Development team behind Forza games announces that all future titles will be released on Xbox and PC

WolfDeville

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bQwmN48b3fo

Turn 10, the developers behind Forza, have announced that all of their future games will be shipping on Windows 10 and Xbox.

Yeap, this means that all future Forza games will be coming to the PC, something that will be obviously please a lot of PC racing fans.

As Turn 10 announced in the following video: “Moving forward, all of our games are going to be shipping on Windows 10 (PC) and Xbox”

Source

YES YES YES YES!!! I am so happy about this :D Forza is one of the best racing games I have ever played but the whole Xbox requirement has turned me off buying it.

Best news I've heard all day. Icing on the cake would be that my oculus is being prepped for shipping, European customers getting fucked ;(

CPU: Intel 3570 GPUs: Nvidia GTX 660Ti Case: Fractal design Define R4  Storage: 1TB WD Caviar Black & 240GB Hyper X 3k SSD Sound: Custom One Pros Keyboard: Ducky Shine 4 Mouse: Logitech G500

3 minutes ago, Dan Castellaneta said:

Now let's see if they turn out like shit on PC.

Won't have to wait too long, apex will be out soon, I have faith in turn 10 they know what they're doing. Really hoping that it's a smashing success on pc, however some aspects of it might not work for pc players. Also really hoping that windows store is better by the time it's released, bought gow:ue god the store is horrendous. 

CPU: Intel 3570 GPUs: Nvidia GTX 660Ti Case: Fractal design Define R4  Storage: 1TB WD Caviar Black & 240GB Hyper X 3k SSD Sound: Custom One Pros Keyboard: Ducky Shine 4 Mouse: Logitech G500

I'm here wishing that it was on Steam. 

The Windows store is so far behind the Steam platform. 

|CPU: Intel 5960X|MOBO:Rampage V Extreme|GPU:EVGA 980Ti SC 2 - Way SLI|RAM:G-Skill 32GB|CASE:900D|PSU:CorsairAX1200i|DISPLAY :Dell U2412M X3|SSD Intel 750 400GB, 2X Samsung 850 Pro|

Peripherals : | MOUSE : Logitech G602 | KEYBOARD: K70 RGB (Cherry MX Brown) | NAS: Synology DS1515+  - WD RED 3TB X 5|ROUTER: AC68U

Sound : | HEADPHONES: Sennheiser HD800 SPEAKERS: B&W CM9 (Front floorstanding) ,  B&W CM Center 2 (Centre) | AV RECEIVER : Denon 3806 | MY X99 BUILD LOG!

Never played the game before but I couldn't pony up the money for an Xbox just for 1 game. Glad to hear this as it looks pretty neat. ^_^

CPU: Intel Core i7 7820X Cooling: Corsair Hydro Series H110i GTX Mobo: MSI X299 Gaming Pro Carbon AC RAM: Corsair Vengeance LPX DDR4 (3000MHz/16GB 2x8) SSD: 2x Samsung 850 Evo (250/250GB) + Samsung 850 Pro (512GB) GPU: NVidia GeForce GTX 1080 Ti FE (W/ EVGA Hybrid Kit) Case: Corsair Graphite Series 760T (Black) PSU: SeaSonic Platinum Series (860W) Monitor: Acer Predator XB241YU (165Hz / G-Sync) Fan Controller: NZXT Sentry Mix 2 Case Fans: Intake - 2x Noctua NF-A14 iPPC-3000 PWM / Radiator - 2x Noctua NF-A14 iPPC-3000 PWM / Rear Exhaust - 1x Noctua NF-F12 iPPC-3000 PWM

4 minutes ago, X1XNobleX1X said:

I'm here wishing that it was on Steam. 

The Windows store is so far behind the Steam platform. 

Doubt that they'll release it on steam either, unless they can get a deal with valve I'm pretty sure they take a 30 percent cut of all sales. 

