Mt to-be rig. Please point out flaws!

Here are the parts:

-A Corsair 780T white case.
-An Asus Z170 Pro Gaming motherboard.

-An Intel i7 6700k unlocked 4gHz processor.

-A noctua NH-D15 CPU cooler.

-An EVGA GTX980 Ti video card with 6GB VRAM.

-4x8GB Gskill Ripjaws Ram sticks.

-A Samsung 800 Evo 250GB SSD.

-A WD blue 2TB HDD.

-A corsair RMx 850W power supply.

-2 Benq 1080p monitors.

Thank you :) 

1 minute ago, Gadhoke said:

Here are the parts:

-A Corsair 780T white case.
-An Asus Z170 Pro Gaming motherboard.

-An Intel i7 6700k unlocked 4gHz processor.

-A noctua NH-D15 CPU cooler.

-An EVGA GTX980 Ti video card with 6GB VRAM.

-4x8GB Gskill Ripjaws Ram sticks.

-A Samsung 800 Evo 250GB SSD.

-A WD blue 2TB HDD.

-A corsair RMx 850W power supply.

-2 Benq 1080p monitors.

Thank you :) 

it looks fine the only thing i would change personally(that doesn't involve asthetics) is the psu to something from any seasonic, any xfx, most antec, or the evga b2, gs, or g2

Spoiler

My system is the Dell Inspiron 15 5559 Microsoft Signature Edition

The Austrailian king of LTT said that I'm awesome and a funny guy. the greatest psu list known to man DDR3 ram guide

i got 477 posts in my first 30 days on LinusTechTips.com

2 minutes ago, Aytex said:

though the monitors may need a change, what is your budget/ requirements for 2 monitors?

Here in India I'm getting those two monitors for 10k each so that makes it around 150$ each.

whats it going to be used for? specs are like a video workstation minus some RAM so i guess gaming, a bit OP but will probably work good for pretty long :D

I spent $2500 on building my PC and all i do with it is play no games atm & watch anime at 1080p(finally) watch YT and write essays...  nothing, it just sits there collecting dust...

Builds:

The Toaster Project! Northern Bee!

The original LAN PC build log! (Old, dead and replaced by The Toaster Project & 5.0)

Spoiler

"Here is some advice that might have gotten lost somewhere along the way in your life. 

#1. Treat others as you would like to be treated.

#2. It's best to keep your mouth shut; and appear to be stupid, rather than open it and remove all doubt.

#3. There is nothing "wrong" with being wrong. Learning from a mistake can be more valuable than not making one in the first place.

Follow these simple rules in life, and I promise you, things magically get easier. " - MageTank 31-10-2016

Cut the RAM to 16GB's, you could get a cheaper EVGA PSU if you're short on money and my personal opinion is to always get a SSHD, the capacity of a HDD with speeds close to the range of SSD's, good savings there... If you're gaming and gaming only you don't need an i7, i5 would actually be a much better choice, and a motherboard that isn't z class because if you're gaming you won't see substantial increases in performance since you already have a beast CPU to being with...

3 minutes ago, Aytex said:

how much is the Acer R240HY bidx

I couldn't find it on Amazon. It's available for 131$ on amazon.com but the shipping will increase the price A LOT

6 minutes ago, MarthiniL said:

Cut the RAM to 16GB's, you could get a cheaper EVGA PSU if you're short on money and my personal opinion is to always get a SSHD, the capacity of a HDD with speeds close to the range of SSD's, good savings there... If you're gaming and gaming only you don't need an i7, i5 would actually be a much better choice, and a motherboard that isn't z class because if you're gaming you won't see substantial increases in performance since you already have a beast CPU to being with...

Thank you, but i will be editing videos and even working with 3D Graphics. I don't really need the Z series motherboard because I've been gaming a lot on pretty much any motherboard and it works just fine but i found this to have some other features like a great UEFI, warranty etc...

My only concern is, which manufacturer should I choose for my gtx980 ti... Does the manufacturer affect performance? And is EVGA a good option?

4 minutes ago, Gadhoke said:

Thank you, but i will be editing videos and even working with 3D Graphics. I don't really need the Z series motherboard because I've been gaming a lot on pretty much any motherboard and it works just fine but i found this to have some other features like a great UEFI, warranty etc...

My only concern is, which manufacturer should I choose for my gtx980 ti... Does the manufacturer affect performance? And is EVGA a good option?

EVGA is the BEST option (for Nvidia)

they have great customer support and great coolers

22 minutes ago, themaniac said:

it looks fine the only thing i would change personally(that doesn't involve asthetics) is the psu to something from any seasonic, any xfx, most antec, or the evga b2, gs, or g2

Why would you want to do that ? The Corsair RMx is a very good psu.

1 minute ago, Aytex said:

EVGA is the BEST option (for Nvidia)

they have great customer support and great coolers

This assurance is exactly what I needed, thanks man!

Guys, will those ram sticks fit beneath the NH-D15 cooler? I have it in front of my eyes right now and it's kinda big.. like really big. (that's what she said lol)

Just now, lee32uk said:

Why would you want to do that ? The Corsair RMx is a very good psu.

well i did say personally and iirc the rmx is still worse then the rmi, not sure where exactly it sits between the rmi and rm, will have to ask @Aniallation or @STRMfrmXMN about its exact position

Spoiler

My system is the Dell Inspiron 15 5559 Microsoft Signature Edition

The Austrailian king of LTT said that I'm awesome and a funny guy. the greatest psu list known to man DDR3 ram guide

i got 477 posts in my first 30 days on LinusTechTips.com

6 minutes ago, themaniac said:

well i did say personally and iirc the rmx is still worse then the rmi, not sure where exactly it sits between the rmi and rm, will have to ask @Aniallation or @STRMfrmXMN about its exact position

The only difference between the RMx and the RMi is the fan (RMi has a better quality FDB fan over the Rifle bearing fan on the RMx) and the lack of Corsair link on the RMx. Otherwise they are the same.

11 minutes ago, Gadhoke said:

Guys, will those ram sticks fit beneath the NH-D15 cooler? I have it in front of my eyes right now and it's kinda big.. like really big. (that's what she said lol)

They should, but to be sure check the dimensions invidiually. Here's the nh - d15:

fbxt7t.jpg

18 minutes ago, Gadhoke said:

I would go with the D15S if you want a Noctua cooler. It has 100% Ram compatibility with Ram up to 65mm  and it also doesn't encroach on the top pci-e slot. It is just the single fan version of the D15 but it has a different offset design.

http://noctua.at/en/nh-d15s.html

1 hour ago, themaniac said:

1 hour ago, lee32uk said:

The only difference between the RMx and the RMi is the fan (RMi has a better quality FDB fan over the Rifle bearing fan on the RMx) and the lack of Corsair link on the RMx. Otherwise they are the same.

What @lee32uksaid

|PSU Tier List /80 Plus Efficiency| PSU stuff if you need it. 

My system: PCPartPicker || For Corsair support tag @Corsair Josephor @Corsair Nick || My 5MT Legacy GT Wagon ||