000s all the way to 2008 we saw massive CPU performance gains from Intel and AMD? In the mainstream desktop world we don't get that anymore but in the server segment they have things like 22 core Xeon CPUs that are each faster at every single generation. Whereas the 6700K is only like 2% faster than the 4790K. Yes i understand what you are saying is the server segment is getting faster because they have good programmers writing multi-threaded applications and therefore intel keeps adding more cores for the extra demand, but why can't we see this on desktops? Why can't everyone just start using openMP like you said if it is so easy to use, then intel can start adding more cores to the desktop and giving us the performance we want? What is stopping these 3rd rate devs like you claim from using something else so intel can start adding high core-count CPUs to the desktop?

1) Clockspeed boosts (the GHz war is over though, and clocks will not sharply rise again without a change in material, if ever

2)Because back then the SISD instructions weren't yet fully optimized. There was still room to extend the depth of the pipeline before branch miss ratios began giving negative performance gains. There was still room to refine the Out Of Order Processing engine to be able to reorder instructions in a single cycle to decrease pipeline hazards and maximize throughput. The loop detector hadn't yet been invented, circumventing the need to prefetch instructions when in small loops. Cache sizes could still expand without adding any additional cycles to a search penalty or miss penalty. Most of the general-purpose optimizations have been all but perfected in that time. Now it's down to specific cases. Programmers have to adapt to that sort of world, period. There's nothing AMD can do to push past that perfect ceiling when Intel and IBM can't. That's just the harsh reality we're dealing with.

Those 18-core Haswell Xeons are the biggest IC chips in the world at 662 mm sq.. The yields on them are far lower than the 150mm sq. I7 quad-cores with iGPU attached. So, what should Intel do about their pricing? Also, heterogeneous acceleration using the iGPU hasn't taken off in consumer software yet either. There's a ton of potential for increased performance on existing hardware. The problem is the programmers. There is no escaping that.

Consumer level programmers don't get paid enough to research better solutions, and especially in the games industry internal politics dictate that upstarts like me put up and shut up because the old guard knows better (when they most certainly do not). It takes time to teach developers a new tool. Meanwhile, existing deadlines...

it sucks, but that is the nature of the game. I can show you how to double the performance of existing code between a 3820 and a 4770K without having to modify much. It's just a matter of having a workload that is already properly vectorized (learning CilkPlus makes this also hilariously easy). If you want to do it via vector intrinsic functions, it's often purely a matter of changing alignment and changing 64 to 128 to 256 in the function name. And yet, if I open a game .exe file with a hex editor and start using a disassembler on it, I can translate all the hex to x86 instructions, and I still won't find anything above SSE2 even on the most recent AAA titles.

Software Engineer for Suncorp (Australia), Computer Tech Enthusiast, Miami University Graduate, Nerd

Really hoping for some competition in my area, forced to one cable company, other's are offer merely DSL (country Germany).

Getting enough download bandwith but far too low upload (120/5), Latency always jittering half of the day with 20-30 ms (difference of pings) average and nice spikes (100-200 ms) so multiplayer games are a pain.

Cable company (Unitymedia) doesn't give a damn.

2 hours ago, Energycore said:

The thing I don't get about this argument is that GPUs seem to be advancing at a much higher pace, even though they're also pushing the limits of what silicon transistors can do. Maxwell brought 25% better perf/watt (more or less) over Kepler and Pascal looks to be about the same. So did the 7000 series compared to the 6000s on the red side.

GPUs are different then CPUs. Of course intel will sit around if they can. But they are still advancing forwards as much as they can. If you look at their Xeons you can see their push. 

ƆԀ S₱▓Ɇ▓cs: i7 6ʇɥפᴉƎ00K (4.4ghz), Asus DeLuxe X99A II, GT҉X҉1҉0҉8҉0 Zotac Amp ExTrꍟꎭe),Si6F4Gb D???????r PlatinUm, EVGA G2 Sǝʌǝᘉ5ᙣᙍᖇᓎᙎᗅᖶt, Phanteks Enthoo Primo, 3TB WD Black, 500gb 850 Evo, H100iGeeTeeX, Windows 10, K70 R̸̢̡̭͍͕̱̭̟̩̀̀̃́̃͒̈́̈́͑̑́̆͘͜ͅG̶̦̬͊́B̸͈̝̖͗̈́, G502, HyperX Cloud 2s, Asus MX34. פN∩SW∀S 960 EVO