23 minutes ago, VagabondWraith said:

Never played the game before but I couldn't pony up the money for an Xbox just for 1 game. Glad to hear this as it looks pretty neat. ^_^

If you're into racing games it might be worth getting a 360 and then playing horizon and forza 2 3 and 4 I would say that 3 was my favourite. 

8 minutes ago, werto165 said:

If you're into racing games it might be worth getting a 360 and then playing horizon and forza 2 3 and 4 I would say that 3 was my favourite. 

I planned to pick up an Xbox One this summer. I could always get them on that too. :) I'm not really much of a racing fan tbh but Forza has always piqued my interest.

CPU: Intel Core i7 7820X Cooling: Corsair Hydro Series H110i GTX Mobo: MSI X299 Gaming Pro Carbon AC RAM: Corsair Vengeance LPX DDR4 (3000MHz/16GB 2x8) SSD: 2x Samsung 850 Evo (250/250GB) + Samsung 850 Pro (512GB) GPU: NVidia GeForce GTX 1080 Ti FE (W/ EVGA Hybrid Kit) Case: Corsair Graphite Series 760T (Black) PSU: SeaSonic Platinum Series (860W) Monitor: Acer Predator XB241YU (165Hz / G-Sync) Fan Controller: NZXT Sentry Mix 2 Case Fans: Intake - 2x Noctua NF-A14 iPPC-3000 PWM / Radiator - 2x Noctua NF-A14 iPPC-3000 PWM / Rear Exhaust - 1x Noctua NF-F12 iPPC-3000 PWM

Just now, VagabondWraith said:

I planned to pick up an Xbox One this summer. I could always get them on that too. :) I'm not really much of a racing fan tbh but Forza has always piqued my interest.

Ah right, if you haven't got it on pc already ori and the blind forest is a good game. Played a little bit of halo 5, it was kinda meh but halo 3 was all about the mp tbh, xbox live doesn't work at uni so I cant play it :/. I think you'll be able to play them with backwards compatiblity but you would have to check the list. 

7 minutes ago, werto165 said:

Ah right, if you haven't got it on pc already ori and the blind forest is a good game. Played a little bit of halo 5, it was kinda meh but halo 3 was all about the mp tbh, xbox live doesn't work at uni so I cant play it :/. I think you'll be able to play them with backwards compatiblity but you would have to check the list. 

Ori looks very good. Saw it on Steam and I believe I played it on the PS4 when I had it. It was the one before the Blind Forest. Very pretty graphics with nice complex puzzles. I may pick it up but I'm afraid I'll play it for a bit then forget about it. I tend to do that. xD I more into AAA games. Dark Souls III coming up is gonna consume a lot of time for me. Just finished Just Cause 3 and RotTR. Halo is another game I've never played but will most definitely do. Didn't Microsoft release a Halo compilation or something? Can't wait to pick up the X1 as I miss some of the console exclusives. And sometimes I just wanna sit down and play on the couch instead of at my desk. :)

now, if only it came on the superior platform aka steam and not the steaming pile of shit that is windows store

One day I will be able to play Monster Hunter Frontier in French/Italian/English on my PC, it's just a matter of time... 4 5 6 7 8 9 years later: It's finally coming!!!

Phones: iPhone 4S/SE | LG V10 | Lumia 920 | Samsung S24 Ultra

Laptops: Macbook Pro 15" (mid-2012) | Compaq Presario V6000

Other: Steam Deck

<>EVs are bad, they kill the planet and remove freedoms too some/<>

2 minutes ago, VagabondWraith said:

Ori looks very good. Saw it on Steam and I believe I played it on the PS4 when I had it. It was the one before the Blind Forest. Very pretty graphics with nice complex puzzles. I may pick it up but I'm afraid I'll play it for a bit then forget about it. I tend to do that. xD I more into AAA games. Dark Souls III coming up is gonna consume a lot of time for me. Just finished Just Cause 3 and RotTR. Halo is another game I've never played but will most definitely do. Didn't Microsoft release a Halo compilation or something? Can't wait to pick up the X1 as I miss some of the console exclusives. And sometimes I just wanna sit down and play on the couch instead of at my desk. :)

