I dont feel like gaming at all. Why?

Butterfish

welcome to that gamer loneliness moment,,, what i usually do,,, i watch a tv show or movie and when its done i wanna play again,,,your brain gets tired too even if you dont know about it,,, so when u feel like you want but you dont?!?! do something else

PC Gaming forever...

Finally i want to play... gta v... no pc version

#LinusKitchenTips /// "Better than useless" - Linus Sebastian

LTT Holy bible: Code Of Conduct

Project Toaster [My Silver NCASE M1 V2 Build-log] 

Main Rig
 Case: Fractal Design Define R5 CPU: INTEL 
i5 3570k Cooler: CM Hyper 212 Evo Mobo: Maximus V Gene Z77 GPU: Gigabyte GTX 970 G1 Gaming (w/ 0% fan mode) RAM: Corsair Dominator Platinum 2x8GB 1600mHz Storage: OCZ VERTEX 4 256GB PSU: Corsair AX860 Monitor: ASUS PB278Q 1440p 27" Headphones: QPAD QH-90 Laptop
Macbook Pro Retina 13" i5 256Gb Early 2015
Phone
Oneplus One 64GB Sandstone Black

I do full time tech support for a company that hosts video game servers. I've found that as soon as I log off from work, I'm too burnt out to play, even though I really want to. The fact that I like strategy games (And we host mostly FPS-style games) mitigates this a tiny bit, but not much.

I mostly play single player as well, and I agree that it's a big contributing factor.

Honestly a big part of gaming is the fun you have with a few good friends. I have a group I play with on LoL pretty much every night and we have some good times and some bad times but hell, at least I'm not alone. :)

i5 4670k | Sapphire 7950 | Kingston 120GB SSD | Seagate 1TB | G.Skill Ripjaw X Series 8GB

PB238Q | Steelseries Sensei | Ducky DK9087 | Qck Heavy

Build Log: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/44902-from-imac-to-my-own-creation/

Buys computer parts worth £700 to upgrade his PC to play the latest games, still plays CS 1.6.

Buys computer parts worth £700 to upgrade his PC to play the latest games, still plays CS 1.6.

I think this should be in the Tech Crimes topic  :D

#LinusKitchenTips /// "Better than useless" - Linus Sebastian

LTT Holy bible: Code Of Conduct

Project Toaster [My Silver NCASE M1 V2 Build-log] 

Main Rig
 Case: Fractal Design Define R5 CPU: INTEL 
i5 3570k Cooler: CM Hyper 212 Evo Mobo: Maximus V Gene Z77 GPU: Gigabyte GTX 970 G1 Gaming (w/ 0% fan mode) RAM: Corsair Dominator Platinum 2x8GB 1600mHz Storage: OCZ VERTEX 4 256GB PSU: Corsair AX860 Monitor: ASUS PB278Q 1440p 27" Headphones: QPAD QH-90 Laptop
Macbook Pro Retina 13" i5 256Gb Early 2015
Phone
Oneplus One 64GB Sandstone Black

I love pc tech and want to build cool stuff all the time, i also spend hours upon hours watching youtube vids of pc hardware. 

Because of my addiction to this, i have a 2000 dollar gaming pc, and a 27" 2560x1440 at around 700$. My only problem is that even though i got all this crazy hardware... i just don't feel like gaming? I dont know if im the only one who feels this way, but it doesn't take more than 10-15 min of gameplay, until i'm back on the desktop, browsing the interwebs. I want to play games, but i just dont feel like it. Sounds weird i know.

Anyways, my point is to hear if any of you guys feel/felt this way, and maybe have a suggestion to get back into gaming mode.  :P

Cheers,

Eat a bagel. It helps me through tough times. Make sure you add jelly to that. Grape Jelly..

Computer Specs: CPU: i7 3770k, GPU: EVGA GTX 770, PSU: Corsair HX 850W, Case: Fractal Design R4, Motherboard: MSI Z77A-GD65, RAM: Corsair Vengeance 16GB 240 Pin DDR3, Corsair H100i Liquid CPU CoolerKingston HyperX 240GB SSD (OS), WD 1TB HDD Black Edition

GTA V will cure the gaming blues for some ... 

awesome game !

Too many ****ing games!  Back log 4 life! :S

play some indie games.. get back to the roots of gaming. i recommend "MARK OF THE NINJA" this game is super fun and made me play SIMCITY after a long time.... 

Same here really... I'm 21 now... played diablo 2 my entire life.  Cant go back to it because I know I will fail even more at life.  I bought a beast rig (well upgraded some parts) and I just did it because It felt good and the "Hype" you get when newegg gives you that Tracking number :) It just feels so good, and ofcourse installing the parts/building the pc is so fun lol  (I got a new case, my old computer is just a mobo laying on a wooden little table next to pc desk, LOL) Been that way fo 2years now, not 1 problem.  But yeah I feel ya, gaming is not like it was for me. I miss when I was a kid....

truthfully ive had the same issue. i stepped into the world of Dota 2 and now cant play any other game to completion.tried all sorts of great games but cant play them past the first day of playin them

LMAO not even CS GO? xD cmon!