Just keeping this here as a backup 9̵̨̢̨̧̧̡̧̡̧̡̧̡̡̢̢̡̢̧̡̢̡̡̢̧̛̛̛̛̛̛̱̖͈̠̝̯̹͉̝̞̩̠̹̺̰̺̲̳͈̞̻̜̫̹̱̗̣͙̻̘͎̲̝͙͍͔̯̲̟̞͚̖̘͉̭̰̣͎͕̼̼̜̼͕͎̣͇͓͓͎̼̺̯͈̤̝͖̩̭͍̣̱̞̬̺̯̼̤̲͎̖̠̟͍̘̭͔̟̗̙̗̗̤̦͍̫̬͔̦̳̗̳͔̞̼̝͍̝͈̻͇̭̠͈̳͍̫̮̥̭͍͔͈̠̹̼̬̰͈̤͚̖̯͍͉͖̥̹̺͕̲̥̤̺̹̹̪̺̺̭͕͓̟̳̹͍̖͎̣̫͓͍͈͕̳̹̙̰͉͙̝̜̠̥̝̲̮̬͕̰̹̳͕̰̲̣̯̫̮͙̹̮͙̮̝̣͇̺̺͇̺̺͈̳̜̣̙̻̣̜̻̦͚̹̩͓͚̖͍̥̟͍͎̦͙̫̜͔̭̥͈̬̝̺̩͙͙͉̻̰̬̗̣͖̦͎̥̜̬̹͓͈͙̤̜̗͔̩̖̳̫̑̀̂̽̈́̈́̿͒̿̋̊͌̾̄̄̒̌͐̽̿̊͑̑̆͗̈̎̄͒̑̋͛̑͑̂͑̀͐̀͑̓͊̇͆̿͑͛͛͆́͆̓̿̇̀̓͑͆͂̓̾̏͊̀̇̍̃́̒̎̀̒̄̓̒̐̑̊̏̌̽̓͂͋̓̐̓͊̌͋̀̐̇̌̓̔͊̈̇́̏͒̋͊̓̆̋̈̀̌̔͆͑̈̐̈̍̀̉̋̈́͊̽͂̿͌͊̆̾̉͐̿̓̄̾͑̈́͗͗̂̂́̇͂̀̈́́̽̈́̓̓͂̽̓̀̄͌̐̔̄̄͒͌̈́̅̉͊̂͒̀̈́̌͂̽̀̑̏̽̀͑̐̐͋̀̀͋̓̅͋͗̍́͗̈́̆̏̇͊̌̏̔̑̐̈́͑̎͑͆̏̎́̑̍̏̒̌̊͘͘̚̕̚̕̕̚̕̚̕̕͜͜͜͜͜͝͝͠͠͝͝͝͝͝͝͝͠͝͝ͅͅͅͅͅͅͅ8̵̨̛̛̛̛̮͍͕̥͉̦̥̱̞̜̫̘̤̖̬͍͇͓̜̻̪̤̣̣̹̑͑̏̈́̐̐́̎͒̔͒̌̑̓̆̓͑̉̈́́͋̌͋͐͛͋̃̍̽̊͗͋͊̂̅͊͑́͋͛̉̏̓͌̾̈́̀͛͊̾͑̌̀̀̌̓̏̑́̄̉̌͂́͛̋͊̄͐͊̈́̀̌̆̎̿̓̔̍̎̀̍̚̕̕͘͘͘̕̚͝͝͠͠͠0̶̡̡̡̢̨̨͕̠̠͉̺̻̯̱̘͇̥͎͖̯͕̖̬̭͔̪̪͎̺̠̤̬̬̤̣̭̣͍̥̱̘̳̣̤͚̭̥͚̦͙̱̦͕̼͖͙͕͇̭͓͉͎̹̣̣͕̜͍͖̳̭͕̼̳̖̩͍͔̱̙̠̝̺̰̦̱̿̄̀͐͜͜ͅͅt̶̡̨̡̨̧̢̧̢̨̧̧̧̧̢̡̨̨̢̨̢̧̢̛̛̛̛̛̠͍̞̮͇̪͉̩̗̗͖̫͉͎͓̮̣̘̫͔̘̬̮̙̯̣͕͓̲̣͓͓̣̹̟͈̱͚̘̼̙̖̖̼̙̜̝͙̣̠̪̲̞̖̠̯̖̠̜̱͉̲̺͙̤̻̦̜͎̙̳̺̭̪̱͓̦̹̺͙̫̖̖̰̣͈͍̜̺̘͕̬̥͇̗̖̺̣̲̫̟̣̜̭̟̱̳̳̖͖͇̹̯̜̹͙̻̥̙͉͕̜͎͕̦͕̱͖͉̜̹̱̦͔͎̲̦͔̖̘̫̻̹̮̗̮̜̰͇̰͔̱͙̞̠͍͉͕̳͍̰̠̗̠̯̜̩͓̭̺̦̲̲͖̯̩̲̣̠͉̦̬͓̠̜̲͍̘͇̳̳͔̼̣͚̙͙͚͕̙̘̣̠͍̟̪̝̲͇͚̦̖͕̰̟̪͖̳̲͉͙̰̭̼̩̟̝̣̝̬̳͎̙̱͒̃̈͊̔͒͗̐̄̌͐͆̍͂̃̈́̾͗̅̐͒̓̆͛̂̾͋̍͂̂̄̇̿̈͌̅̈́̃̾̔̇̇̾̀͊͋̋̌̄͌͆͆̎̓̈́̾̊͊̇̌̔̈́̈́̀̐͊̊̍͑̊̈̓͑̀́̅̀̑̈́̽̃̽͛̇́̐̓̀͆̔̈̀̍̏̆̓̆͒̋́̋̍́̂̉͛̓̓̂̋̎́̒̏̈͋̃̽͆̓̀̔͑̈́̓͌͑̅̽́̐̍̉̑̓̈́͌̋̈́͂̊́͆͂̇̈́̔̃͌̅̈́͌͛̑̐̓̔̈́̀͊͛̐̾͐̔̾̈̃̈̄͑̓̋̇̉̉̚̕̚͘̕̚̚̕̕͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͝͝͝͠͝͝͝͝͝͠ͅͅͅͅͅi̵̢̧̢̧̡̧̢̢̧̢̢̢̡̡̡̧̧̡̡̧̛̛͈̺̲̫͕̞͓̥̖̭̜̫͉̻̗̭̖͔̮̠͇̩̹̱͈̗̭͈̤̠̮͙͇̲͙̰̳̹̲͙̜̟͚͎͓̦̫͚̻̟̰̣̲̺̦̫͓̖̯̝̬͉̯͓͈̫̭̜̱̞̹̪͔̤̜͙͓̗̗̻̟͎͇̺̘̯̲̝̫͚̰̹̫̗̳̣͙̮̱̲͕̺̠͉̫̖̟͖̦͉̟͈̭̣̹̱̖̗̺̘̦̠̯̲͔̘̱̣͙̩̻̰̠͓͙̰̺̠̖̟̗̖͉̞̣̥̝̤̫̫̜͕̻͉̺͚̣̝̥͇̭͎̖̦̙̲͈̲̠̹̼͎͕̩͓̖̥̘̱̜͙̹̝͔̭̣̮̗̞̩̣̬̯̜̻̯̩̮̩̹̻̯̬̖