I don't think it's on ps4, the only other game I can think of that you're thinking it is is limbo. Perhaps? Could just get a steam link if you want that. Some great games for chilling with a controller: rayman, rocket league, Battle block theater, gang beasts. Yeah the masterchief collection, it's the best selling game on xb1 Afaik. It's quite cool you can change between the old style renderimg and the new style too. If I were to pick up a console I probably would lean towards the ps4 just because of naughty dog, uncharted 4 looks amazing. Recore looks good but I think that's coming to windows 10, quantum break too, coming to windows 10 yet again. I think gears of war 4 is xb1 exclusive, sunset overdrive is meant to be decent my brother played it and enjoyed it howevwr I didn't :( sold it before I knew he had it. I just want to play rdr on Xbox 360 tbh. 

I don't understand the complete hate if the Windows store. I know it has issues and it's not as mature as steam, but we already have Origin, Uplay and GoG too. The stick that some used to get has died down a lot recently. 

As long as they fix the main issues like vsync always on, gsync/freesync support, mod support added etc, then I have no issue against another store. 

Microsoft have promised changes and updates to all of these issues. Now we just have to wait and see if they follow it through with fingers crossed. 

Spoiler
  • Primary PC (Photo editing and gaming on a 4k Monitor): Intel I7 4790k @4.5ghz @1.2v | 24GB  Corsair Vengeance Ram @1600Mhz | 1x Palit GTX 1080 JetStream| 480GB Crucial SSD | 2x WD Blue 500gb | Corsair RM1000 | Corsair 600t
  • Secondary PC (Gaming and watching films on a 42" 4K LG IPS TV @4k60): Inteli7 4790k | Corsair H60 | Asus H81l-plus ITX | 16GB Kingston Hyperx Beast 1600MHz | 1x GTX 980 G1 Windforce| 1x Samsung 1 TB 850 EVO SSD |Corsair CXM750W | Coolermaster Elite 130

I was also previously said that the upcoming Forza game for Windows would be free to play: http://www.polygon.com/2016/3/1/11134042/forza-motorsport-6-coming-to-pc-free-to-play

You own the software that you purchase - Understanding software licenses and EULAs

"We’ll know our disinformation program is complete when everything the american public believes is false" - William Casey, CIA Director 1981-1987

OMFG!!! I can finally use my G27 in Forza!!! This is awesome! I hope the next game is a horizon release.

2 hours ago, GooDBoY920 said:

Now i can sell my ps4 and buy  a powerful gpu for my custom pc. It's a good time to step up my gaming experience.

Forza was never on any PlayStation console, ever lol.

Yes amazing, come on microsoft, keep pushing the PC side

Desktop - Corsair 300r i7 4770k H100i MSI 780ti 16GB Vengeance Pro 2400mhz Crucial MX100 512gb Samsung Evo 250gb 2 TB WD Green, AOC Q2770PQU 1440p 27" monitor Laptop Clevo W110er - 11.6" 768p, i5 3230m, 650m GT 2gb, OCZ vertex 4 256gb,  4gb ram, Server: Fractal Define Mini, MSI Z78-G43, Intel G3220, 8GB Corsair Vengeance, 4x 3tb WD Reds in Raid 10, Phone Oppo Reno 10x 256gb , Camera Sony A7iii

11 hours ago, Dan Castellaneta said:

Now let's see if they turn out like shit on PC.

I was about to say "and the PC versions will be shit, and locked to Windows 10."

M$, STAHP being stupid.

Ketchup is better than mustard.

GUI is better than Command Line Interface.

Dubs are better than subs

I am honestly not as excited about this as I thought I would be. I would not get any performance benefits switching to PC as forza already runs at 1080p 60 on the xbox. Only thing I could benefit from is using my G27.