I dont feel like gaming at all. Why?

Butterfish

Oh lawrdy, I don't want to think about how much time I've spent on all the THPS games, well the first 6 ones. Wouldn't mind getting the THPS 1 HD on steam, that'd be fun.

I miss them so much :( PS3 and 360 ruined Tony Hawk =/ THPS through THAW <3 I beat proving ground and project 8, but meh and no one played them online at alllllll. I miss the old community on PS2.

I miss them so much :( PS3 and 360 ruined Tony Hawk =/ THPS through THAW <3 I beat proving ground and project 8, but meh and no one played them online at alllllll. I miss the old community on PS2.

Only one I played past THUG 2 was American Wasteland and it was meh as well. Ps1 and Ps2 era was where it was at for sure.

After playing Bioshock Infinite and then spending 4 month for exams. I find no game to fill my gap

After playing Bioshock Infinite and then spending 4 month for exams. I find no game to fill my gap

Try The Diablo Series if you haven't already, Really Addicting!

iBUYPOWER | Intel® Core i5-3570 CPU | 3.40GHz | 8GB | x64 Bit |

I had the same problem, take a break for like 2 weeks and that game your heart out! :D

[CPU: AMD FX-6100 @3.3GHz ] [MoBo: Asrock 970 Extreme4] [GPU: Gigabyte 770 OC ] [RAM: 8GB] [sSD: 64gb for OS] [PSU: 550Watt Be Quiet!] [HDD: 1TB] [CPU cooler: Be Quiet! Shadow Rock Pro Sr1]  -Did i solve your question/problem? Please click 'Marked Solved'-

Only one I played past THUG 2 was American Wasteland and it was meh as well. Ps1 and Ps2 era was where it was at for sure.

American Wasteland was one of my favorites. Nothing really changed from thug1-thaw, as engine wise, so for the most part they were the same games. anything after that i can't say the same for.