͂̈͂̒̇͗͑̐̌̎̑̽̑̈̈́͑̽́̊͋̿͊͋̅̐̈́͑̇̿̈́̌͌̊̅͂̎͆̏̓͂̈̿̏̃͑̏̓͆̔̋̎̕͘͘͘͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͝͝͠͠ͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅZ̴̧̢̨̢̧̢̢̡̧̢̢̢̨̨̨̡̨̧̢̧̛̛̬̖͈̮̝̭̖͖̗̹̣̼̼̘̘̫̠̭̞͙͔͙̜̠̗̪̠̼̫̻͓̳̟̲̳̻̙̼͇̺͎̘̹̼͔̺̹̬̯̤̮̟͈̭̻͚̣̲͔͙̥͕̣̻̰͈̼̱̺̤̤͉̙̦̩̗͎̞͓̭̞̗͉̳̭̭̺̹̹̮͕̘̪̞̱̥͈̹̳͇̟̹̱̙͚̯̮̳̤͍̪̞̦̳̦͍̲̥̳͇̪̬̰̠͙͕̖̝̫̩̯̱̘͓͎̪͈̤̜͎̱̹̹̱̲̻͎̖̳͚̭̪̦̗̬͍̯̘̣̩̬͖̝̹̣̗̭͖̜͕̼̼̲̭͕͔̩͓̞̝͓͍̗̙̯͔̯̞̝̳̜̜͉̖̩͇̩̘̪̥̱͓̭͎͖̱̙̩̜͎̙͉̟͎͔̝̥͕͍͓̹̮̦̫͚̠̯͓̱͖͔͓̤͉̠͙̋͐̀͌̈́͆̾͆̑̔͂͒̀̊̀͋͑̂͊̅͐̿́̈́̐̀̏̋̃̄͆͒̈́̿̎́́̈̀̀͌̔͋͊̊̉̿͗͊͑̔͐̇͆͛̂̐͊̉̄̈́̄̐͂͂͒͑͗̓͑̓̾̑͋̒͐͑̾͂̎̋̃̽̂̅̇̿̍̈́́̄̍͂͑̏̐̾̎̆̉̾͂̽̈̆̔́͋͗̓̑̕͘̕͘͜͜͜͜͜͝͝͝͝͠͠͝ͅo̶̪͆́̀͂̂́̄̅͂̿͛̈́̿͊͗́͘͝t̴̡̨̧̨̧̡̧̨̡̢̧̢̡̨̛̪͈̣̭̺̱̪̹̺̣̬̖̣̻͈̞̙͇̩̻̫͈̝̭̟͎̻̟̻̝̱͔̝̼͍̞̼̣̘̤̯͓͉̖̠̤͔̜̙͚͓̻͓̬͓̻̜̯̱̖̳̱̗̠̝̥̩͓̗̪̙͓̖̠͎̗͎̱̮̯̮͙̩̫̹̹̖͙̙͖̻͈̙̻͇͔̙̣̱͔̜̣̭̱͈͕̠̹͙̹͇̻̼͎͍̥̘͙̘̤̜͎̟͖̹̦̺̤͍̣̼̻̱̲͎̗̹͉͙̪̞̻̹͚̰̻͈͈͊̈́̽̀̎̃̊́̈́̏̃̍̉̇̑̂̇̏̀͊̑̓͛̽͋̈́͆́̊͊̍͌̈́̓͊̌̿̂̾̐͑̓̀́͒̃̋̓͆̇̀͊̆͗̂͑͐̀͗̅̆͘̕͘̕̕͜͜͝͝͝͝͝͝͝ͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅḁ̶̢̡̨̧̡̡̨̨̧̨̡̡̢̧̨̡̡̛̛̛͍̱̳͚͕̩͍̺̪̻̫̙͈̬͙̖͙̬͍̬̟̣̝̲̼̜̼̺͎̥̮̝͙̪̘̙̻͖͇͚͙̣̬̖̲̲̥̯̦̗̰̙̗̪̞̗̩̻̪̤̣̜̳̩̦̻͓̞̙͍͙̫̩̹̥͚̻̦̗̰̲̙̫̬̱̺̞̟̻͓̞͚̦̘̝̤͎̤̜̜̥̗̱͈̣̻̰̮̼̙͚͚̠͚̲̤͔̰̭̙̳͍̭͎̙͚͍̟̺͎̝͓̹̰̟͈͈̖̺͙̩̯͔̙̭̟̞̟̼̮̦̜̳͕̞̼͈̜͍̮͕̜͚̝̦̞̥̜̥̗̠̦͇͖̳͈̜̮̣͚̲̟͙̎̈́́͊̔̑̽̅͐͐͆̀͐́̓̅̈͑͑̍̿̏́͆͌̋̌̃̒̽̀̋̀̃̏̌́͂̿̃̎̐͊̒̀̊̅͒̎͆̿̈́̑̐̒̀̈́̓̾͋͆̇̋͒̎̈̄̓̂͊̆͂̈́̒̎͐̇̍̆̋̅̿̔͒̄̇̂̋̈́͆̎̔̇͊̊̈́̔̏͋́̀͂̈́̊͋͂̍̾̓͛̇̔̚͘̚̕̚͘͘̕̕̕̚͘͘̚̕̚̕͜͜͜͝͝͝͝͝͝͝͝ͅͅͅͅͅç̵̧̢̨̢̢̢̧̧̡̨̡̢̧̧̧̨̡̡̨̨̢̢̢̧̨̢̨̢̛̛͉̗̠͇̹̖̝͕͚͎̟̻͓̳̰̻̺̞̣͚̤͙͍͇̗̼͖͔͕͙͖̺͙̖̹̘̘̺͓̜͍̣̰̗̖̺̗̪̘̯̘͚̲͚̲̬̞̹̹͕̭͔̳̘̝̬͉̗̪͉͕̞̫͔̭̭̜͉͔̬̫͙̖̙͚͔͙͚͍̲̘͚̪̗̞̣̞̲͎͔͖̺͍͎̝͎͍̣͍̩̟͈͕̗͉̪̯͉͎͖͍̖͎̖̯̲̘̦̟̭͍͚͓͈͙̬͖̘̱̝̜̘̹̩̝̥̜͎̬͓̬͙͍͇͚̟̫͇̬̲̥̘̞̘̟̘̝̫͈̙̻͇͎̣̪̪̠̲͓͉͙͚̭̪͇̯̠̯̠͖̞̜͓̲͎͇̼̱̦͍͉͈͕͉̗̟̖̗̱̭͚͎̘͓̬͍̱͍̖̯̜̗̹̰̲̩̪͍̞̜̫̩̠͔̻̫͍͇͕̰̰̘͚͈̠̻̮͊̐̿̏̐̀̇̑̐̈͛͑͑̍̑̔̃̈́̓̈́̇̐͑̐̊̆͂̀̏͛̊̔̍̽͗͋̊̍̓̈́̏̅͌̀̽́̑͒͒̓͗̈́̎