Same here really... I'm 21 now... played diablo 2 my entire life.  Cant go back to it because I know I will fail even more at life.  I bought a beast rig (well upgraded some parts) and I just did it because It felt good and the "Hype" you get when newegg gives you that Tracking number :) It just feels so good, and ofcourse installing the parts/building the pc is so fun lol  (I got a new case, my old computer is just a mobo laying on a wooden little table next to pc desk, LOL) Been that way fo 2years now, not 1 problem.  But yeah I feel ya, gaming is not like it was for me. I miss when I was a kid....

Try path of exile.. best diablo 2 sequel i've ever seen (starts off really slow but gets REALLY GOOD)

sry for double post >.<

you just need to find the right game

| Fractal Define Mini | Z77M-D3H | i5 3570k @ 4.3 ghz | EVGA GTX 780 SC w/ ACX | Corsair Vengeance LP 16GB |
| Asus Xonar DGX | Seasonic G-650W Gold | 256GB SS 840 Pro | 500GB WD Black | 1TB Barracuda |

There's a lot of shitty games these days.

I enjoy the non-triple a games more than anything else.

BF4 looks to rejuvenate my love for fps games, no other fps game comes close to it imo.

Same issue as everyone else here, new games suck, old games better. I try to play any of my steam summer sale games, 10 minutes at most, then I hope on THUG and sit in Moscow free skate for 4 hours.

Yeah i sometimes get bored of gaming, just try to play multiplayer games with your friends, i find you always have a good time when gaming with friends.

steam gamer problems, 100s of games, still don't wanna play! everyone goes through a phase like this!

AMD 8350 // 8 GB Corsair Ram // PNY 780 Ti // Asus 1080p Monitor // Antec 120mm AIO // CM Quickfire TK w/ Custom Caps  // RAT 5 mouse // Audio Technica m50x // Behringer 4-line + Line6 8-line Audio Interfaces

Wait for GTA V on PC? I'll play that game!

CoolerMaster CM 690 II Basic | Intel i7-2600 | CoolerMaster Hyper 212+ 2x Zotac GTX 1070 AMP! Edition

Asus P8Z77-V LK | 2 x 4GB Kingston HyperX DDR3 1600MHz CL9 | SeaSonic M12ii 850W 80+ Bronze Crucial M4 128GB

I have this same problem. I find myself staring at my computer screen for hours on end with nothing to do. I haven't even touched half of my steam games. I always try to go outside and do something when I get bored with gaming, but the problem is that I have nobody to do something with. I love to skateboard, but I whenever I try to go out and skate, I get bored in minutes. I feel like I always have to do something with somebody to have fun.(which is really weird for me to say that considering I'm kind of an introvert) I feel like the introduction to multiplayer is one of the biggest causes of this. Playing games with friends is 20 times better than alone, but when you think about it, you probably used to only play games by yourself. Nobody really had the option before xbox 360 and the ps3 arrived(except pc gamers of course). The only way to play with friends was splitscreen.

"You can try to play chess with a pigeon. But even if you win, it'll shit on the board and strut around."

Same issue as everyone else here, new games suck, old games better. I try to play any of my steam summer sale games, 10 minutes at most, then I hope on THUG and sit in Moscow free skate for 4 hours.

Oh lawrdy, I don't want to think about how much time I've spent on all the THPS games, well the first 6 ones. Wouldn't mind getting the THPS 1 HD on steam, that'd be fun.

Honestly a big part of gaming is the fun you have with a few good friends. I have a group I play with on LoL pretty much every night and we have some good times and some bad times but hell, at least I'm not alone. :)

Add me on LoL.

[spoiler=»--((¯`·._.·¤~●oO му яιg Oo●~¤·._.·´¯))--«] Case: Corsair 600T White       CPU: Core i7 3930k @ 4.3GHz                     SSD: Crucial M500 480GB

MB:    Asus P9X79 LE         GPU: Nvidia GTX 780 Reference             HDD: WD Caviar Green 3TB

PSU:   Seasonic X-1050      RAM: G.Skill Trident X 32GB @ 2.4GHz   ☃ There are 10 types of people in this world. Those who understand binary and those who don't.

IGN?

same as forum name

[spoiler=»--((¯`·._.·¤~●oO му яιg Oo●~¤·._.·´¯))--«] Case: Corsair 600T White       CPU: Core i7 3930k @ 4.3GHz                     SSD: Crucial M500 480GB

MB:    Asus P9X79 LE         GPU: Nvidia GTX 780 Reference             HDD: WD Caviar Green 3TB

PSU:   Seasonic X-1050      RAM: G.Skill Trident X 32GB @ 2.4GHz   ☃ There are 10 types of people in this world. Those who understand binary and those who don't.