͌͂̕̚͘͘͜͜͜͜͜͠͝͝͝͝ͅͅͅͅͅͅͅS̵̡̡̧̧̨̨̡̢̡̡̡̡̧̧̡̧̢̫̯͔̼̲͉͙̱̮̭̗͖̯̤͙̜͚̰̮̝͚̥̜̞̠̤̺̝͇̻̱͙̩̲̺͍̳̤̺̖̝̳̪̻̗̮̪̖̺̹̭͍͇̗̝̱̻̳̝̖̝͎̙͉̞̱̯̙̜͇̯̻̞̱̭̗͉̰̮̞͍̫̺͙͎̙̞̯̟͓͉̹̲͖͎̼̫̩̱͇̲͓̪͉̺̞̻͎̤̥̭̺̘̻̥͇̤̖̰̘̭̳̫̙̤̻͇̪̦̭̱͎̥̟͖͕̣̤̩̟̲̭̹̦̹̣͖̖͒̈́̈́̓͗̈̄͂̈́̅̐̐̿̎̂͗̎̿̕͘͜͜͜͜͝͝ͅͅt̸̡̡̧̧̨̡̢̛̥̥̭͍̗͈̩͕͔͔̞̟͍̭͇̙̺̤͚͎͈͎͕̱͈̦͍͔͓̬͚̗̰̦͓̭̰̭̎̀̂̈́̓̒̈́̈́̂̄̋́̇̂͐͒̋̋̉͐̉̏̇͋̓̈́͐̾͋̒͒͐̊̊̀̄͆̄͆̑͆̇̊̓̚̚̕̚̕͜͠͝͝ͅͅơ̵̡̨̡̡̡̨̛̺͕̼͔̼̪̳͖͓̠̘̘̳̼͚͙͙͚̰͚͚͖̥̦̥̘̖̜̰͔̠͕̦͎̞̮͚͕͍̤̠̦͍̥̝̰̖̳̫̮̪͇̤̱̜͙͔̯͙̙̼͇̹̥̜͈̲̺̝̻̮̬̼̫̞̗̣̪̱͓̺̜̠͇͚͓̳̹̥̳̠͍̫͈̟͈̘̯̬̞͔̝͍͍̥̒̐͗͒͂͆̑̀̿̏́̀͑͗̐́̀̾̓́̌̇̒̈́̌̓͐̃̈́̒̂̀̾͂̊̀̂͐̃̄̓̔̽̒̈́̇̓͌̇̂̆̒̏̊̋͊͛͌̊̇̒̅͌̄̎̔̈́͊́̽̋̈̇̈́́͊̅͂̎̃͌͊͛͂̄̽̈́̿͐̉̽̿́́̉͆̈́̒́̂̾̄̇̌̒̈̅̍̿̐͑̓͊̈́̈̋̈́̉̍̋̊̈̀̈́̾̿̌̀̈́͌̑̍́̋̒̀̂̈́́̾̏̐̅̈̑͗͐̈͂̄̾̄̈́̍̉͑͛͗͋̈́̃̄̊́́͐̀̀̽̇̓̄̓̃͋͋̂̽̔̀̎͌̈́̈́̑̓̔̀̓͐͛͆̿̋͑͛̈́͂̅̋̅͆͗̇́̀̒́̏͒̐̍͂̓͐͐̇̂̉̑̊͑̉̋̍͊̄̀͂̎͒̔͊̃̏̕̚̕̕͘͘͘̚͘̚͘̕͘̚͘̚̚̚̕͘͜͜͜͝͝͠͠͝͝͠͠͝͝͝͝͝͝͝͝͝ͅͅͅc̴̨̡̢̢̢̡̡̢̛̛̛̻͇̝̣͉͚͎͕̻̦͖̤̖͇̪̩̤̻̭̮̙̰̖̰̳̪̱̹̳̬͖̣͙̼̙̰̻̘͇͚̺̗̩̫̞̳̼̤͔͍͉̟͕̯̺͈̤̰̹̍̋́͆̾̆̊͆͋̀͑͒̄̿̄̀̂͋̊͆́͑̑̽͊̓́̔̽̌͊̄͑͒͐̑͗̿̃̀̓̅́̿͗̈́͌̋̀̏̂͌̓́̇̀͒͋̌̌̅͋͌̆͐̀̔̒͐̊̇̿̽̀̈́̃̒̋̀̈́̃̏̂̊͗̑̊̈̇̀̌͐̈́̉̂̏͊̄͐̈̽͒̏̒̓́̌̓̅́̓̃͐͊͒̄͑̒͌̍̈́̕͘̚͘̕͘̚̕͜͝͠͝͝͝ͅǩ̴̢̢̢̧̨̢̢̢̨̨̨̢̢̢̨̧̨̡̡̢̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̜̥̩̙͕̮̪̻͈̘̯̼̰̜͚̰͖̬̳͖̣̭̼͔̲͉̭̺͚̺̟͉̝̱̲͎͉̙̥̤͚͙̬̪̜̺͙͍̱̞̭̬̩̖̤̹̤̺̦͈̰̗̰͍͇̱̤̬̬͙̙̲̙̜͖͓̙̟̙̯̪͍̺̥͔͕̝̳̹̻͇̠̣͈̰̦͓͕̩͇͈͇̖͙͍̰̲̤̞͎̟̝̝͈͖͔͖̦̮̗̬̞̞̜̬̠̹̣̣̲̮̞̤̜̤̲̙͔͕̯͔͍̤͕̣͔͙̪̫̝̣̰̬̬̭̞͔̦̟̥̣̻͉͈̮̥̦̮̦͕̤͇̺͆͆̈͗̄̀̌̔̈́̈̉̾̊̐̆̂͛̀̋́̏̀̿͒̓̈́̈́͂̽̾͗͊̋̐̓̓̀̃̊̊͑̓̈̎̇͑̆̂̉̾̾̑͊̉̃́̑͌̀̌̐̅̃̿̆̎̈́̀̒́͛̓̀̊́̋͛͒͊̆̀̃̊͋̋̾̇̒̋͂̏͗͆̂̔́̐̀́͗̅̈̋̂̎̒͊̌̉̈̈́͌̈́̔̾̊̎́͐͒̋̽̽́̾̿̚̕͘͘̚̕̕̕̚̚̕̚̕͘͜͜͜͝͠͝͝͝͝͝͝͝͝ͅͅͅͅͅͅB̸̢̧̨̡̢̧̨̡̡̨̡̨̡̡̡̢̨̢̨̛̛̛̛̛̛͉̞͚̰̭̲͈͎͕͈̦͍͈̮̪̤̻̻͉̫̱͔̞̫̦̰͈̗̯̜̩̪̲̻̖̳͖̦͎͔̮̺̬̬̼̦̠̪̤͙͍͓̜̥̙̖̫̻̜͍̻̙̖̜̹͔̗̪̜̖̼̞̣̠̫͉̯̮̤͈͎̝̪͎͇͙̦̥͙̳̫̰̪̣̱̘̤̭̱͍̦͔̖͎̺̝̰̦̱̣͙̙̤͚̲͔̘̱̜̻͔̥̻͖̭͔̜͉̺͕͙͖̜͉͕̤͚̠̩̮̟͚̗͈͙̟̞̮̬̺̻̞͔̥͉͍̦̤͓̦̻̦̯̟̰̭̝̘̩̖̝͔̳͉̗̖̱̩̩̟͙͙͛̀͐̈́̂̇͛̅̒̉̏̈́̿͐́̏̃̏̓̌̽͐̈́͛̍͗͆͛̋̔̉͂̔̂̓̌͌͋̂͆̉͑̊̎́̈́̈̂͆͑́̃̍̇̿̅̾́́̿̅̾̆̅̈́̈̓͒͌͛̃͆̋͂̏̓̅̀͂̽̂̈̈́̎̾̐͋͑̅̍̈́̑̅̄͆̓̾̈́͐̎̊͐̌̌̓͊̊̔̈́̃͗̓͊͐̌͆̓͗̓̓̾̂̽͊͗́́́̽͊͆͋͊̀̑̿̔͒̏̈́́̏͆̈́͋̒͗͂̄̇̒͐̃͑̅̍͒̎̈́̌̋́̓͂̀̇͛̋͊͆̈́̋́̍̃͒̆̕̚̚̕̕̕͘̕̚̚͘̕͜͜͜͜͝͠͠͝͠͝͝͝͝͠͝͝͝͝ͅͅͅͅͅI̵̡̢̧̨̡̢̨̡̡̢̡̧̡̢̢̢̡̢̛̛͕͎͕̩̠̹̩̺̣̳̱͈̻̮̺̟̘̩̻̫͖̟͓̩̜̙͓͇̙̱̭̰̻̫̥̗̠͍͍͚̞̘̫͉̬̫̖̖̦͖͉̖̩̩̖̤̺̥̻̝͈͎̻͓̟̹͍̲͚͙̹̟̟̯͚̳̟͕̮̻̟͈͇̩̝̼̭̯͚͕̬͇̲̲̯̰̖̙̣̝͇̠̞̙͖͎̮̬̳̥̣̺̰͔̳̳̝̩̤̦̳̞̰̩̫̟͚̱̪̘͕̫̼͉̹̹̟̮̱̤̜͚̝̠̤̖̮̯̳͖̗̹̞̜̹̭̿̏͋̒͆̔̄̃̾̓͛̾̌́̅̂͆̔͌͆͋̔̾́̈̇̐̄̑̓̂̾́̄̿̓̅̆͌̉̎̏̄͛̉͆̓̎͒͘̕̕͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͝͠ͅͅƠ̷̢̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̟̰͔͔͇̲̰̮̘̭̭̖̥̟̘̠̬̺̪͇̲͋͂̅̈́̍͂̽͗̾͒̇̇̒͐̍̽͊́̑̇̑̾̉̓̈̾͒̍̌̅̒̾̈́̆͌̌̾̎̽̐̅̏́̈̔͛̀̋̃͊̒̓͗͒̑͒̃͂̌̄̇̑̇͛̆̾͛̒̇̍̒̓̀̈́̄̐͂̍͊͗̎̔͌͛̂̏̉̊̎͗͊͒̂̈̽̊́̔̊̃͑̈́̑̌̋̓̅̔́́͒̄̈́̈̂͐̈̅̈̓͌̓͊́̆͌̉͐̊̉͛̓̏̓̅̈́͂̉̒̇̉̆̀̍̄̇͆͛̏̉̑̃̓͂́͋̃̆̒͋̓͊̄́̓̕̕̕̚͘͘͘̚̕̚͘̕̕͜͜͝͝͝͠͝͝͝͝͠ͅS̷̢̨̧̢̡̨̢̨̢̨̧̧̨̧͚̱̪͇̱̮̪̮̦̝͖̜͙̘̪̘̟̱͇͎̻̪͚̩͍̠̹̮͚̦̝̤͖̙͔͚̙̺̩̥̻͈̺̦͕͈̹̳̖͓̜͚̜̭͉͇͖̟͔͕̹̯̬͍̱̫̮͓̙͇̗̙̼͚̪͇̦̗̜̼̠͈̩̠͉͉̘̱̯̪̟͕̘͖̝͇̼͕̳̻̜͖̜͇̣̠̹̬̗̝͓̖͚̺̫͛̉̅̐̕͘͜͜͜͜ͅͅͅ.̶̨̢̢̨̢̨̢̛̻͙̜̼̮̝̙̣̘̗̪̜̬̳̫̙̮̣̹̥̲̥͇͈̮̟͉̰̮̪̲̗̳̰̫̙͍̦̘̠̗̥̮̹̤̼̼̩͕͉͕͇͙̯̫̩̦̟̦̹͈͔̱̝͈̤͓̻̟̮̱͖̟̹̝͉̰͊̓̏̇͂̅̀̌͑̿͆̿̿͗̽̌̈́̉̂̀̒̊̿͆̃̄͑͆̃̇͒̀͐̍̅̃̍̈́̃̕͘͜͜͝͠͠z̴̢̢̡̧̢̢̧̢̨̡̨̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̲͚̠̜̮̠̜̞̤̺͈̘͍̻̫͖̣̥̗̙̳͓͙̫̫͖͍͇̬̲̳̭̘̮̤̬̖̼͎̬̯̼̮͔̭̠͎͓̼̖̟͈͓̦̩̦̳̙̮̗̮̩͙͓̮̰̜͎̺̞̝̪͎̯̜͈͇̪̙͎̩͖̭̟͎̲̩͔͓͈͌́̿͐̍̓͗͑̒̈́̎͂̋͂̀͂̑͂͊͆̍͛̄̃͌͗̌́̈̊́́̅͗̉͛͌͋̂̋̇̅̔̇͊͑͆̐̇͊͋̄̈́͆̍̋̏͑̓̈́̏̀͒̂̔̄̅̇̌̀̈́̿̽̋͐̾̆͆͆̈̌̿̈́̎͌̊̓̒͐̾̇̈́̍͛̅͌̽́̏͆̉́̉̓̅́͂͛̄̆͌̈́̇͐̒̿̾͌͊͗̀͑̃̊̓̈̈́̊͒̒̏̿́͑̄̑͋̀̽̀̔̀̎̄͑̌̔́̉̐͛̓̐̅́̒̎̈͆̀̍̾̀͂̄̈́̈́̈́̑̏̈́̐̽̐́̏̂̐̔̓̉̈́͂̕̚̕͘͘̚͘̚̕̚̚̚͘̕̕̕͜͜͝͠͠͝͝͝͝͠͝͝͝͠͝͝͝͝͝͝ͅͅͅī̸̧̧̧̡̨̨̢̨̛̛̘͓̼̰̰̮̗̰͚̙̥̣͍̦̺͈̣̻͇̱͔̰͈͓͖͈̻̲̫̪̲͈̜̲̬̖̻̰̦̰͙̤̘̝̦̟͈̭̱̮̠͍̖̲͉̫͔͖͔͈̻̖̝͎̖͕͔̣͈̤̗̱̀̅̃̈́͌̿̏͋̊̇̂̀̀̒̉̄̈́͋͌̽́̈́̓̑̈̀̍͗͜͜͠͠ͅp̴̢̢̧̨̡̡̨̢̨̢̢̢̨̡̛̛͕̩͕̟̫̝͈̖̟̣̲̖̭̙͇̟̗͖͎̹͇̘̰̗̝̹̤̺͉͎̙̝̟͙͚̦͚͖̜̫̰͖̼̤̥̤̹̖͉͚̺̥̮̮̫͖͍̼̰̭̤̲͔̩̯̣͖̻͇̞̳̬͉̣̖̥̣͓̤͔̪̙͎̰̬͚̣̭̞̬͎̼͉͓̮͙͕̗̦̞̥̮̘̻͎̭̼͚͎͈͇̥̗͖̫̮̤̦͙̭͎̝͖̣̰̱̩͎̩͎̘͇̟̠̱̬͈̗͍̦̘̱̰̤̱̘̫̫̮̥͕͉̥̜̯͖̖͍̮̼̲͓̤̮͈̤͓̭̝̟̲̲̳̟̠͉̙̻͕͙̞͔̖͈̱̞͓͔̬̮͎̙̭͎̩̟̖͚̆͐̅͆̿͐̄̓̀̇̂̊̃̂̄̊̀͐̍̌̅͌̆͊̆̓́̄́̃̆͗͊́̓̀͑͐̐̇͐̍́̓̈́̓̑̈̈́̽͂́̑͒͐͋̊͊̇̇̆̑̃̈́̎͛̎̓͊͛̐̾́̀͌̐̈́͛̃̂̈̿̽̇̋̍͒̍͗̈͘̚̚͘̚͘͘͜͜͜͜͜͜͠͠͝͝ͅͅͅ☻♥■∞{╚mYÄÜXτ╕○\╚Θº£¥ΘBM@Q05♠{{↨↨▬§¶‼↕◄►☼1♦  wumbo╚̯̪̣͕̙̩̦͓͚̙̱̘̝̏̆ͤ̊̅ͩ̓̏̿͆̌Θ̼̯͉ͭͦ̃͊͑̉ͯͤ̈́ͬ͐̈́͊ͤͅº͍̪͇͖̝̣̪̙̫̞̦̥ͨ̂ͧ̄̿£̺̻̹̠̯͙͇̳ͬ̃̿͑͊ͨͣ╚̯̪̣͕̙̩̦͓͚̙̱̘̝̏̆ͤ̊̅ͩ̓̏̿͆̌Θ̼̯͉ͭͦ̃͊͑̉ͯͤ̈́ͬ͐̈́͊ͤͅº͍̪͇͖̝̣̪̙̫̞̦̥ͨ̂ͧ̄̿£̺̻̹̠̯͙͇̳ͬ̃̿͑͊ͨͣ╚̯̪̣͕̙̩̦͓͚̙̱̘̝̏̆ͤ̊̅ͩ̓̏̿͆̌Θ̼̯͉ͭͦ̃͊͑̉ͯͤ̈́ͬ͐̈́͊ͤͅº͍̪͇͖̝̣̪̙̫̞̦̥ͨ̂ͧ̄̿£̺̻̹̠̯͙͇̳ͬ̃̿͑͊ͨͣ╚̯̪̣͕̙̩̦͓͚̙̱̘̝̏̆ͤ̊̅ͩ̓̏̿͆̌Θ̼̯͉ͭͦ̃͊͑̉ͯͤ̈́ͬ͐̈́͊ͤͅº͍̪͇͖̝̣̪̙̫̞̦̥ͨ̂ͧ̄̿£̺̻̹̠̯͙͇̳ͬ̃̿͑͊ͨͣ╚̯̪̣͕̙̩̦͓͚̙̱̘̝̏̆ͤ̊̅ͩ̓̏̿͆̌Θ̼̯͉ͭͦ̃͊͑̉ͯͤ̈́ͬ͐̈́͊ͤͅº͍̪͇͖̝̣̪̙̫̞̦̥ͨ̂ͧ̄̿£̺̻̹̠̯͙͇̳ͬ̃̿͑͊ͨͣ╚̯̪̣͕̙̩̦͓͚̙̱̘̝̏̆ͤ̊̅ͩ̓̏̿͆̌Θ̼̯͉ͭͦ̃͊͑̉ͯͤ̈́ͬ͐̈́͊ͤͅº͍̪͇͖̝̣̪̙̫̞̦̥ͨ̂ͧ̄̿£̺̻̹̠̯͙͇̳ͬ̃̿͑͊ͨͣ╚̯̪̣͕̙̩̦͓͚̙̱̘̝̏̆ͤ̊̅ͩ̓̏̿͆̌Θ̼̯͉ͭͦ̃͊͑̉ͯͤ̈́ͬ͐̈́͊ͤͅº͍̪͇͖̝̣̪̙̫̞̦̥ͨ̂ͧ̄̿£̺̻̹̠̯͙͇̳ͬ̃̿͑͊ͨͣ╚̯̪̣͕̙̩̦͓͚̙̱̘̝̏̆ͤ̊̅ͩ̓̏̿͆̌Θ̼̯͉ͭͦ̃͊͑̉ͯͤ̈́ͬ͐̈́͊ͤͅº͍̪͇͖̝̣̪̙̫̞̦̥ͨ̂ͧ̄̿£̺̻̹̠̯͙͇̳ͬ̃̿͑͊ͨͣ╚̯̪̣͕̙̩̦͓͚̙̱̘̝̏̆ͤ̊̅ͩ̓̏̿͆̌Θ̼̯͉ͭͦ̃͊͑̉ͯͤ̈́ͬ͐̈́͊ͤͅº͍̪͇͖̝̣̪̙̫̞̦̥ͨ̂ͧ̄̿£̺̻̹̠̯͙͇̳ͬ̃̿͑͊ͨͣ╚̯̪̣͕̙̩̦͓͚̙̱̘̝̏̆ͤ̊̅ͩ̓̏̿͆̌Θ̼̯͉ͭͦ̃͊͑̉ͯͤ̈́ͬ͐̈́͊ͤͅº͍̪͇͖̝̣̪̙̫̞̦̥ͨ̂ͧ̄̿£̺̻̹̠̯͙͇̳ͬ̃̿͑͊ͨͣ╚̯̪̣͕̙̩̦͓͚̙̱̘̝̏̆ͤ̊̅ͩ̓̏̿͆̌Θ̼̯͉ͭͦ̃͊͑̉ͯͤ̈́ͬ͐̈́͊ͤͅº͍̪͇͖̝̣̪̙̫̞̦̥ͨ̂ͧ̄̿£̺̻̹̠̯͙͇̳ͬ̃̿͑͊ͨͣ╚̯̪̣͕̙̩̦͓͚̙̱̘̝̏̆ͤ̊̅ͩ̓̏̿͆̌Θ̼̯͉ͭͦ̃͊͑̉ͯͤ̈́ͬ͐̈́͊ͤͅº͍̪͇͖̝̣̪̙̫̞̦̥ͨ̂ͧ̄̿£̺̻̹̠̯͙͇̳ͬ̃̿͑͊ͨͣ╚̯̪̣͕̙̩̦͓͚̙̱̘̝̏̆ͤ̊̅ͩ̓̏̿͆̌Θ̼̯͉ͭͦ̃͊͑̉ͯͤ̈́ͬ͐̈́͊ͤͅº͍̪͇͖̝̣̪̙̫̞̦̥ͨ̂ͧ̄̿£̺̻̹̠̯͙͇̳ͬ̃̿͑͊ͨͣ╚̯̪̣͕̙̩̦͓͚̙̱̘̝̏̆ͤ̊̅ͩ̓̏̿͆̌Θ̼̯͉ͭͦ̃͊͑̉ͯͤ̈́ͬ͐̈́͊ͤͅº͍̪͇͖̝̣̪̙̫̞̦̥ͨ̂ͧ̄̿£̺̻̹̠̯͙͇̳ͬ̃̿͑͊ͨͣ╚̯̪̣͕̙̩̦͓͚̙̱̘̝̏̆ͤ̊̅ͩ̓̏̿͆̌Θ̼̯͉ͭͦ̃͊͑̉ͯͤ̈́ͬ͐̈́͊ͤͅº͍̪͇͖̝̣̪̙̫̞̦̥ͨ̂ͧ̄̿£̺̻̹̠̯͙͇̳ͬ̃̿͑͊ͨͣ

54 minutes ago, patrickjp93 said:

-snip-

Consumer level programmers don't get paid enough to research better solutions, and especially in the games industry internal politics dictate that upstarts like me put up and shut up because the old guard knows better (when they most certainly do not). It takes time to teach developers a new tool. Meanwhile, existing deadlines...

it sucks, but that is the nature of the game. I can show you how to double the performance of existing code between a 3820 and a 4770K without having to modify much. It's just a matter of having a workload that is already properly vectorized (learning CilkPlus makes this also hilariously easy). If you want to do it via vector intrinsic functions, it's often purely a matter of changing alignment and changing 64 to 128 to 256 in the function name. And yet, if I open a game .exe file with a hex editor and start using a disassembler on it, I can translate all the hex to x86 instructions, and I still won't find anything above SSE2 even on the most recent AAA titles.

The multiple layers of abstraction could also add to why games are not utilizing all of the resources available.

Back when everyone had to code in assembly, it was much easier to get to the hardware of the machine. Nowadays with highly abstracted code and game engines, it might not be possible for people to modify the game engine to utilize everything.

But the abstraction does come with some advantages: compatibility, readability, and accessibility. Anyone can write a c/c++ program and have it run on basically any piece of hardware they own (even some toasters). With assembly, one would have to keep in mind all of the limitations that each new device would put on them, and code around those (like some hardware specific features that would make the game run faster on some machines, but then make it incompatible with others). Code is also a lot more readable. Anyone can look at a piece of code and get the general vibe of what it might do. One would have to be a lot more dedicated to understand code that was written in assembly. There is a lot more code written by computers that actual humans; things that translate higher level languages into assembly. The code generated by computers are not meant to be read by humans. I could take Unity, and make a ball that moves to the left with a couple of lines of code. But when Unity translates that code into lower level languages, it has to add exponentially more code to get that to actually work. Why would I write tens of thousands of lines of code to get some simple ball movement, when I could just as easily do the same thing in Unity? It is just easier. So, what I think anyways, is that there will always be this gradual flow up to more abstraction.

There will always be a need for people who understand the lower level languages, but for time constrained things like making video games, it is just easier and more cost effective to use game engines and higher level languages

anyways, on topic:

Screw the little companies moaning, they should be able to compete. They are no better than the big monopolies if they complain about competition. Smaller companies can still thrive even with the pressure from the corporate overlords

1 hour ago, CUDA_Cores said:

OK, so programmers at this level are just plain lazy. What's the solution then?

1 hour ago, patrickjp93 said:

One potential solution here, albeit not a practical one, is to educate programmers-to-be with an evolving doctorate. The issue with the current education system in regards to general technology, is that once you graduate from whatever diploma you were studying for, all of the core and supplementary materials you have learned are already long past obsolete.

Read the community standards; it's like a guide on how to not be a moron.

Gerdauf's Law: Each and every human being, without exception, is the direct carbon copy of the types of people that he/she bitterly opposes.

Remember, calling facts opinions does not ever make the facts opinions, no matter what nonsense you pull.

8 hours ago, thekeemo said:

I believe the world would be a better place if the goal wasnt profit but to help others.

\/ \/ \/

Spoiler

Quiet Whirl | CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 3700X Cooler: Noctua NH-D15 Mobo: MSI B450 TOMAHAWK MAX RAM: HyperX Fury RGB 32GB (2x16GB) DDR4 3200 Mhz Graphics card: MSI GeForce RTX 2070 SUPER GAMING X TRIO PSU: Corsair RMx Series RM550x Case: Be quiet! Pure Base 600

Buffed HPHP ProBook 430 G4 | CPU: Intel Core i3-7100U RAM: 4GB DDR4 2133Mhz GPU: Intel HD 620 SSD: Some 128GB M.2 SATA

Retired:

Melting plastic | Lenovo IdeaPad Z580 | CPU: Intel Core i7-3630QM RAM: 8GB DDR3 GPU: nVidia GeForce GTX 640M HDD: Western Digital 1TB

The Roaring Beast | CPU: Intel Core i5 4690 (BCLK @ 104MHz = 4,05GHz) Cooler: Akasa X3 Motherboard: Gigabyte GA-Z97-D3H RAM: Kingston 16GB DDR3 (2x8GB) Graphics card: Gigabyte GTX 970 4GB (Core: +130MHz, Mem: +230MHz) SSHD: Seagate 1TB SSD: Samsung 850 Evo 500GB HHD: WD Red 4TB PSU: Fractal Design Essence 500W Case: Zalman Z11 Plus

10 hours ago, durpflip said:

the US (assuming that's what you meant when you said "congress") barely even has any competition and prices for great internet in the US are the cheapest i've seen in my entire life. at least you don't have to deal with bigshots taking advantage of their ISP monopoly to jack prices until the upper-middle class can't reach it anymore.

$70 a month for 10 down 1 up is horrible compared to some European countries, and Asia? Forget about it.

The US has hardly any competition, and the companies use it as an excuse to try and do shit like data caps and throttling. Mainly because they want to lock down the internet and make it as horrible an experience as Cable or Satellite television. That's why Comcast was throttling Netflix, because Netflix was stealing their customers.

7 hours ago, NoobsWeStand said:

The multiple layers of abstraction could also add to why games are not utilizing all of the resources available.

Back when everyone had to code in assembly, it was much easier to get to the hardware of the machine. Nowadays with highly abstracted code and game engines, it might not be possible for people to modify the game engine to utilize everything.

But the abstraction does come with some advantages: compatibility, readability, and accessibility. Anyone can write a c/c++ program and have it run on basically any piece of hardware they own (even some toasters). With assembly, one would have to keep in mind all of the limitations that each new device would put on them, and code around those (like some hardware specific features that would make the game run faster on some machines, but then make it incompatible with others). Code is also a lot more readable. Anyone can look at a piece of code and get the general vibe of what it might do. One would have to be a lot more dedicated to understand code that was written in assembly. There is a lot more code written by computers that actual humans; things that translate higher level languages into assembly. The code generated by computers are not meant to be read by humans. I could take Unity, and make a ball that moves to the left with a couple of lines of code. But when Unity translates that code into lower level languages, it has to add exponentially more code to get that to actually work. Why would I write tens of thousands of lines of code to get some simple ball movement, when I could just as easily do the same thing in Unity? It is just easier. So, what I think anyways, is that there will always be this gradual flow up to more abstraction.

There will always be a need for people who understand the lower level languages, but for time constrained things like making video games, it is just easier and more cost effective to use game engines and higher level languages

anyways, on topic:

Screw the little companies moaning, they should be able to compete. They are no better than the big monopolies if they complain about competition. Smaller companies can still thrive even with the pressure from the corporate overlords

No, the abstraction argument died a long time ago in game engines when Data-Oriented Design took over and component-based organization was utilized. Most of the fundamentals are in place anyway which is the sad part. Game engines are not highly abstracted. What you may build may seem abstracted, but the final code produced eliminates the object-oriented design and many other things automatically.

6 hours ago, Colonel_Gerdauf said:

One potential solution here, albeit not a practical one, is to educate programmers-to-be with an evolving doctorate. The issue with the current education system in regards to general technology, is that once you graduate from whatever diploma you were studying for, all of the core and supplementary materials you have learned are already long past obsolete.

The only things that grow obsolete in the computer science world are hardware and specific libraries. The core of C++ 11 and 14 will never be obsolete.

Object-Oriented Programming is becoming obsolete for performance reasons, but organizing data and methods/functions is still useful everywhere.

All of programming boils down to a few simple things:

Data Types

Operators

If Statements

Loops

Function Calls

If you master those five things, you know 90% of the programming world. Sure, there's threads, there's pointers (for library writers only, as it's stupid to use pointers for much of anything in modern C++ code), there are bit-wise operations, but those are advanced things most developers have no business using. You can't make that stuff obsolete. It's just not possible.

12 hours ago, SuperShermanTanker said:

And here I am stuck with optimum 30megabits per second down and only 5 count them 5 megabits upload (the pain when uploading videos to my YouTube channel 7 hour upload when I uploaded a 12gb file of a replay of one of my live streams) and that's the only home plan they offer the only other plan they offer is business and that's freaking expensive

12GB? How long was your livestream?!

Translation...

"Competition is bad for our profit as it means we have to spend more money in order to keep our customers happy ergo we either lose out (yeah right) or we bump up prices and cut investment in other areas (public services, customer support and maintenance) so we can continue to make billions a year and give as little back to anybody except our shareholders as possible"

Thank god that here in England at least our ISPs are somewhat decent.

Main Rig:-

Ryzen 7 3800X | Asus ROG Strix X570-F Gaming | 16GB Team Group Dark Pro 3600Mhz | Corsair MP600 1TB PCIe Gen 4 | Sapphire 5700 XT Pulse | Corsair H115i Platinum | WD Black 1TB | WD Green 4TB | EVGA SuperNOVA G3 650W | Asus TUF GT501 | Samsung C27HG70 1440p 144hz HDR FreeSync 2 | Ubuntu 20.04.2 LTS |

Server:-

Intel NUC running Server 2019 + Synology DSM218+ with 2 x 4TB Toshiba NAS Ready HDDs (RAID0)